youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k01z9zovWwc
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705181053750870-coalition-strikes-syria-army/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOOVEMENT

There's a different vehicle attack in NYC???

1 DOA
3 Critical/Likely to die

SHADILAY!!!!!

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD

SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YOU JUST FUCKING HAVE TO TRUST TRUMP, HE'S A FUCKING WHITE GERMANIC ARYAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!

TRUMP IS HELPING OUR ALLIES SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL, THE TWO GUYS WHO BTFO THE MOSLEMS XDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TAKE MORE REDPILLS SO WE STAY HEALTHY XDDD

PRAISE KEK MAGA AMIRIGHT BROS :DDD XDDD BASED BLACK MAN!!!

SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ SHADILAY!!!!!!!!

:DDDD

GUYS COME TO MILO'S MARCH, WE NEED TO GET OUR #KEKISTANI FLAGS AND FIGHT THE LIBERALS XDDD

GUSY GUYS GUYS TRUMP'S "MISTAKES" AREN'T ACTUALLY MISTAKES, BUT IT'S JUDT 4D CHESS, A CONCEPT OF THE BOGPILL XDDDDD!

it surely is

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GUYS GUYS GUYS WE HAVE TO FUCKING FIND SHIA BECAUSE HE'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON TRUMP, WHILE TRUMP'S DIVIDING HIM XDDDD

GUYS WE NEED MORE #REDDITORS FROM THE_DONALD, THEY'RE REDPILLED LIKE US AND THEY HATE JEWS AND MUSLIMS SO WE CAN REDPILL EVEN MORE #NORMIES AND MAKE THEM #POL ARYANS :DDDD
XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEK MAGA SHADILAY PEPE BOGPILL 4DCHESS BOGDANOFF FARAGE SHADILAY SARGON MILO KEKSIMUS :DDDD

LE PRAISE KEK, THE TRUE GOD, I MEAN, GOD IS THE REAL GOD, BUT KEK IS THE SECOND GOD XDDDD

hey /ptg/

drumpf

:)

>Presidenf Trump

Awoo~

JUST A DUI GOY, THEY LEFT FROM THE SAME BAR.

STAGE 5 AUTISM

TRUMP IS REMOVING THE MUSLIMS!!!
:DDD
XDDD

I'LL EXPLAIN (XD): FIRSTLY, HE'S GIVING SAUDI ARABIA $100 BILLION, SO THEY CAN GIVE IT TO /OURGUYS/ ISRAEL, SO THEY CAN FIGHT ASSAD, THE REAL MUSLIM WHO'S TRYING TO DIVIDE OUR #GODEMPEROR TRUMP!!!

I KNOW IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND CHESS FIRST. IT'S NOT JUST CHESS, IT'S FUCKING 4D CHESS, MEANING THERE'S 4 DIMENSIONS AND 4 ENEMIES: MUSLIMS, LIBERALS, HILLARY SUPPORTERS AND ANTIFA XDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN RUS-, I MEAN AMERICA!!!

I GOTTA HAVE MA AR-15 TO PROTECT ME AGAINST DA GUBBAMINT :DDD XDDDD

PRAISE SHADILAY, THE TRUE PRESIDENT OF KEKISTAN!!! XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO FUCKING FIND SHIA BECAUSE HE'S, I ASSUME, A FUCKING JEW, AND TRUMP IS SECRETELY FIGHTING HIM AND SHIA'S SECRETELY DIVIDING TRUMP BECAUSE SHIA IS ACTUALLY A BOGDANOFF AND HAS MET THE ROTSCHILDS!!!!!! XDDD

SAME BAR GOY
SAME DUI
DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT

Thanks for the explanation

cbs is interviewing a retarded guy live on air

it appears my superiority has led to some controversy

the snackbar

>deep state flags
What you mean?

BBRAAAAAAAAAAP-PRRRRRRRR

he has anglo blood also,his mum was from here

he also is warm to us and cold to merkel

fuck off shill,trump is like richard the lionheart,a hero that rose up when one was needed

Wall...

