GET ME ROGER STONE - NETFLICKS

have u plebbit (the_)Donald Trumpers watched this documentary on Netflix yet? it will show you how you've been bad little republicans, or never really republicans at all, and instead got tricked into thinking Trump would be the best, almost entirely by Roger Stone. if you haven't watched it, do so, he's a wonderful troll and the star of the program. he'll open up your minds into realizing you have just been a pawn in his game. congratulations for not knowing that already. and you act so smart.
we could have a real fucking conservative in office you fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/exclusive-roger-stone-reviews-get-me-roger-stone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw I watched it on Kodi+Exodus instead of paying (((Netflix)))
>mfw I walked away from it wishing I was Roger Stone

i gained a whole new level of respeck for this man and how he's basically been the pupeteer of our generation of politics

bump

I can't watch it now, I cancelled my fucking dear netflix.

He's a cuck. Did you miss that part?

Go get your fucking shinebox

Here ya go, OP!

Reminder everyone

>implying anyone wants a REAL conservative
We wanted a moderate, and that's what we got, dipshit.

I watched that documentary and it is an intentional hit-piece that cuts parts of Trumps speeches out. Gave it a thumbs down. It was made by "pinko commie leftist retards."

As Stone said "never trust liberal reporters." They are allergic to objective reporting.

Netflix has gone to shit. Seems like they cater mostly to the left. Seriously considering ending my sub.

Reading an anti-troll thread on pol is just SO fetch.

Triggered trolls posting anti-trolling advice to trolls. Muah! Never change, you lonely weirdos!

Here's Roger Stone's thoughts on the movie, user.

infowars.com/exclusive-roger-stone-reviews-get-me-roger-stone/

Thanks! Reading now.

Wow. I didn't expect that. He actually liked it. I say Trump's immigration statement spliced out of context and it upset me. However, I am glad Stone is happy with the outcome. Frankly surprising. I like his clarifications too.

This is why I come to /pol.

Thanks bro.

Stone looked like that in his early 20s?

>trump
>moderate
lmao fuck off reddit

Ugh... why does Stone have to be such a degenerate. Why the Milo's...

I mean, I appreciate that he is working against the commies, but why does he have to be such a literal cuck...

Shill detected

yup