Shits going down Sup Forums we need your help ASAP. WEVE GOT TO BAN TOGETHER. help us lonely pedes out

Shits going down Sup Forums we need your help ASAP. WEVE GOT TO BAN TOGETHER. help us lonely pedes out

Oy vey! Will somebody think of the 6 trillion centipedes?!!

kek

Bump because i'm bored and want a happening that is not truck of peace.

Why don't you faggots just, oh I dunno, STOP using Reddit then?

Fuck Reddit as the oldfags have for years

I don't like plebbit fags but if we don't help there might be a massive influx of leddit rapefugees to Sup Forums
They will come here.

Kill yourself

Die in a fire you obsequious little shit.

this
So, what they exactly want us to do?

Direct them to VOAT

Just stop using reddit you fucking retards.

It's gay as shit anyway, the upvotes lead to a hivemind and promote the most popular opinions, which are often not the best.

This. Better to keep plebbit around as a containment board than watch the quality of Sup Forums slip even more.

you can't fix reddit. reddit is broken by design

>kys
please everyone sage in the options. That lead singer of audio slave died today to cover up the 'sudden death' of the conservative TV guy

>the_donald dies
>plebbit dies

I don't see the downside to this.

>we keep reddit alive
lol
what is it with pasty, basement-dwelling anarchist nerds and thinking they're more important than they are

band together you retarded nigger

Thread about some European nation not being white - 6 gorilions replays

t_donald ask for help - 17 replays

That's why I visit this place less and less, jews already won here.

you're all pedo faggots and make the rest of us look even worse
kill yourselves irl

>Implying I'm from reddit
Nice try newfag

>implying I implied you're from reddit
only implied that you're on the side of t_d cucks
doesn't matter where you're from, they're shit and should die both figuratively and literally

>Reddit will be branded as an extreme-SJW shithole

What a faggot. It's been that way long before the donald existed. All these ledditfags are delusional. I hope they get gassed in the upcoming race war just like the rest of fags and jews

What the fuck is a pede and why should I give a fuck about reddit

why are redditors such trash? It's like they all suffer from narcissism, self-righteous assholes.

get ready for updotes to be demanded on Sup Forums threads and posts as 'le userbase" goes to find new places to spend their days.

I won't argue with you, I have better things to do. Go back to discussing if nord are whiter when italians or reposting edgy hitler memes, it's so much productive :^

>Reddit will become an extreme SJW shit hole
All according to keikaku.
[TN: keikaku means "plan"]
Go to voat you faggots. Sage

>Reddit will die

how can I help make this happen??

>shitting on our fucking guy
glad r/the_kike_puppet is going down

They be like their leader, Aaron Swartz

Shit what happened to him but they earn it

>My name is OhSnapYouGotServed
The cringe is to much, just let them die.

Die faggot. We don't want you here.

What is the centipede meme from?

You Can't Stump the Trump video series

Sounds gay as fuck

Learn to Google you massive faggot tween. Lurk more.

Lol good luck shuting down reddit. Get a life pls

goto steemit , gab, etc .... srsly !

>I don't know Reddit memes so I'm a tween
Sure is nu-Sup Forums in here.

Hope this post gives everyone reading it cancer.

kill yourselves and don't come here when you shut it down

Why don't you fucking Redditors keep your stupid board drama on your own website? This is the third thread I've seen about this in 30 minutes. Get the fuck out.

Immunity cat says go fuck yourself

PRAISE DIGITS

I like pissing off plebbit

>browse catalog and can choose between a fun banter thread or a boring reddit thread
Hmm, what a tough choice

I really don't like that the kekistan faggots stole the design of their flag from Type O Negative.

id actually wear the one on the top right

they're already here. look around you

lol reddit isnt gonna do shit to them, they are Sup Forums light they make money

so fuck off plz

You fucking retard. Bring the leddit normie hordes here and we will shower them with the real redpills. Our numbers with reach critical mass a lot sooner this way

My guess would be either exposing illegal things the owners/admins of reddit are up to, posting horrific content all over popular pages to make advertisers run to the hills and lose all their revenue, or just continuous massive DDOS attacks until people are pissed off enough they go to other websites

i would say "fuck of reddit reeeeeee we are full"
but i fear they will come all here when shit goes down over there

Do they not know Trump is surrounded by Jews, or does plebbit not care about global Jewry?

t_d is afraid of Sup Forums
>it takes great mental strength to stay in Sup Forums
>it's a scary place
>it's okay to visit for info sometimes but i wouldn't want to live there

I can't tell if you mean your post or the Reddit post. Either way, I made my chemo appointment.

