ISRAEL PAYING ERITREAN MIGRANTS 3,500 FOR TO RESETTLE IN SWEDEN

Dozens of Eritrean migrants have relocated to Sweden in recent weeks following an agreement brokered between the government of Sweden and the United Nations High Commission for Refugees in Israel, it emerged on Tuesday.

The resettlement - which Israeli NGOs said included 54 Eritrean women – was part of the “ongoing process of willful deportation to Sweden,” according to the Interior Ministry, which reported the deal on Tuesday. They added that the move was also done in collaboration with the United Nations and that each Eritrean migrant received a payment of $3,500.
jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0Nr3OxCVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Birth_control
youtube.com/watch?v=zfSkYYjc9No
discord.gg/aZDUgQ2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She must be assassinated.

These jews don't even need to hide their bigger plan anymore.

They seized entire European continent with the help of a simple hoax

Jesus. I'm a Hispanic but I actually feel bad for white Europeans. Europe is just a toilet for these people.

This.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

what the fuck, bump

HAHAHAHA it writes itself. Swedes are getting cucked by kikes and african rapists and they will never do a thing about it until they're being forced to pay jizyah or whatever that shits called. On another note it really worries me normie blue pilled retards pay no attention to this sort of stuff, blatant ethnic genocide being perpetrated against whites by jews.

> greatest ally

why are americans such cucks ? they are the only ones actively supporting the destruction of european culture

Can fucking anyone do this? What if flew to Sweden burned my passport and refused to talk? Would they give me free money?

>ISRAEL PAYING ERITREAN MIGRANTS 3,500 FOR TO RESETTLE IN SWEDEN

israel has been paying "refugees" to leave israel for years now

not just eritreans

>7th January 2014
old news.

what's your skin complexion? I don't think they're accepting white people.

>why are americans such cucks?
why are you euro pussies so afraid of being called racist you won't defend your countries and culture? Its fucking pathetic and sad to see but it's not like your people by and alrge are doing anything but embracing more african and middle eastern rapists. I guess they do have those though crime laws in Europe where you can be put in jail for insulting adherents to the religon of peace maybe that's why you guys are too pussy to do anything as your women get raped and terror attacks run rampant.

>They added that the move was also done in collaboration with the United Nations and that each Eritrean migrant received a payment of $3,500.

Ha. I expect that Sweden, somehow, will be making this payment.

It depends, are you an abbo?

Sweden has spend a lot of money to import illegals.

>"user why are you so into politics? You should only care about YOUR life and not what's happening somewhere else!"

This fills me with unlimited rage

>you won't defend your countries and culture?
t.54% white

>and terror attacks run rampant.
Completely unlike America.

I'm actually 2.5% abo, does that count? I look pretty much white.

>brokered between the government of Sweden and the United Nations High Commission for Refugees in Israel, it emerged on Tuesday.

wow, so its not even (((them))) forcing it on them. Sweden is literally begging for more refugees and getting Israel to just broker the deal. What a pathetic laughing stock lol.

Stockholm.

SOMEONE NUKE US RIGHT NOW PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEEE

I DONT CARE IF IM IN THE STRIKE JUST NUKE US

ITS FINE

EVERYTHING IS FINE

Why we do this?

AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>still hasnt taken the liberty pill yet

Poor Israel, missing out on all the benefits of that diversity ;_;

Talked about things relating to it recently:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>2014
But still fucking jews get our reeeeeee

Not just Sweden btw. Canada as well.

So basically they take the aid money we send them and pay immigrants to go settle in white countries?

WTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It's theGoldenOne!

Yeah, Jesus!!! Those poor, poor Europeans..

Have a Swedish song:
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0Nr3OxCVI
I am surprised he sings in Swedish.

Where is this ? Afghanistan ?

WHO THE FUCK IS ALLOWING THEM TO GET AWAY WITH THIS

just respond with "with (((them))) pushing globalism so much caring about worldwide politics is caring about my life"

jesus christ

Apartment area in Stockholm for migrants.

we hate our problematic groups like illegal immigrants you guys want to pay for their housing and give them your sisters daughters and wives to fuck to show how tolerant and progressive you are. I want to feel sorry for you guys but mainly I want to beat the fuck out of you pussies and knock some sense into yall. Only a matter of time before the muzzies do that anyways I suppose but by then it will probably be too late. Oh well

Sweden YES

how is this israel's fault? a bunch of niggers illegally enter their country. israel says GTFO. human rights faggots say oh no it's anuddah shoah. sweden opens its anus for them in a gesture of goodwill and superior european morality. btw it says in the article this was all coordinated by sweden and NGOs and the israeli government wasn't involved (for which said cucks criticized them because they didn't help the poor niggers find a new home)

also this is from 3 years ago

another thread proving that 95% of people here are literal morons who don't care to inform themselves of even the simplest basics of the things they bitch and moan about.

