We wuz—ok I give up

We wuz—ok I give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/703881/de6b45b1df/
youtu.be/rPgBS8ioM_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seth Rich was murdered by Democrats for leaking information about them to wikileaks

GODZ N SHIET

In my opinion the fact that Seth wasnt wearing shoes and the fact that there was a struggle indicates he perhaps knew the assailant.

This [occupation] [performed something] with/and [something unbelievable that includes virtue signalling] and [hyperbole of how life changing it is].

WE WUZ CREATION AND SHEEEIIT

AND IT'S STUNNING

They've always got to follow it up with

"And it's..."

Pure cultural appropriation.

How is this not cultural appropriation?

Can't make your own paintings, niggers?

Because white people have no culture.

first post best post

really jingles my bongles

S'd.

WE WUZ GOD & SHIEEET

This is perfect.
100 years later this shit will be oficial version.
Black and women. I wish it was shemale but even like that it is pretty progressive.

I thought God was a being of incalculable beauty

Saucy pls

WE

so they can program the desired response in normies

WE WUZ GODZ

Nice bait mate

>[Person] did [thing] and it's [positive adjective]

The ride never ends. What's next, waz they planets n shiet

birth of crime

Bump

>unimaginative nigger creates shitty knock-off of actual art

> there isn't an ounce of irony in anything that ever comes out of a nigger's mouth, because they literally believe every word of it...
> everything they do is always for the wrong reasons
> the reason why they pull this culture appropriation crap is simply to piss off white people, and for no other reason

This is just like when you're driving down the street and some nigger jaywalks across the street in front of you.
The moment they see you're white, they purposely slow down just to make you stop your car or slow you down for as long as possible....with that "Fuck you, whitey" look on their face while they do it.

The sooner you realize that basketball-americans literally live by the "I live to piss off white people" mantra and that everything they do is based in this when it comes to their interactions with whites, the better off you'll be.

This

Sauce on pic

Looks like shit for brains now.

>We wuz—ok I give up.
That's a perfect representation of diversity and multiculturalism.

Turning the White race, White culture and White traditions non-White.

here you go
exhentai.org/g/703881/de6b45b1df/

if for some reason you don't have access to exhentai the title is "Energy Kyo-ka!! Soushuuhen 1 NukiSuppo Hen ch.1 "

How much do kikes and atheists hate us? This much:

youtu.be/rPgBS8ioM_Q

Thanks broski

>Birth of Adam
>A sheboon

Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

We wuz cherubz n sheeit

cannot blacks create ANYTHING on their own ?

Do they even have to steal in arts, instead of creating sum ?

pathetic ....

I get a panda what to do?

Obviously a nigger "re-created" this, or a leftist (same shit) and somehow they aren't crying that this is cultural appropriation.

register an account on the e-hentai forums and then delete your cookies/ get an addon called "exhentai easy" to streamline the process
or just google how to do it. alternatively google the name of the doujin in the post and read it on another website

you can't culturally appropriate from whites because cultural appropriation is copying + power

This

Anyone wanna go nigger hunting?

Can't you just give a working link? Why should I go to this length because you knowingly gave a broken link?

we wuz aliens and shieeet before we got ditched on this honkey ass planet and enslaved for 6 gorillion years

WE WUZ GODS N SHIIEET

>and it's beautiful
>and it's amazing
>and it's stunning
>no, X didn't say/do this
>this is what we want you to think, here's why
And combination of these phrases in a headline and into the trash it goes.

This is cultural appropriation, r-right guys?

Fresque is actually titled "The creation of Adam".

>mfw Buzzfeed "Journalism" cant even do that right.

this

Came here to say this

jesus thats bad.

>[non-white male] did [thing] and it's [positive adjective]
ftfy

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

It's kind of pathetic honestly, nigs have to steal european art because no african artist ever did a painting like this, if anything, it proves how inferior they are to us

But the worst of all if that they are proud of it

praise kuk

No shit? I knew this months ago.

This. I don't get how normies can't see this blatant propaganda.

Checked

>stunning

how much of a pussy do you have to be to be ''stunned'' watching a shitty edit on deviantart?

Someone shop a dick on it and start spreading it. In 150 years they will paint over the sistine chapel with this shit.

Rundown?