You guys get all up in arms about black men on white women, but stay really fucking quiet over white men on asian women

You guys get all up in arms about black men on white women, but stay really fucking quiet over white men on asian women.

Degenerate hypocrisy.

you must be new here

for whites that's a step up

There isn't a 25 point IQ gap between whites and asians.

asians are civilized

It's true. All the liberal men I know are with white women. Half the conservative men I know, half or more really, are with Asian or Latina women. Ironically, this means that Dems are indeed the real racists--but conservatives are the real race traitors and cucks.

is he gay? he is rly qt

>Sup Forums is one person
Whites have no business racemixing with mongoloids. Hapas have a very high chance of mental illness, and are often confused angry people.

I don't care either way. This stuff is the identity politics of the right and it needs to be beaten down with a spiked club

Because it's not pushing any agenda. Asian women are the most desirable second only to white women. The issue is when you push shit-tier genes like blacks onto other races.

Literally me lol

>used to sperg out about muh white womyn
>end up marrying a Korean woman

Eventually when you find someone shit like this will begin to seem less and less important

>Asian women are the most desirable second only to white women.
in terms of physical attractiveness? maybe west asians. east asian women are unbelievably hideous.

That's Markiplier, a half-korean half-german YouTuber.

What don't you understand about niggers not being human?
I don't like bestiality.
Niggers are worthless animals.

The only reason why most white dudes are alt-right rather than plain old conservative is because they are losers who cant hack it with white women, so rather than improving themselves, theyd rather just restrict access to white women from minority men (including asian men). Why else would a pro-white person date a non-white woman who are notoriously seen as easy?

As far as genes goes, whites are niggers compared to asians and the children from WMAF tend to be pretty shit tier. White males dating asian women are the inverse gender of coalburning. Obviously rather than being a slut, single mom, druggie, daddy issues, fat obese hamplanet who cant get a decent white man so she has to resort to bottom of the barrel niggers,
he's a white autistic beta male loser, either too obese or scrawny, acne riddened fedora permavirgin
The most prominent halfbreeds are from asian men despite being fewer in number.

Dude you are confusing alt-right and non-white /ppl/. Last weekend, the alt-right was in Virginia defending a Robert E. Lee monument, while non-white Sup Forums was in Boston cheering a guy who fucks a dogeater.

That's not true, user.

gross

I DYE MY HAIR TO EXPRESS MYSELF

this

Yes there is faggot, that's why asians are going to MIT while whites go to Berkeley.

i don't actually care at all so whatever

That's right, true Alpha Males scoop up Tyrone's semen from their White gf pussy!

Sup Forums:
>your yellow fever is going to get you a house full of bitter Elliot Rogers

New person:
>you don't complain about WM:AF

Lurk moar faggot.

they bring asian women , so i dont care

i dont think ive ever cared about specifically black men on white women violence, i just care about violence in general.

Sshhh it's a major turn on

Lies

Anything that results in less white people being created is disgusting and degenerate and ultimately bad for humanity.

Why the fuck can't these retards find a fucking asian/white happa that they can breed with. My wife is less then half asian and the rest is German. She looks, acts, and is 100% white and I am doing the whites a favor I am removing non-whites from the US. Do your part and bleach halfies don't fucking go create new happas you idiots.

Why can't you find a European girl you race mixing nigger

Blacks are 22,000% more likely to harm the white women than white men are to harm the Asian women, of course it's concerning.

This kid is actually a phd candidate in molecular physiology at MIT.

I didn't know she was not 100% white until like 2yrs into the relationship you nigger. Plus Asian genetics will be gone with my kids.

OI VEY IDS ANUDDA BAID FREAD

>Happa
>Gets a degree in engineering.
>Quits engineering because it's too boring and he wants to do something more meaningful with his life.
>Starts one of Youtube's most successful gaming channels, makes millions. Wildly popular with all ages (I've seen people on campus watching him while waiting for their next class).
>All around a really nice person. Doesn't have any of the spite, meanness, or oedipus complexes that the utter fucking faggots on the "Asian Masculinity" subreddit have. Absolutely loved his Navy boy father.

>Half black.
>Gets a degree in communications.
>Gets a desk job in a concrete public sector building.
>Spends most of his/her time lining his/her shelves with black power and white evil books and pretending to work.
>Generally snooty with an unwarranted victim complex. If there's a visibly poor person on the bus, they're always the first to comment on their smell.

Gee, what's the difference?

Why don't you move this thread to /bant/ you nigger cocksucking mods?

