Why does this happen?

Why does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because young women are very naive. She really does think she's doing the right thing ( and it's objectively true that there is nothing bad about caring about humanity and hating suffering) and how should she know any better? Every one she trusts has told her otherwise since she was a babby.

Because white boys will call her a (TRIGGER WARNING!!) slut for sleeping with more than two of them during a one-week window.

>We have room

What did she mean by this?

Where do you think she wants to make room for those refugees, Sup Forums?

Can you think of any place in particular??

>Why does this happen?
WOMEN.

Good luck trying to rationalize any of their self loathing attempts to destroy their culture and race. Should NEVER have given them the right to vote.

> your minds immediately think of sex

are you niggers???

Middle class girl born around generally good people, very sheltered from the rest of the world. Not many struggles in her life other than maybe breaking a toenail. Needs some kind of purpose in life, such as shilling for something different that goes against the norm.

t. Bourgeois who will never have to interact with refugees or compete with them for blue collar labor

Jews.

women are ignorant feels over reals fools in general

Because on average melanin enrichment means more testosterone across all animals in the animal kingdom (see lions with darker manes). Females are naturally attracted biologically to darker colors and males to paler colors. Subconsciously she is thinking of them as alpha males with bigger dicks.

Even among Europeans, European women fantasize about Mediterranean men like your Spaniards, Italians, French, etc., and not the pale snowfolk further north.

So when they see even darker guys coming in, they get uber wet.

Why does her face look like it's melting?

Because she still don't understand the concept of real freedom. For her, it is ok to invite people to her "home" but others to pay for her decision. As always with leftist, they all want to "help" but others to pay. They are just immature children who don't have a real life experience.
Also, they believe that all cultures are more or less the same. they aren't, some are superior to others.

Speak for you self and your spacious vagina you dumb fucking bitch.

>We

women are tards and most have no notion of "country" or "loyalty".

this is why they were never given rights in the past. and when they were given rights, they ruined the country, as they are doing now.

Do I smell...exploitable?

Retarded pseudo science. You don't know the amount of girls that want to be fucked by tall, blonde chads.

It's just obvious - she wants the D.

If she didn't want the D why does she want a bunch of "bad boise" in her cuntree? Guilt free sex is the ONLY reason.

what is actually wrong with you

you mean tall dark and handsome italians.

Maybe it's just a desire to help people fleeing war and persecution?
Why don't you want to help people?

>As always with leftist, they all want to "help" but others to pay.
All the dopamine, none of the effort. Helping people with other peoples money is addictive. Just ask the retards in the EU or UN that waste billions in taxes on stupid shit

brainwashed by media/virtue signaling

Room is not the problem. We don't trust you. We think you're insane fanatical murderers. There's plenty of room for people we like.

Indoctrination

by we she means Europe
and yes you do have room you selfish racist's.

because if somebody you dont like says no you say yes and if that sombody says yes you say no

Female Sexual Nature & Social Engineering.

Feminism has destroyed Planets.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

fpbp

>Hamburger rationalization for why his slut mother fucked a nigger and bred him

this. they will fall for anything if its tied to emotion. Women must have been the most devoted Nazis back then

>wuz

白左

And these peopel shouldn't shit where they eat!

Most people leave their homelands because they are gays or criminals - people who couldn't fit in. The rest are golddiggers.

Yeah.

i wish your individual tax rate was based on you checking off which social programs you want to fund. we'll see how many SJWs are volunteering for more than a 5% tax rate then.

fuck off back to christmas island you hippie cunt

Nothing, I just paid attention in biology class and remembered humans are animals too.
Lions, horses, and apes other animals all are shown to have higher testosterone when they are darker. It's science, boyo.

because i dont care about helping subhumans. let them die out. literally no downside for me

You'll never see a man holding the "Rapefugees Welcome" signs ever. And they're not even refugees generally. They're gimmiegrants, economic migrants.

She needs to be grabbed by the throat by a white alpha, impregnated, and thrown into the kitchen.

bank man with the heat

humans skin phenotype is orthogonal to other animals phenotypical melanin content.

niggers being low-IQ retards who only act on base impulsive instinct (attractive to whores) might be true though :^)

Yes they just dream of hairy, small sicilians. If anything, they dream of spaniards because they think they all look like Enrique Iglesias. If you've ever been around the Mediterranean on vaction, you'd see that the natives are ugly, half
Arab manlets from all those islamic rapes back in the day. I'm 6"3 and I felt like I was 7 foot when in spain and greece.

>black people
schwing

They don't just want others to pay, the refuse to believe the true costs. They're taught by their teachers and adults in their lives, plus their own friends, people they actually trust and respect that the costs are very reasonable and this will be okay- as opposed to people like y'all who sometimes mean well but come off as crazy, careless jerks. Why on Earth would they listen to you and not the people who've nurtured them since birth?