Raid...

Unironically this.

Yeah. It will naturally suck at first but dropping those pills are necessary. We need a redpilled hoard.

Only because t_d is their safe space.
Remove the safe space, and they'll have no choice but to come here or stay away from modern politics altogether.

This, even if it's just disrupting reddit for a few days.

can we get some spellingpills while we're at it

>>it takes great mental strength to stay in Sup Forums
really? i get really /comfy/ here even though im actually more leftleaning ideological here and disagree with a lot of stuff, but then again i just absolutely despise the left that is in charge right now so maybe thats enough similarities already. or im already dead inside. i dont know

Yes you should be banned together.

Criminally underrated

fpbp

Nah you're just dead inside
>how do I know?
Because I am too

>branded like Jews in warsaw ghetto
>internet is serious business
Jesus, someone gas the fucking 'centipedes'

t_d unironically believes all the shit they're spewing
they can't handle the onion-like layers of sarcasm, truth, and facetiousness that exist on Sup Forums

and being told they're faggots when one of their shitty opinions lands them in mockery gets their panties all pinched, whereas it's a matter of course here. they need their safe space. you've got to remember, t_d's full of awkward teenagers who can't even hang on twitter or tumblr, let alone at school, trying to be edgy. if it wasn't Nazis, they'd be pretending to be Sonic characters instead

>they can't handle the onion-like layers of sarcasm, truth, and facetiousness that exist on Sup Forums
so you dont want to genocide non whites? fucking sjw piece of shit go back to tumblr reeeeee

Does this mean we will get an influx of "pedes"? I cringed just typing that.

Oh fuck, you're right
Think of Redd*t like the Middle East, T_D is Syria. If we let the kike Mods over there get rid of T_D to expand greater Redd*t we'll get a fuck ton of """"Refugees""""
As much as I hate these gay niggers, I think we have no choice but to help them

>GOT TO BAN
Yeah, that's exactly what we need to do with you.

>>it's a scary place
that's some good shit. I literally shit myself every time I even think about coming to /pol.

Where do you think all the plebbit or will go once their home dies?
(Hint-they'll come here and make Sup Forums even shittier)

>implying half of Sup Forums isn't from TD and the other half JIDF/CTR/SB/FBI/CIA/NSA etc shills

they just rehash our talking points anyway, might as well be Sup Forumsite

Should help them discover the Jewry

td will die and everyone will come here. wont you think of the children?

>>Reddit

Dear fucking god please don't let them start coming over here.

Immigration was a mistake.

Oy vey! That's 6 gorillion feet!

Shit, i thought le plebbit was just a meme.

>reddit cucks acting like literal refugees
>asks Sup Forums to take in refugges

May they hang from the highest tree, desu

underrated

Just turn your computer off, take a nice stroll outside, and never look back. Seriously, your life as it stands is a cringe compilation.

Fuck that I detest grammar correctors. This is a site where you can say what you like without a damn chicago style format.

ey-pedes, I have a great rink for you. Why don't you start by getting redpills at the source, at our badder, meaner alternate îdéntity over at eight-cee-heich .net Sup Forums (addy filters out if i types it )

huh?

This place is filled with awkward teenagers too. Do not forget where you are, user. T_D is definitely a safe space, but it and r/conspiracy are the only real safe spaces that exist for a real alternative point of view. Why the hell do you think Reddit wants it to disappear? You guys are not seeing the big picture. They want to slowly push everyone into smaller and smaller groups so that they can squash all of us with all our different points of view at the same time.

Which one first, left or right? Hmmmm.

>plebbit dies
>implying
/r/the_donald is delusional

It took me awhile to realize what a pede was.

Guy in White = "Pedes"
Guy in Red = Red Mods
Guy in Burgundy = Sup Forums

You refuse to accept that the jews are out to get us, fuck you.

I'd happily piss on The_Donald's grave after being banned for disagreeing with Trump's decision to bomb the Syrian air base. It's the biggest circle jerk on the internet.

let TD die
or fuck with the rest of Reddit

difficult decision senpai

>check flag
Yeah your pretty much already dead

Hordes of indoctrinated redditfugees, nice move CIA.

It's going to backfire tough, Aaron spirit told me so.

the_donald subreddit censors and bans anyone with opposing viewpoints.

Sup Forums doesn't do this.

Get out. End of story.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD! REEEEEEEEEEEEE! PEDES AND PLEBS OUT NOW!!!!!