>restrict access to white women from minority men

Fucking right, women are too stupid to do it themselves apparently. They fell for Jewish memes about how cool smelly apes are because their fathers didn't smack them in the head enough times and teach them right. Probably because their psycho bitch mothers divorced the fathers and tried to raise the kids alone. The destruction of the family structure is a real thing. Rake yourself, Chang.

he doesn't know jack shit. Molecular physiology is like water drop oceanology.

>Berkeley

>Argument of the year

>burn the coal
>"race mixing is killing the white race"

>boil the rice
>"wtf who cares if your son isn't white asian women are superior XD i luv anime"
fuck off weebs

This is why I hate Sup Forums weebs, they are the biggest hypocrites. Weebs and coalburners will hang on the day of the rope.

>t.Zhang

You've been on Sup Forums all of 5 minutes, haven't you? WMAF gets shit constantly for the gamble of breeding another Elliot Rodger.

Markiplier is a cuck who betrayed Jacksepticeye when he came out pro-gamergate.
Jack did the same thing for Pewdiepie though, in a thousands of times worst manner.
Why does anyone give a shit about these cucks anyway?
They just find purposely shitty game and scream at it for no reason.
People must be so depressed to watch them.

I want to bang little Asian girls thats why.

That's because T_D took over, they're anti WMAF but love fags. Try to ignore them

When did Mark ever betray Jack?
I figured there was drama between pewdiepie and Jack. I didn't watch either of them until Pewdiepie stopped making letsplays, but Pewdiepie keeps using Jack's opening as a running gag.

small women make my dick look bigger

Small women are more fun to fuck, especially if they're really lithe and flexible.
Easier to make them cum too. Small twat=stronger contact between dick and clit.

There's a difference between restricting access due to well-being of white women, and being a jealous beta nerd. Asian and indian men are objectively better dating prospects than even whites, yet whenever one of them actually manages to date a white woman, white men nerd rages and you can smell their fat sweat through the monitor

I've literally never seen anyone bitch about an Asian or Curry getting a white girl in-person. It's just fucking rare, especially in the states, where curries are fucking weird and east Asians are seen as extremely effeminate (this is a preconception with roots in the end of ww2, not even kidding).
I "HAVE" seen a lot of east Asian men, Happas in particular, shrieking autistically over Asian women/white man couples. My late father got to experience that personally with his second wife's family. I believe his exact words were "they treat me like a nigger!"

>Happas in particular

Its telling how you lump hapas with E.Asians, when they are also technically half white, most likely on their paternal side as well.

Hapas calling out white beta maleness (and asian female sluttiness) is even more hilarious because the people most likely to be "allies," sees WMAF couples as they really are, especially since they are literally their children who get to see how they actually act in private.

PS. Whites are niggers compared to asians

He has no engineering degree, he dropped out

I was talking about what I've seen personally.
If you think E. Asians are some divine race that's beyond retarded racial resentment (which you display yourself, blatantly), especially as it applies to sexual relationships, take a gander at ADV China on YouTube. It's a white south African and a white American, married to Chinese women and living in China, making videos talking about what they've experienced living in China.

>Whites are niggers compared to asians
>He posted from New France.
Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea are the only east Asian countries with a first-world standard of living.
They were all occupied by white people at some point.

He dropped out, then he went back.
Then he worked as an engineer for about a year.

He made one of those "Draw My Life" videos.

>half-korean half-german
looks like an average croat to me

>Not getting that I mean Asians are 25 IQ points higher than whites.

we need to nuke all of asia and start saving the chink women from chink men.

It's really hard to tell unless he's clean shaven and you're looking at him from the right angle.
He looks almost entirely like his dad.
>100k years of asian selection just to destroy your heritage by birthing a white gamer qt

women are fertile for a much shorter time than men. as such, there is a natural imbalance between the number of fertile women versus the number of fertile men. therefore, if some white guy screws an asian, this doesn't necessarily equate to fewer white babies (unless he's deliberately choosing an asian over a white woman). if a white woman screws a nigger, that means fewer white babies.
this isn't to say that white men should marry asian women, but it's less damaging to the white race.

is he your letsplay-bando?

That's why we asians can't fully support the advocacies in here, just like the leftist liberals these faggots are hypocrites.

>MUH race mix
hurr durr we must support the preservation of our race, protect our womyn from non-whites!

>asian wifey thread
asians are closer to us whites so we it's okay to mix with them.

Posters here pretend to love Hitler yet are conditionally open to race mixing.

Asian + White = Slavic?

we also love based alpha asians with white women

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ALPHA ASIAN MALE. ONLY WHITE MEN DESERVE ASIAN WOMEN.

>Eurasian average IQ: mid 100s
>Mulatto average IQ: 85-90

gee, really hard to choose

another example:
Finland - white with mongol admixture
Brazil - mulattoes

gee wonder which country I'd rather live in