>she really does think she's doing the right thing
And who taught her that?
You can blame virtue signaling, voting rights, propaganda, marxism, all you want but men are just as bad and these are only "how" and not "why". Pic related, some cancerous infighting.

>snowfriend using ad hom to try and make himself feel better about the fact that his women would rather fuck darker southern European men or even race mix than deal with him

If pale was beautiful to women, Asian men wouldn't be the least desirable. Blondies try to lump themselves in with the rest of europe, but there is a gap. Blonde women are ok, blonde men are not. Women want dark Mediterranean men.

>Why does this happen?
Politics is like fashion, you can get any number of people to espouse any deranged idea if you sell it hard enough.

And the left is selling the self-destruction of western civilization like there's no tomorrow. Or rather, like they want no tomorrow.

>septum piercing

the ceasefire of emu war was a mistake

>humans skin phenotype is orthogonal to other animals phenotypical melanin content
Sure it is.

its been well established that aussies are the niggers of the anglos.

No, there are many different reasons, objectively. You're projecting your type of thinking, nigger thinking, and insisting that it must only be sexual in nature.

She could easily be a 14-15 year old who hasn't even kissed a boy yet, who has seen propaganda and been told by her parents, aunts, older siblings, teachers, etc, that there are innocent people who are know different than her suffering and that we could help them with little to no repercussions to our way of life but we don't simply because people dislike their skin color. It's a lie, but what reason do they have to question it? She could easily be doing this because she thinks it's the right thing to do.

Additionally, she could be doing it because it's the right thing to do and because it earns her brownie points and popularity and creates a certain "character" that she can show off, that she is a charitable, caring girl. That's not necessarily true either, it's just another non-sex possibility you ignore.

It could be sex, that doesn't mean it has to be.

>All this desperation just because his whore mother fucked a nigger.
This is pure kike posting if you're not a mulatto subhuman.
You convince women through force. They're idiotic lemmings. Just make something acceptable through force and they'll just follow along. Women are mentally very young children, or ducks.
yes

makes sense. the darker, the more primitive nigger. But we're humans, not animals and it's an unfair assumption that women are attracted to testosterone how typical you sexist jerk.

They damn sure aren't thinking about Bucktooth mcCuckerson. Face it, Mediterraneans are the most powerful race. We have your women, we have the holy romantic empire, we have the renaissance.

Softness. She's never struggled for anything in her life so she has no survival instincts.

Stupid kumbaya "imagine no borders" bullshit.
I'm not sure she even understands that it's not about room, and they don't even want room.

If it was about room, migrants would be sent to Siberia, and whatever place Finland has that resembles these closely, i'm sure Finland has some in the far north, and migrants would chimp out if dropped off there.
"Hey, Ahmed, here's forest, here's axe, it's spring now, build house and gather firewood before winter or you freeze to death."

>Shitposting your own shitty collage you made of YouTube comments of spergoutzs of a ex-con welfare queen
Just kys my man

So does that mean that women who do end up with those values are like scientific anomalies who should be studied or something? If women biologically aren't wired for those values, what is the mechanism that explains women who feel otherwise?

Yep, and the only solution I believe is for you young men to seriously work hard to make yourselves seem more reasonable than the people they trust. That's the way you're going to get into these girl's hearts and sway them to realize what you're talking about. If y'all started acting more like leaders, teachers, guiders, they would follow I swear. Think about it like raising a child, you have to show these women that you're saying these things out of a genuine interest for what's best for them, and you have to really prove it with good character. Start acting like husbands, and strong, honorable men, and they'll start to see you as more reasonable and intelligent sounding then the leftists.

They were

We Used To Have Room

>being so butthurt you keep using ad hom instead of discussing things
OK pale one, I see discussion is too much for your primitive barbaric snownigger mind.

Exactly my point though.

Whose side are you on in those pics? Varg is such a moron it's unbelievable.

Because white people are retarded.

They're not black people retarded.

But compared to the Jews, whites are retarded apes, all the time.

Whites have the vice of wanting to please themselves, wanting to feel good about helping the world, in misguided and self-destructive way.

The Jews live for God. God tells them what to do and what is right. God tells them what they feel is wrong and to ignore it. God tells them to not mix with certain people because they are amoral. God tells them to secure their borders and post watchmen at the gates to inspect all those who enter.

Whites are degenerate self-pleasers. They want to feel goooood about themselves. Find Christ again, you fucking morons.

Do you think she wants to have sex with a smelly retard? She wants social points and she genuinely just thinks she can bring everyone in and save everyone and everything will be sunshine and sparkles

>but we're humans, not animals
Top kek.
I suggest you get your money back from whatever educational system your parents poured their money into.

because these people are not forced to take them into their own houses

Woman, same as all other female in other species, as preserved to reproduce and raise children therefore has "taking care of" embedded in their animal instinct. Also due to their lack of intelligence (again designed as is), they're easily brainwashed by male controlled Jewish media.

