Teen dies from too much caffeine

>Teen dies from too much caffeine

>Too much caffeine caused the death of a 16-year-old high school student from South Carolina who collapsed during class last month, according to the county coroner.

>The teen consumed three caffeine-laced drinks -- a cafe latte, a large Diet Mountain Dew and an energy drink -- in a two-hour period before collapsing in his classroom at Spring Hill High School on April 26, Watts said.

cnn.com/2017/05/15/health/teen-death-caffeine/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

===

Has big coffee gone too far?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11820620/US-government-says-cannabis-kills-cancer-cells.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dog died after getting into my bottle of caffeine pills that I had in my nightstand. Shit needs to be regulated.

Probably had an underlying heart condition.

caffeine is the most popular psychoactive substance in the world.
this is an anomaly. nothing to worry about.

it was your fault your dog died. it wasn't the government's fault.

>a large Diet Mountain Dew
What a fucking pleb, bet he didn't know about the sugar cane version.

>Davis' autopsy showed no undiagnosed heart conditions and that Davis was healthy and had no conditions that could have triggered by the caffeine intake. Also, no other drugs or alcohol were found in the teen's system, according to Watts.

Fucking kek

So he consumed around 400mg of caffein in 2 hours.... I took 800mg (pills) in one go and then went to train legs.

It cerainly wasn't caffein which killed him, there are people out there going towards 1500-2000mg a day, the real coffee junkies.

I've drank way more than that and been fine. That bitch had a weak heart, it was only a matter of time.

it's almost like overdosing on caffeine is bad for your heart

that is not a women

I have drink 2 bottles of wine, haven't sleep in 2 days, mini-dosed 1/4 of one dried mushroom at 4am which is making me smile like gaymen and snorting every 45 minutes some of the best cocaine too keep my work rhythm and lower my fear about my stocks going rock bottom... am not fit for your bullshit.

also
>2017
>Using plain shit like taurine
She deserved it

And yet muh weed is still illegal.

yeah, user, we need more nanny state because you are so irresponsible
kys

Do you have the rest of that webm where he shows his penis?

He probably had zero tolerance. In which case it was a very stupid thing to do.

I really need to reset my tolerance. It takes two coffees to bring me to baseline these days.

that's very very very VERY bad genetics if your heart fails at 16 years old from that little. natural selection imo

>posting a CNN link

OP is a confirmed cucked fag

Dogs and cats are allergic to coffee, faggot

Ban assault caffeine.

Do you know that that it's a man, right?

Pot-heads aren't useful. Anyone using sedatives are degenerates. What is next? Heroin.

Lol dumbass.

Anyone know what's this "woman's" name? Asking for a friend.

BAN ASSAULT EXPRESSOS

>he was found to have heart arrhythmia

k no wonder everyone else is still drinking caffeine and its just one faggot dead and its actually news worthy thats how rare it is

>thinking there's any taste or nutritional difference between sugar and hfcs

Even 400mg at zero tolarence barely does something. I remember that I went to 500-550mg once when I had zero tolerance. More like an epic feeling for 5-6 hours but that's it.

He probably had an underlying heart condition

RIP, it's unfortunate he didn't realize that small amount of caffeine would kill him.

bullshit. there's more to this story. you can't fucking drink three cups of coffee and die

I've taken 6 caffeine pills at a time and more a couple of hours later and I don't remember dying

2 grams a day is different than 400 mg for someone with no tolerance. Also depends on the body, 400 mg for someone small isn't the same for a huge bodybuilder.

Ah, a friend

Learn your fallacies, friend.

>teen takes under 500mg caffeine (less than 4 cups of coffee)
>dies

It was weak genetics to begin with

When I worked at a nightclub I used to drink 7 redbulls each night and I'm OK. Shor probably drank (((MONSTER))).

Funny because I'm on oxys right now.

Coffee now has killed more people than Weed.

Even 600mg of caffeine per day, which is 10 cans of reg Monster, is not detrimental. You have to be so stupid to die from caffeine overdoses.

She used energizers which have taurine. That alkaloid fucks up your heart pretty fast and mixed with caffeine a blood dilator, it all can go wrong at high doses.

same dude. my dog got into my chocolate pile and died the next day. seriously needs to be a law or some shit

Natural selection at it's best

Why do teens even drink coffe and energy drink? To play lego harder?

*BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS*

It usually takes a minimum of 4000mg to even be dangerous. This kid wasn't normal.

I can't even reset my tolerance I stopped drink all soda for about a month or two and I still didn't get anything.

what does this have to do with politics?

and your trap radar is shit if you think your webm is even close to passing

I took six caffeine pills before and had an out of body experience for a solid three hours.

He was weak and has been pruned

this!

fucking tired of the hfcs meme.

> diet mtn dew

>cures cancer

every time

Its a real drug like i have always said. You easily OD with it.

The lethal level of caffeine is the equivalent to 6 gallons of coffee. This kid didn't die from the caffeine.

