twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bugger off shill

tell me something i don't know.

And it's pointless.

Wrong.

Being a tiny-dicked white boy is a sin.

it feels pretty good though

swedish blondiner feel pretty good too

No. But being white and having relationships with non-whites just because they ARE non-whites, should it be.

Im looking at you, coal burners.

being white and fat is a sin.
being white and stupid is even a bigger sin.

yeah.....

USA
S
A

What about being part white? I have the best of both worlds since my dick is 8 inches and my IQ is 140. Also I have awesome curly hair that the women love.

Why did you post a pic showing an enviromental disaster?

>What about being part white?
Whats the other part?

YOU JUST KNOW

they are beautiful healthy american family. I see no "enviromental disaster" what are you talking about user?

Shave it off.

she kinda looks like clarke from the 100

would fuck her brains out 2bh

how about some music
youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4

WHat a load of crap.

EVerybody knows THIS is the real "white music":

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>monkey
>anime pic
>niggers

Stop posting this bait picture.
It wasn't funny the first time

thjey goon make some pretty gellato babies tho damn

do you brits daydream about black cocks all day long?

True.

Do you get paid for this? If you're doing it for free, you're a fool. Everyone else gets paid

Whiteness is nothing than albinism and the SHAME of it. Such deep rooted SHAME. I cant imagine. Being so SHAMEFUL of reality and truth. Being a coward to nature itself. A pathetic existence indeed. Collectively cowering at undeniable truth. Stuck in the matrix. Blissfully ignorant.

Youre not white brazil stfu you brown beggar. "I-Im white!" P-please guiz! can I be brotier now??"

Fucking pathetic wannabe beggar. Poser ass bitch.

>muh paid shill

Why are whites so insecure?

This poo is still posting.

You realise almost certainly jesus wasn't white right?

Actually, the Talmud, and the Jews who were there, say Jesus was the son of a ROMAN Centurion. So....WHITE.

A Roman Centurion named Pantera. Or Pandera.

Are you one of those people who believe Jews, and Egyptians were black?

Cause that would mean black people created slavery, and oppressed THEMSELVES...you know that right?

It would also mean blacks invented science too; which they whine about so much...unless it is 'GOOD' tech, in which case, they demand credit.

DOUBLE FLAWLESS VICTORY!!

This pretty much

>jews want to exterminate this

I had to bury my best friend. And I dedicate this fight, I wasn't going to fight, I dedicate this fight to him. I was gonna rip his heart out cause I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one that can stop me. Lennox, is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.-"Iron" Mike Tyson

I'm white as can be but also ugly.

Where'd the coloreds go? All I hear is silence....

>do you brits daydream about black cocks all day long?

pretty much lad

feels so good to be white
If God exists I'll be sure to thank him after I die