Which nationality is unironically the most hated here? I'll vote for Turkish

Which nationality is unironically the most hated here? I'll vote for Turkish.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rDSBTgq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>roaches
>not leaf

Jews

Turks and Israelis

Canadians
Swedes
Germans
Turks
Hungarian flags are always extremely pro-globalism and you never really see them on Sup Forums unless they are pushing some agenda.

The Californian American flag posters are some of the worst, ever. I hope Hiroshimoot introduces state flags for Cali and Texas.

India.

The International Jew: the world''s foremost problem

what are you even on about wurstnigger? we are white, based and always post educated informative posts

the japs literally did nothing wrong you fucking fuckhead FUCK. CHINESE ARE COMMUNIST MONGOLIAN BUG PEOPLE WE SHOULDA NEVER EMBARGO'D THE NIPS

Reminder than out of the 200 000 inhabitants of Nanking, more than 300 000 died in the hands of the evil nippon

Leaf
Burgers
Turks
Germans
Poo

Turks
Canadians
Americans
Jews
Germans
Indians
Swedes

Turkey is extremely high. Honestly, nah Turkey is # 1 FUCK TURKEY

Shut the fuck up nigger

>implying Nankin ever happened
Literally not a single shred of evidence.

NIGGERSS!!!!!!

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers

erdogans roaches don't know anything about internet, let alone Sup Forums.

If you see pro erdogan/ islamic turkish posters you are more than likely just getting trolled by the underage secular roaches who brag how they riffled up Sup Forums, on their whatsapp and facebook groups.

Germans?!! Why tho

butthurt bogdan detected

jew

Turks are the only ethnicity which I find universally revolting.

This isn't suspicious at all.

>we are white

Holy shit my sides are in orbit atm

>Turks
>White
and the Czechs are black right

Found the chink

they're scum from toruchan. if burgers stop replying to that turkposter spamming dead amerifats it wouldn't be a problem. I blame nu/pol/

J-join my D-discord, civvie-senpai.

Germans
You won't fuck up Europe a 4th time Hans

low quality b8

Americans

>Just denied the Nanking massacre of chinks by japs
>"Found the chink"
You're not too bright, are you ?

My mistake. It isn't Hungary; I meant the Netherlands

defs turkroaches.

I wish Nanking happened, but instead exterminated every chinese

Stinking, slimy Arabs. Eeereurgh.

>French
>not understanding a basic meme

It's satire. Mocking the Turks and Chinese who both wrongly deny the war crimes committed by their nation. The image initially consisted of the two dogs and the question 'if a dog wears pants how would it wear them'.

shut the fuck up roach

>Mocking the Turks and Chinese who both wrongly deny the war crimes
>the Turks and Chinese
>Nanking massacre
>committed by Chinese
user...

Oh shit mixed the terms up. Sorry French user I admit my guilt on this one I'm tired. Now go back to being raped by El fatawi

The day of the roo is coming, CUNT!

Kraut.

The fucking australians.

turks are for sure in the first place, they are hated in many countries.

How come no Hate against Pakistanis who sheltered Bin Laden, Trained Taliban, are Commie servants and buy Weapons in name of Aid from the US :P

It's okay, Hans, I forgive you. When you get home, don't forget to make some kebab for Jamal for when he's done fucking your wife

Basically filthy arabs

you should use that med-pak to heal your arse it seems like it might be hurting

go poo in loo Rajdeep

At least admit your country is more fucked than mine.

You can hurt my ass any day big boy ;)

Prepare your anus you filthy homo

I don't know, man. Our proto-fascist party reached almost 40% in the presidential election. How's yours ?

Spenis

For you Mohammed, nnnnope. Never.

>being this delusional

Mods remove a thread about nigger artwork but this thread stays up. Bravo.

Roses are Dumb
Day of the Grill
Soon will Come
To Land of the Shill

>nigger
>art
Very funny

T*rks by a huge margin

>lepen

Tbh I have no faith in politics. I've seen a bunch of people claiming that she was is pro Israel, there's even evidence about it. Marions father was actually an undercover Mossad agent soo maybe that proto-fascist mask she is using may only be that, a mask. FN was founded to steal votes from another party and she even kicked out the founder for 'minimizing' the holocaust.

Well I guess art was too strong of a word. It was just a thread about how some nog redrew Michelangelo's Creation of Adam and replaced God and Adam with some mammy niggers.

You have a great sense of humor too memeth.

>ctrl f, Mexicans
>0
i'm fucking surprised.

There's a wall for that.

Turks and Germans

Well you better state your opinion to OPs question before you're banned for pointless spam in his thread

You have to go back pajeet.

not in any real order, just gonna fire off the first 5 that come to mind:

>canada
>sweden
>israel
>turkey
>france or germany, they're basically gonna end up as the same shitty thing anyway

Albania

Back to Argentina with you.

You can stay there boludo.

>We wuz Germanic n shiet

We wuz germanics!

Come home white men, odin is calling you.

lol

I hope Texas seceedes.
but the flags would be fine too
t. proud texan

Germans

Pagen cuck

I've been acquaintances with some turks irl. They're two faced jackals that would say they love you as fast as they would stab you in the back. They also have that arab gene of selfishness within them.

Germany and Turks

Turks.
Met some Turks I love, but that country is gone by now, ruled by a dictator who claims he's the holy Caliph. He's going to be a brown Hitler.

UK posters are 90% NEETs that paragraphpost regurgitated ideas they got from youtube videos (which they watch all day)

>implying Nanking ever happened
>still lapping up ChiCom conspiracy theories like a good gwailo

>Canada outlaws Islamaphobia
>Canada passes C-16
>Canada outlaws Christianity
>Canada outlaws not being Muslim
>Canada says ISIS are victims, lets them be refugees
>Election comes up anyone who doesn't vote for the Muslim extremist candidate is put in prison for Islamaphobia
>Islamic Republic of Canada

Time to build that Northern Wall.

Couldn't agree more. California is full of faggots.

>we are white

Burgers

>Germanics attack Rome
>Martin Luther sends Europe into religious wars
>mobilized quickly in WW1
>WWII
>Rapefugees
Germany is going for 5

Protestantism was actually k, the religious war was started by the catholic church and their cucks

I'd want to be white too if my civilization thought so poorly of my own race that for 600 years they kidnapped white kids and let them run the country instead.
I mean Jesus fuck how embarrassing it must be to be a Turk? Did you know that Turk was an insult in Turkey during the Rum Sultanate? It was like calling someone a redneck. A chic Turk was a Roman, you see. Oh sure he drank yogurt and fucked horses but he was Roman, because he lived in Greece. That makes sense, right?
All of Turkey's history was spent trying to be something other than Turkey. Desperately scraping to be Roman, to be Greek, to be white. A never ending identity crisis that reached its zenith in Ataturk doing the one thing none of them had tried before. Just make Turkey not Muslim. Not anything else, in particular, but not Muslim. Just pretend we aren't Muslims Just reject the last piece of identity that we still have.
That lasted for, what, sixty years? And you say you're white. I don't think that's true Turkroach. You only wish you are white. Your entire civilization is built off of self loathing. A deep cultural hatred for your own past because when you look back, all you see is wasted steppeland and Cossacks laughing at you.

turks are not white idiot. turks, the race not the nationality, are an asian race, eye shape, black hair, eyes, short and pudgy bodies and everything. people that live in turkey is a great mix of east european armenian kurds turks north european (laz) arabs and many others. but i do agree that majority of these races are more white than almost all these discarded tampons. maybe except for arabs.