>ate 15000mg of pure caffeine and survived with internal bleeding.

I call bullshit this bitch has the housewife diet - cigs and coffee. She died because she had no salts or vitamins.

>WOMAN_03

wait a minute...

Tfw 2 weeks caffeine free

>dying after drinking latte, mountain dew and energy drink
>being that much of a beta faggot

I drink 4 cups of coffee and 3 redbulls daily since I get it all free at work.

I also lift weights 4-5 days a week and drink lots of water.

This kid was either fat as fuck or was on something else.

They are addicted to it.

I did choose to be in a room of people high on cocaine than pot-heads anyway of the week. Can't tell what the hell they are cropping nowadays, shit is so strong it makes teens look like zombies or mentally challenged

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11820620/US-government-says-cannabis-kills-cancer-cells.html

I should be dead many times over, then.

I used to drink 6-7 monsters back when I was in uni and had finals, it made me piss green(it was the Rehab shit) but it didn't kill me. Guy was just a fucking bitch is all.

Just got done drink two zero-cal Rockstars, at 240mg caffeine a can. It weeds out the week - truly a drink for the chosen ones.

>Muh natural selection

You guys are such retards. You could just as easily die today from a condition you don't know you have. It happens all the time.

>This is autism manifest.

>cures cancer

Just kys and save some dindu the trouble.

TWWWWWOOOOOO SCCCCOOOPS??!

>You could just as easily die today from a condition you don't know you have
Exactly. Natural selection.

so if i die, who gives a flying fuck? what are we supposed to be outraged about?

i fed my dog 34 kilos of ant poison and it voted trump, fuck this 'government' ree

Teen drinks the caffeine equivalent of 4 cups (regular) of coffee and dies from being a weak ass bitch.

Weak

I used to go to the gym every day when I was 17 a couple years ago. I would drink pre workout and energy drinks.

I took up to 1g in a span of 4 hours before and only side affect was a bit jittery.

Caffeine is lethal at 2.5-3g

The teen took 600mg at most

Like, you're tired of HFCS being used, or getting a bad rap? I imagine the kind of people who get HFCS in their diet are the kind of people who get too much sugar in their diet anyway, which is why some people are led to believe it was the HFCS causing their diabetes when really it's their shit diet.

Fuck , i drink like 30 cups of coffee a day because i'm addicted and as soon as i don't have coffee i feel like my body is shutting down.
Guess i'll have to start cleansing myself.

So nature is taking up the job of removing Euro blood of the pool for acting like faggots?

Natural selection at its finest.

>falling for the caffeine jew
good riddance to bad rubbish

That picture would be fine as long as it didn't try to go all the way to opposite side of cancer and claims to cure it, but just say that it doesn't cause cancer.

People have heart attacks, news at 11.

Handle your shit right, or it will handle you. We don't need more laws. We just need more people like you to die off.

But I'm still alive, aren't I? Maybe because I'm so alpha and genetically superior to weak faggots like shitskins and beta cucks such as yourself that I'm more resistant to many things than others.

That is your fault asshole. Your dog could have got into your regulated prescriptions and still have died.

I have vitamin B in pills, and it makes me piss green too. I also drink the rehab one which makes me piss the same green color, so i guess it's the B12 on the rehab.

you don't die from a fucking latte
she was probably taking caffeine pills to lose weight, what a bimbo dumbo

That doesn't even look like a girl

I've drank, on average, a litre black coffe a day for the last 10 years. There simply must be something more to it.

Vitamin B turns your piss neon/bright yellow. Urine shouldn't be green, user.

> i also post on Sup Forums

>doping your dog
For what purpose

So he's an idiot with no Impulse control? I don't advocate coffee, I think it's retarded how people see this one out liner as a good excuse to get the government involved

there should be a law not allowing you to reproduce. retards need to be regulated

I only drink tea or water other than when i'm on a night out, I've never felt the need to drink anything else. Fizzy drinks just seem like a stupid amount of sugar for nothing.

Color blind?

>lethal at 3g

bitch no. I ate 15 g and bled it out my asshole. do not tell people this. the light is not so close to the end of the tunnel.

You are correct, vertical Austria.

Oh I actually learned something today, thx mate.

lol caffine is acteluelly good for youb ro

didnbt you read the nnews?

its on every day like every day due

caqffine lowers heart rtate and hart attack symptoms and increases lower blood pressure also while promoting healthy cogntincognitive function

lower rrisk of althstheimers difeasseu to boot\

ile never stop dinking

yeah there is obviously something else in the picture that they don't know about like caffeine pills or other pills or malnutrition or dehydration

I'm not outraged but I wouldn't be acting like I'm hot shit because you had a genetic defect. I would feel bad for your mother and father and your family.

I guess my conscience just hasn't atrophied from jacking of to traps and reading Nietzsche like the majority of you dumb faggots.

Still have no idea what an out of body experience really means desu. I don't think I would even know if I had one

Fuck off, Ahmed. Your country is a living joke and yesterday news that I couldn't care less.