What does /pol think of Dylann Roof?

What does /pol think of Dylann Roof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking based

Hero. I'm gonna fucking bust him out of prison.

typical dumbo from southern US
>he actually thinks that white supremacists are going to stage a coup and overthrow the government and pardon his sentence as per his fbi interview in october

youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8

This will be the soundtrack to our escape.

A bad guy Tbh, a fucking babby who blamed niggers for his problems, so Sup Forums incarnate.

This. Typical southern tinfoil sicko. Usa will never be white again.

>Hero

Incredibly hot. I wish he could fuck me right in the boipucci.

Anywhore, here is an analysis of his acts from 2015 from Sup Forums that I found prescient:

Yea, I'm really surprised he didn't blow his brains out.

He had a felony drug charge and then got caught trespassing in April. His dad gives him a gun for his birthday so he must have been like

>i'm a 21 y/o felon
>no life prospects
>dad gave him a gun

He had nothing to lose.

Sad for everyone.

Massive queer who secretly loves BBC

People on Sup Forums who worship him are likely trumpcucks, which makes them also closet faggots.

Funny how american conservatism/"white pride" seems to go hand in hand with latent homosexuality

Retarded redneck who posed with confederate flags being edgy on purpose, then decides to kill black Christians instead of a holy crusade through a nigger neighborhood.

Fuck niggers who pretend to be people first and foremost. They're most dangerous.

Those niggers are just going to give birth to more hoodrats with impunity. When Dylan is free, we will finish the job.

Roof was a Jew.

>Massive queer who secretly loves BBC
>trumpcucks
>closet faggot
>latent homosexuality

OP asked what you think of Dylann Roof, not yourself.

hope he's been raped by bbc

Should've gone to the hood instead of a church, imo.

>i lack nuance or a nuanced education as well as sporting an IQ of 80
FTFY

>being this edgy

I want every Cop involved with bringing down Dylan Roof to think about something...

Think VERY CAREFULLY about what and who you're willing to die for. Are you willing to die for a nigger America?

>babby

Tard.

No. You're wrong.

He's an excuse for libtards to say white are terrorists too and to totally ignore Islamic terrorism

Wasted potential, could have picked a better target.

Every nigger is going to die. America will be a white utopia.

Let everyone who wants to live in a nigger America die trying to defend it.

He is a Sup Forums hero and it's autistic that he is getting a death sentence because he refused to let it be known that he tested positive for autism

Wrong. People like you don't have the balls to kill niggers who are decieving you into thinking they're "Good"

Dylan has what it takes to save the white race. And I'm going to free him. I fucking promise you all this.

NEVER STOP AND NEVER SURRENDER

Pretty cool guy eh, shoots nogs and doesnt afraid of anything. Anders Breivek will always hold the high score doe.

>killing church going blacks is the worst
Wonder what Sup Forums thinks of Jim Jones.

He's a t tranny that got fucked by his dad. Total queer faggot.

>doesnt afraid

Holy shit.

Back to school with you.

AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH I MOVE CLOSER TO THE RACE WAR

NIGGERS. WILL. DIE.

Really wish he had shot up a bunch of young niggers instead of a bunch of old church goers.

I think he was crazy.

He shot a politician.

Dylan is smarter than you that's for damn fuckin sure.

Ah yes, his problems of black people murdering other white people in the streets

I mean no irony when I say that I live for the racewar.

Every day I pray to God to show me the starting line.

hello newfag.
inb4
>merely pretending to be this new

Dylann Roof is the real victim, a casualty of the multikulti and Boomer delusions.

I've been telling people close to me that I can't wait until I get the chance to kill a nigger.

I can feel it. The second the racewar breaks, I'm springing Dylan and we're going to absolutely clean up.

Nutjob, though an entertaining one of the kind.

Should've killed people who can actually make a difference. Why waste ammo on 70 year old niggers that have lived past their life expectancy when the SPLC headquarters is a few hours away?

He showed promise. He disappointed. He could have been the next Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold. Instead he is a cumrag for some nigger named Leroy.

If you don't believe we're close: I hope you're not against us...

I don't think anything about him because I've never heard of him.

Better to kill the ones actually committing crimes. moron.

No. You kill the pretend-christian squatters (niggers can't be christian. they're dogs) to send a message that NONE of them are welcome.

>taking the path of least resistance, killing civies
>helps gun control advocacy
>only 8 kills

He coulda killed pop stars serial killer style or something.

If you listen to his confession he sounds dumb as fuck.

But he dindu nuffin and he a good boy, He was just tryin to get his life on track n shieeet

He killed a politician. You're a dead nigger.

Jim Jones is my childhood role model! I ask myself this one question before everything I do. That question is: "What would Jim Jones do?"

a bitch faggot who thinks pol is going to save him from the death penalty

>it's a stormnigger tries to be edgy episode
Why kill the outliers if the main problem is the criminals, fucking retard.

