AN ACTUAL FUCKING HAPPENING

twitter.com/mike_giglio/status/865241594550726658
>BREAKING: US official confirms to @BuzzFeedNews that the US-led Coalition hit Assad regime forces with air strikes in southern Syria today
BREAKING: US official confirms to @BuzzFeedNews that the US-led Coalition hit Assad regime forces with air strikes in southern Syria today
>BREAKING: US official confirms to @BuzzFeedNews that the US-led Coalition hit Assad regime forces with air strikes in southern Syria today
WORLD WAR III SOON!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
almasdarnews.com/article/us-bombs-syrian-army-east-sweida-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently they had a warning

that sandnigger is annoying, when is he finally overthrown?

>BuzzFeedNews

20D dimensionless backgammon goys

It's deep state shill McMaster at it again

They bombed and killed civilians twice in the last 10 days and there was no happening. It's not happening any time soon.

We should bomb the DNC instead

They bombed Assad forces, proxy force which Russia is literally intervening in support of

Screencap me.

>US Defense official says targeted forces were not Syrian army, but pro-government Shia militia - @Liveuamap

lol u shills are cute

sage

Any way to filter out pictures by hash or something? I'm fucking sick and tired of seeing this image all the fucking time, even when it's this kind of tiny event, fuck.

Every time I see "US-led coalition" I'm not quite sure what that means. Free Syrian Army? Can someone give me a quick rundown on that term and its implications with the US?

Reminder: If you stand with the USA, you are not redpilled.

Putin should have shot those planes down.

US-led coalition = US, UK, France, Jordan, Germany, Saudi and UAE i think
they have local forces on the ground under free syrian army and syrian democratic forces
fuck off, you're the only shill

Now we will see the media say this is wag the dogging from Trump to distract from the SP. McCain will say he has never been more horrified by Trumps warmongering he demands an impeachment vote today.

Buzzfeed is being used as a Social Engineering platform feeding Echo-chambers.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

dont associate the bogs with your bullshit

FUCKING RUSSIANS WHY ARE YOU NOT PROTECTING ASSAD???
I SWEAR IF YOU WONT SAVE HIM AND THE TERRORISTS WILL DO THE SAME TO HIM AS TO GADDAFI REEE

>Coalition
So it's nothing?

>Buzzfeed

You're the shill and useful idiot.

over 9000D dimensionless underwater inverted upside-down naked backwards chinese checkers

So it could just be a random group of sand niggers (FSA) that let their brush with a first-world country go to their heads?

5/18/2017

Adds up to 33

Doubles and it's the number 3 which represents the triangle.

HOLY SHIT NO WONDER (((THEY))) ARE GOING CRAZY WITH EVENTS TODAY!

I'm fucking sick of this.

>US aircraft
>ISIS boots on the ground
>sprinkle with CIA ghost spooks

Okay, now I'm sure Trump is compromised. Fuck him
DEATH TO AMERICA

No, Syrian government forces began attacking rebel positions where the US SOF is training pro-rebel tribesmen ("only against ISIS" US says) and the Syrian gov got to close for comfort to US SOF so USAF gave air support to the rebels

@ehli_sam 50min

4 regime tanks, 8 pickup vehicles, one shilka and anti-aircraft weapons have been destroyed in coalition airstrike near Tanf border.

almasdarnews.com/article/us-bombs-syrian-army-east-sweida-report/

Got it, thank you. Sounds like we're playing with fire.

No proof, no use. Sorry bro, I wont accept half-baked cryptic answers in spite of the massive task youre trying to undertake.

Typical American!

Bomb a country if you cant deal with some political heat from the jewmedia.

Maybe Trump is crying that he doesn't want to go to the Middle East, so he wants them to start some shit so he doesn't have to stay over there.

Another day in Trumps Jewtopia

This is just 4D chess r right g guys?

So, why is Trump taking a trip to the middle-east NOW?

inb4 mooselab falseflag assassination of Drumpy.

Fuckin' based! Let's make the Middle East great again you guys!

Syrian Army thought US forces were weak
Syrian Army tested got striked, you play, you lose
BASED US Army won't let those Kremlin pawns mess with it

hahaahahaha.
Saw your flags. Your thoughts mean nothing. Go get raped/blown up by your new overlords

Sauce is Buzzfeed

> Look harder

Keep sucking Muslim cocks, Tyrone