Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it doesn't actually, it's the same propaganda since last year only they're running out of ideas by now.

nothing to see there citizen, move along.

>24th October 2016

>propaganda

the cold war is old people news no one cares about russia

looks better then Obongo's white house

kek

That Time thinks St. Basil's Cathedral is the Kremlin?

>6% of population trusts MSM

Why is Time's pushing pro russia propaganda?
Are they so dumb and now shill openly for Putin, if they keep with this blatant shit and trying to desetabilize the us so hard CIA is going to clean house very fast.

Even Bernays would cringe at this.

That Time thinks non-semitic globalism is BAD

Better the Russians than libshits. At this point I don't give a fuck.

Russia's starting to become more Western-orientated? More democratic? Government of the people, for the people, by the people?

Ah salam alekham

Pretty shameful the percentage is still that high. Should be closer to 0%

Makes me think "oh yeah, that's why I haven't read time magizine in over a decade" not even in a waiting room.

>five years ago obama told romney to go back to the 80s for thinking russia was a problem
>now democrats call you a traitor if you dont think russia is a problem

That would be the best thing which could happen to America.

9.5/10 nice cover.

That's actually pretty creative

this is why dems and the media are to be ignored

Time needs to go bankrupt already. Nobody reads their tabloid garbage.

Meanwhile, Obama desecrated the actual White House with rainbow-colored gay pride shit.

MSM is pumping out the propaganda to fool & brainwash the public.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

it's a natzee race separation symbol, not a gat pride symbol, you ignorant faggot.

KYS!

So Obama was /ourguy/?

The one who put Russia under all of those economy killing sanctions? Yeah, sure.

It's amazing how many billions of text and pictures they produced on Trump-Russia connection with so little evidence.

Red Scare 3.0
Except now it's the actual commies accusing the most un-communist country in the world of being commie.

there's an investigation into it though! the lack of any new information gleamed from it is a moot point. someone out there is looking into the possibility, so it has to be true

Thats cultural apropriation Americans. Apologize!

Europe did that.

Plus oil prices dropping harmed Russia more than anyone's sanctions.

No, he was confused and using it wrong.

>Putin personally has gay sex with Trump
>Where's the evidence? you know it, I know it, everybody knows it

>Hillary is influenced by the gulf states
>Just a right-wing conspiracy theory

TIME is about 65 years too late for McCarthyism.

Why is it okay for everyone to hate on Russians like this but a soon as you make fun of a Jew for doing the same thing you are all of a sudden Hitler?

Is this a real statistic?
They really are trying to re-initiate a cold war because they can't accept that their candidate was shit enough to lose to a candidate so shit that they gave her a 99% chance of winning. Anyone else notice that these people always talk about the wikileaks and "muh russia hacks" trying to say it influenced the American people to vote for Trump but they NEVER talk about what was in the "hacked emails" that would've pushed people to do that. I don't think any person who follows this "muh russia" narrative can actually answer that.

REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA LAUGHED AT ROMNEY FOR EVEN SLIGHTLY SUGGESTING THAT RUSSIANS ARE ON THE MOVE?

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>MIN WAGE LOSERS ARE SHILLING FOR MURDERERS

>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC

Yeah, Yahweh forbid we begin aligning ourself with a country that wants to wipe ISIS off the Earth and stabilize the Middle East.

Seriously, can someone explain why the mass media is STILL so anti-Russia? Did they not get the memo that the Cold War ended? Or do we just need another "enemy" to satisfy the interests of the elite?

Because the Jews said it was okay.

Really makes you think about times being jewish propaganda fake news yadda yadda

Next

Makes me think that it's time to cancel my subscription.

you know, hitler was person of the year and if it wasn't for the politically correct kuks, osama bin laden

ROMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is this not xenophobic?

So now Times and the (((MSM))) are worried about foreign entities influencing US politics, despite the fact that for the last 40 years, Israel, a foreign country, has had disproportionate influence in US politics, to the point where Zionism is now the cornerstone of both the Democratic and Republican Party and 10 percent of Congress has duel Israeli citizenship? MSM really is a joke

Have you ever stopped to think about that pollitically correctness is a right wing tool?
I mean, they tell you that "dum libruls" are too pollitically correct, and they they say some shit about discriminating whites and making half naked gay dudes march in a parade.
I mean, who gets offended when you say holidays and use green instead of red on christmas?
Who gets offended by women wanting control of their own pussies?
Who gets offended when they don't give them money to worship baby jesus in public grounds?
It really makes you think

Where's he headed in that get up, a gay bar?

Since when did you care about being xenophobic?

I know. Underrated.

>Have you ever stopped to think about that pollitically correctness is a right wing tool?
No.
Political Correctness came from the Frankfurt School, a communist/Marxist institution.
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
Also the right isn't just the Reagan era Christian right, you're on Sup Forums you should know these things.

>Trump fired Comey because he isn't doing his job right
>CNN:WHITE HOUSE IN TROUBLE!!! ITS FALLIIN APART!!11ยก

Seriously fuck the msm

like a jewtube video is proof lol

political corectness is an opression tool to call "impure" and "unclean" anybody that just ask for what is theirs.

Roger Kimball is a fucking joke

Revenge didn't take that much time huh.

Wtf is that pic and why isn't it smug pepe

What makes you think??? Where do you think you are ?? Tumblr?? You're an obvious shill.

Is America getting cucks by Russians?

Fear-mongering at its finest

things that make you go hmm...

And they're fucking all on reddit.

>Who gets offended by women wanting control of their own pussies?
Mostly women desu.

Actually that answers to every "who gets offended" question ever.

McCarthy didn't go far enough. We were warned of the marxist trash that's ruining fucking everything these days.

Typical american paranoia.

Paranoia? Like you mean 17 different intelligence agencies, the US Congress and the Assistant Attorney General, saying that "something fishy" enough to warrant official investigations, is paranoia?

Russia hates commies, knows full well what jews are capable of and in recent years has acted against the interests of internationalist cocksuckers. Of course American media wants to hurt them.

Really is no explanation but this. (((They))) are feeling the awakening and using this as an absurd psyop to prevent public from realizing who the true collusion is with.

Haha yeah that's funny but seriously we can't let Trump have the third scoop

Its fear-mongering

Kike Eichenwald is the editor in chief of Time, isn't he?

New McCarthy now!!!

Reeeeeew

They dont care about "their" candidate.
Evryone knows hillary was spaceaids.

They are manufactoring a narrative. IT doesnt matter what you think about it as long as you think about it.

Guis, remember when the Republican leadership had a hush hush conversation about Russian meddling in Ukraine, sophisticated Russian propaganda getting worse and worse, their hack of the DNC and then made a funny 'joke' about Putin paying Trump and Rohrabacher....in July 2016, well before it was the "liberal narrative to explain why they lost the election"....cause I member. How does that fit in with your narrative?

Woah, I've never thought about it this way before

But people on Sup Forums say it's wrong, so it is wrong.
Everything i don't agree with is fake news

person of the year doesn't mean "greatest person", it means "person who had the greatest impact on society and culture"

hello fellow plebbitor xD

>I mean, who gets offended when you say holidays and use green instead of red on christmas?
>Who gets offended by women wanting control of their own pussies?
>Who gets offended when they don't give them money to worship baby jesus in public grounds?
Fucking nobody. Stop buying into fake media hype.

It DOES make me think. It makes me think, you cannot think.