Controlled opposition detected.

Pussy

Because the outliers give birth to the criminals because we're cucked enough to allow them to live among us.

It's over. The race war is coming. The niggers have time to leave before they all die in an instant (and it will be instantaneous)

A great guy because he killed niggers.

A predictable consequence of multi racial society.

We should recognize the reality of race to avoid this kind of violence in our communities.

He's a coward and a piece of shit. Indefensible. He didn't go "Taxi Driver" on a bunch of pimps or drug dealers, he went into a CHURCH and shot up a bunch of old Christian ladies and two pastors. He admitted that he thought about going after "bad people" but he knew they'd fight back, and that's why he chose to target a fucking church.

At least this piece of shit has the excuse that he's obviously fucking crazy. So anybody sitting on Sup Forums and defending his actions is even lower than he is.

You can talk about crime statistics and cultural problems and I'll agree with you on some of that stuff. But once again, he shot a bunch of old church-going ladies. There's no way you could frame that as a meaningful statement or a force for change, no matter how extreme your opinions are. He makes you look bad.

Killing Christians = bad

torture him not just death penalty

Fuck ALL niggers and deceptive fake church niggers first.

They're ALL going to die. They aren't allowed in a white country. It's over.

>Why kill the outliers
Because they are the reason niggers are seen as human, if only the slave masters killed every single nigger how could resist acting like a monkey for 4 minutes, this disgusting human breed would have been completely exterminated after slavery.

cuck. you're going to get killed too for defending niggers.

you will NOT be spared on the day of the rope.

the people defending "based old church niggers" are going to hang first to set an example.

>implying church-going christian blacks will raise their kids like single mothers do
Stop fucking LARPing, jesus christ.

>its a moron thinks blacks who go to church are civilized episode

A NIGGER IS A NIGGER

Mentally ill. No reason to pay attention to him.

We can see your ID neogaf shill. Kill yourself.

>bahamas
>91% black

You have any idea how many black single moms go to church?

Another fucking piece of shit that should have killed himself as Step No. 1 in his odyssey of fucking up planet earth.

He's an autistic little faggot with a penis haircut.

t. pasty stormnigger who's never been in a fight

>killed 1 person under 40
>prevented 2 criminals from being born
Face it faggot, he should've gone straight to the source or at least not shot mostly fucking geriatrics. Nobody cares that they were impersonating LARPing christcucks. They were just LARPing as LARPers.

You're a stupid nigger. We ALLOW shills like you to outnumber us on purpose because we still know EXACTLY who you are and IGNORE you ever time. This is how you lose.

The race war is coming and you are going to die.

Not the ones that are raising criminals.

Not like he walked in there and started shooting, either. They all attempted to help him with his demons for like an hour. A bunch of friendly old black Christians trying to help out an obviously troubled soul. And he repaid their kindness with murder.

Fuck off you won't be spared on tbe day of the grill

if he went and shot some gangster niggers then i wouldn't care but he people in a church

He went EXACTLY to the source.

THE FAKE IDEA THAT NIGGERS CAN BE PEOPLE

Kek team 6 is on the way

No he shot NIGGERS in a church

NOT PEOPLE

>race war is coming
>says the 5'7" manlet

>ignore, not fight
Only a redditor faggot would say this. White supremacists don't IGNORE trolls. Looks like you need to go back to shilling school.

He was oppressed. His ancestors were oppressed for hundreds of years. Poor guy was trying to unchain himself. He chimped out because that's the only thing he knows.

Part of a Psy-Op operation to create Race War.

Talked about this in the "The "white guy did it" Psy-OP" KB which can be found here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'll kill any cop that tries to stop me. Just blow his brains out without even thinking about it.

No cop who would dare stop me deserves to live in White America.

YOURE ALL GOING TO DIE

>Funny how american conservatism/"white pride" seems to go hand in hand with latent homosexuality
This. Look at the Nazi brownshirts, the leadership was almost exclusively gay.

ITT: nigger lovers
Roof did nothing wrong. Niggers should be exterminated.

>killed 87 year old people that will die of natural causes tomorrow instead of killing young niggers that use our tax dollars to rape white women
I have no confidence in your ability to fight in RaHoWa.

Your gullibility is incredbile
>raising criminals
>raising
You do know that black males once they are taller than their mothers become uncontrollable right? Niggers are known to beat up their sisters and mom when they get big so the mother didnt raise a criminal the nigger simply is genetically destined to become a criminal.

Just say the N word around these based church niggers and watch how they chimp out on you.

>29 posts by this idea
Holy shit stop.

It's about making liberal cucks like you cry crocodile tears because you still think niggers are people

he would've made a qt trap

What does it matter if a nigger is christian?

Niggers are the most sinning race of humans on earth you should be glad they die fucking christ cuck.

Post on jewbook about it so I have names of the cucks who are against Dylan.

I you have EVER insulted his idea of killing church niggers. You are GOING to DIE.