Melania is coming along the foreign trip

Damn shills out HARD today

Folks, do you remember #draftourdaughters?
We need to bring the magic back. We need to organize, not against a shadowy organization like "Fake News" or "MSM" or even "The Deep State." who the fuck is "the deep state?" who is that, what do they do to attack. It's impossible to attack a group with efficiency. We need to sabotage the chances of not only Dems, but specially traitor R's who will strive for turning down the Trump agenda, our agenda.

I suggest we attack McCain's chances of winning the election in 2018 and of closing down open primary states, we do not benefit from these, Dems will not be swayed by some random candidate.

We need to create memes like pic related, we need to choose one target and take him down, paint him as X in the public eye. We need to stay focused, like we did in branding Ted as a lying rat, Jeb as a sorry excuse of a man and Kasich as a devourer of worlds, we need to brand McCain something derogatory, something like isis lover, he sure fits the bill.

>wants to deport
We WILL deport.

I swear you fucking shills are losing your minds this time around

Gowdy called out the fake news?

>BREAKING: US official confirms to @BuzzFeedNews that the US-led Coalition hit Assad regime forces with air strikes in southern Syria today
>BREAKING: US official confirms to @BuzzFeedNews that the US-led Coalition hit Assad regime forces with air strikes in southern Syria today

LOOMPF
O
O
M
P
F

Cornered rats always try hard.

XDDD

I'LL EXPLAIN (XD): FIRSTLY, HE'S GIVING SAUDI ARABIA $100 BILLION, SO THEY CAN GIVE IT TO /OURGUYS/ ISRAEL, SO THEY CAN FIGHT ASSAD, THE REAL MUSLIM WHO'S TRYING TO DIVIDE OUR #GODEMPEROR TRUMP!!!

I KNOW IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND CHESS FIRST. IT'S NOT JUST CHESS, IT'S FUCKING 4D CHESS, MEANING THERE'S 4 DIMENSIONS AND 4 ENEMIES: MUSLIMS, LIBERALS, HILLARY SUPPORTERS AND ANTIFA XDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN RUS-, I MEAN AMERICA!!!

GUYS WE HAVE TO FUCKING FIND SHIA BECAUSE HE'S, I ASSUME, A FUCKING JEW, AND TRUMP IS SECRETELY FIGHTING HIM AND SHIA'S SECRETELY DIVIDING TRUMP BECAUSE SHIA IS ACTUALLY A BOGDANOFF AND HAS MET THE ROTSCHILDS!!!!!! XDDD

>look at this russian puppet, bombing Putin's allies

HE WILL TRY TO POSTPONE IMPEACHMENT

Trump is a kike

its county flags from the extraflag extention
i feel like i need to rename that file at some point

>BREAKING
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

>losing their minds
>implying they had one to begin with

>had some of my guns out
>left them on my bed
>get up from my computer to do something
>end up finger fucking my guns and practicing reloads for half an hour
>forget what I got up to do
I have a problem.

>has no argument against trump being a kike globalist shill so calls me a shill

Fucking wew'd. Get on your knees to suck that Israeli-Saudi cock boys :^)

The Russian Secrets narrative lasted less than six hours from introduction to BTFO, and the Special Prosecutor, who has the right to go after Hilldawg if he finds evidence, has them running scared.

ok so if jihadis want to get away with their terror attacks they just have to be drunk while crashing into people?

It's gonna be an /sg/oyims crying like bitches kinda day

Oh wow how pathetic can a thread get. The whole world is laughing at trump.

SHADILAY!!!!!

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD

SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD

I cant wait for /sg/ and kremlin shill butthurt

what is in the bag, Sup Forums?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YOU JUST FUCKING HAVE TO TRUST TRUMP, HE'S A FUCKING WHITE GERMANIC ARYAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!

TRUMP IS HELPING OUR ALLIES SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL, THE TWO GUYS WHO BTFO THE MOSLEMS XDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TAKE MORE REDPILLS SO WE STAY HEALTHY XDDD

PRAISE KEK MAGA AMIRIGHT BROS :DDD XDDD BASED BLACK MAN!!!

SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ SHADILAY!!!!!!!!