Daily reminder that this is the rabbit hole Sweden is in.

Here you go civic nationalists, assimilated Africans. Happy?

>we hate our problematic groups like illegal immigrants
lol, you have sanctuary cities, over 10 million illegals. But you badmouth them on a anonymous website so it's ok!

>you guys want to pay for their housing and give them your sisters daughters and wives to fuck
Calm your tits with your cuck fetish. USA is race-mixing central.

>Only a matter of time before the muzzies do that
The average american state has more muzzies then my country

welp time to convert and cut part of my dick off

If you cant beat them ...

They can't reproduce, just so you know.

>If you cant beat them ...
mutilate yourself?

well I'm talking about Europe in general, specifically Sweden in this case but the cucked countries like them like France where they have hate speech laws if you insult Islam. I realize a person I talk to on here isn't leftie fucker like most Euros and I know Portugal is in good shape not cucked like Sweden or France. Mainly I'm just trying to say yes we have a massive problem with these illegal spics but they're no where near as bad as muslims for one thing and we react very negatively instead of trying to virtue signal to them whereas Euros in general (Sweden specifically) sucks their dick. All I can say Portugal wise is that I wish you guys killed the subhuman indio fucks when you conquered the continent instead of breeding with them. Just please don't make the same mistakes we've made here with hispanics and many European countries are making with mudslim invaders currently. I live in a "sanctuary city" the governor of my city just outlawed sanctuary cities, we do not support them whatsoever, it's a night and day difference how we treat people here who shouldn't be vs how Euros treat them that's all.

Etrian migrants?

It's a damn shame how closed minded these people are in general. They won't even listen to a point or opinion that contradicts their world belief they've been fed by controlled media. With the damage being done to the west in general it affects everyone who hopes to live in a civilized society in the upcoming years if a western civilized country is suffering elsewhere. You've had encounters with folks who think like that, I'm sure most Sup Forumsacks have. Its such a shame they get to a point where they're beyond reason.

also as far as "you badmouth them on a anonymous website so it's ok!" yeah the US is way more fucked than an European country, I just hope to forewarn you guys what multiculturalism results in because we are already heavily suffering form it and you guys are by and large the last bastion of Western civilization.

exactly what this user is saying. I know by saying it here i'm preaching to the choir so to speak but this guy nailed it. Hopefully you guys can at least open the eyes of your fellow countrymen

who is this guy? he looks like a jesuit
jew.gif

kissenger? might as well be a jesuit if so

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Damn, thats a great idea desu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Birth_control

>best country in the world

>Only jews get to have an ethno-state.

>lizard eater
Shlomo if I were you I wouldn't bring up the topic of eating anything.

Kek

We can see your ID

I know, retarded cuck. The Jew deleted his posts.

So you decided to laugh at your own post?

Don't worry, the EU will help!

No I laughed at the fact that he deleted his posts, the ones that I replied to.

nasty jewish rat

>SALE
>every Eritrean for three fiffdy
Can't Teach an Old Demon New Tricks

There is no fun anymore, I just feel bad for Sweden.

Srsly, why redpilled swedes don't just leave their country? I mean, south america is not like Europe, but European money makes you a semi-God in SA, you can settle in a rich neighborhood and shit.

oh

Some do. For South America, Switzerland, Eastern Europe, Australia, USA.

>Eritrean women
Honestly, I would be pretty mad if these were military age men, who are probably going to assault swedecucks, but if
Its just women, then it's not that bad. Also Eritrean women are qts. Would bleach/10

Either way Sweden is dead, you might aswell embrace it and go full accelerationism as Varg says.

OFc sweden is considered as hostile by israel since 1978 vote

Europeans don't want to leave their motherland. Period.

I don't know who is more cucked here. Israel for
actually paying illegal niggers to leave its country or Sweden for happily taking them in as usual.

Its up to you now Turks. Revenge us.
Wipe the JEW off the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfSkYYjc9No

This needs on the front page.

Also, this is now an Eritrean female appreciation thread.

I can't blame Israel for doing this. If the swedes are too stupid to realize this is a bad deal then they deserve to eat shit.

whats the point with stay in your country and get culturally enriched

It can be worse, like that little girl who died in sweden

>Israel been trying to get rid of nignog rapefugees for years
>Sweden and UN butt in
>Literally ask for dindus
>We ask why
>"You don't treat them humanely"
>Sup Forums blames Jews.

ffs what do you even want with us? Nobody is forcing your fucking swedes to take them in. And we sure as fuck don't want them to stay here

discord.gg/aZDUgQ2

>Nobody is forcing your fucking swedes to take them in

>nobody

retard. liberalism is a cancer