This
How is post burger bro

Also the polsperg fallacy
>Implying it's le ebil white wymmen, while completely ignoring of every instance men (cucks) doing it
Bitch please
The amount of libtarxations among my male peers is almost equal that of women
Everywhere you look you can't honestly say it's a female phenomena, pathetic cucks are equally represented
Or just look at
>Macron vs Le pen

are you dumb? women literally go to these nigger camps and have sex with them, modern day women only think in "muh vagina"

Taking on refugees isn't really the problem. It's the fact that governments are pushing to make them citizens and not send them back.
They're supposed to go back.

Especially the gray area where they keep shitting out squirts on our lands in effect making their children citizens and the parents visa people or whatever.

Really fucked up.

>bring up at a family dinner that you are risking your fellow citizens lives and safety by brining Muslims and immigrants in without vetting them and that it's better and would help more people by sending aid to them in their countries and making a safe zone instead of importing people to your country and that you risk destroying your own nation and demographics by doing this
>say terrorist attacks of demonstrably gone up solely because Muslims have come in
>say crime has skyrocketed because non-whites are becoming a plurality

>everyone is outraged at me and deny it all and say immigrants are our strength

Why? Why are people this stupid? Especially white women. Why are they so willingly to risk everything they have to help people that hate them?

Because women are married to the state first, husbands second.
Guess what the state wants from them.

This is why women should not be leaders.

This is why our evolution, will be our downfall.

we are meant to destroy ourselves, we've known this for a long time.

Personally, among the women I know, red hair has always been the most attractive, and black people have always been very repulsive- ask many women, if you can find some that aren't super leftist and that feel like they can be honest, and they'll tell you that black skin smells and feels weird, that their hair is weird, and they aren't attractive usually. The types of blacks that get pushed in the media, and the types some women are into, tend to be mixed with whites.

Meanwhile I remember the few red heads in the school always got loads of female attention.

She wants a picture she can virtue signal on Facebook and Instagram with because she won't have to deal with the consequences of mass immigration due to her parents upper middle class lifestyle.

Fucking retarded nigger.

>Why does this happen?

For the same reason pic related happened. In general, they don't go against the grain because being a social outcast is probably their biggest fear. Going with the mainstream is safe and easy choice so they go along with it.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sweden and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

With white women?

It's always daddy issues.
Everything they do is about pissing off daddy.

Nah, more like this: women are like intelligent children, they want to be lead by someone who makes them feel secure and taken care of, not someone who makes them feel demeaned and unsure that you will protect their dignity

People want to feel like they're good people without actually having to do good things

>primitive barbaric snownigger m
>all science, math, technology

>implying refugees work
Good point though

You're letting your countries be colonized. Don't be surprised when you end up like the native Americans.

>women are like intelligent children
nope

>the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.

Just how fucking brainwashed are you

Seriously though, why are white women so easily manipulated?

Why cant we just make a fucking camp in their shithole and keep them there? Literally just put up a big ass fence and give these fuckers food and water. There's literally no reason to have them come here.

Fuck off, Sven. If you want to let them live in your house, do it. I don't care. Just don't tell me I have to do it. I don't have unlimited time and energy.

here's your (((you)))

The Arab world and Africa have by far the highest birth rates on Earth. The future will have no shortage of sob stories. You need eventually develop a tougher attitude or you'll just be overrun.

I feel sad watching a zebra eating by a lion on tv, and likewise am sympathetic to refugees. But you have to understand it's not your responsibility to care for people who only exist because their parents thought condoms were "haram" or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc

You're entire country will be a third world nation in a decade or two. You've destroyed your children's future and your legacy will be a reminder to 1st world nations why nationalism is the only sustainable choice

Behold.

Nobody said that there aren't white sluts who do have sex with these guys, idiot, and we could argue separately about their true moral responsibility when you taken into consideration their intelligence, but the fact is that there are many other women who don't feel that way and frankly from real-world experience it seems that the women who like minorities are a minority.

Women going to the refugee camps and having sex with the refugees (again we could argue the actual nuances of all of those encounters, and how frequent they are, whether they were consensual, whether the women expected that they would be in that situation or ended up sort of influenced into it, etc) does not mean that you can say that this entire refugee situation boils down to girls wanting to have sex with immigrants, it's simply not true.

What's wrong with the countries they're coming from? Oh right, complete shit holes. So were should be held responsible for their mess?

This is a 100% true statement. In fact what she is promoting is not a bad thing. What she doesn't understand is the dangers of Islam and how bringing in so many at one time with ultimately lead them to never integrate.