:DDDD

GUYS COME TO MILO'S MARCH, WE NEED TO GET OUR #KEKISTANI FLAGS AND FIGHT THE LIBERALS XDDD

GUSY GUYS GUYS TRUMP'S "MISTAKES" AREN'T ACTUALLY MISTAKES, BUT IT'S JUDT 4D CHESS, A CONCEPT OF THE BOGPILL XDDDDD!

>Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

youtu.be/k01z9zovWwc

whitehoue livestream if anyone's interested.
Overview of the Administration's National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications and Cybersecurity Priorities

XDDD

Really, really joggles my noggle

ptg infested with spammers

>DUI

IM NOT BUYING IT

didn't all the trs people turn on trump?

>@BuzzFeedNews
Come back to me when it's not a shitty clickbait website.

>t. Shareblue shill

We need to focus and attack McCain. He, along with Ryan are the number one people blocking the Trump agenda and are objectively against everything we stand for (he's a boomer neocon)

thanks brahs for all the F's for my doggo. Appreciate it.

whoops

Just a DUI goy

at least use different pasta

go back to the_donald jews

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE THE REAL KEKS
TRUMP BROS WITH ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA
TRUMP LOVES JEWISH COCK
TRUMP LOVES MUSLIM COCK
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET
IMPEACH THE COPRULENT BLUMPF ORANGE FATTY NOW!

TRUMP LOVES JEWISH COCK
TRUMP LOVES MUSLIM COCK
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET

TRUMP LOVES JEWISH COCK
TRUMP LOVES MUSLIM COCK
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET

This is low quality shilling.

Neat! Thanks for the link user san!

Spencer fucked them

Shills being this desperate.
Cry faggot.

no

Probably got drunk before he went aloha snackbar. Since he's a nigger he probably couldn't afford some real hard shit that numbs your feels

If you say shareblue they stop posting.

I want Graham gone, too.

You know they have literally nothing when they fall back on capslock spam.

>tfw got retweeted by Paul Joseph Watson

they just turned the audio off for some reason...
oh guess they're not ready to start.

>/sg/, TRS, ShareBlue, lefty/pol/ all massively butthurt at once
I take it today is a great day for the President of the United States, Donald John Trump?

>US-Led Coalition Strikes Hit Syrian Army in Southern Syria - Reports
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705181053750870-coalition-strikes-syria-army/

How much longer can this Russian lie last?

What retarded shareblue retard thought it was a good angle to push?

Hey /sg/ faggots fuck off already. It wasn't government forces who were targeted. Just kill yourselves.

I haven't seen Milkwalker in a while. Woah.

I want to suck on Hotaru.

>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
I propose we start a letter writing campaign. Not email. Not twitter. Actual paper letters sent through the mail with stamps and a short message of support. Before you send it, take a picture of the letter/envelope and post THAT to social media.

Imagine the image of sacks of letters arriving. Imagine what Scavino could do with that. Imagine what those charlatan e-celebs could do with that. Imagine the combination of the hashtag and the physical letters. You cant memory-hole physical paper.

Im going to write a short letter of support once a week, every week, for 8 whole years.

We memed this guy into the White House, now we have to keep him there.

>President Donald J. Trump
>The White House
>1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
>Washington, DC 20500

forever
until there is clear proof it didn't happen it will last forever. They don't need proof because they own the MSM but we do.

wew lad, did you collect those all or pull them from the source code?

Can't be a terror attack, that would never happen under Trump...

He said he will keep us safe huh.. Huh.
Guess he lied again, not surprised..

>b-but m-muh travel ban block!!

Not an argument.

One at a time bucko, we have lots of time to device memes and dig up hidden info. I'm sure there might even be some wikileaks emails on him. We just need to focus on him and on the attack. People hate terrorists, if we show the atrocities the rebels have done, and him supporting the rebels we will sway some retarded boomers in the worthy states.

Good...goooood

You mean BuzzFeed was lying??? Who would've thought!

>Shia millitias
Topkek, Iran is buttmad now.

We never hated all the Jews, just the Jewish bankers, globalists, politicians, corporations, and chefs.