H3H3 Mossad Agents at it Again

>we jews suffer so much that it is typical to meet your girlfriend in a holocaust museum
>also check out these cool photos of female IDF soldiers. Sexy huh?
>btw did i mention the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ez-gIt08I&ab_channel=h3h3Productions
ebay.com/itm/-/111913567870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proud to say i have never watched these dirty shitskins.

They actually say they were bored and thought the museum was ghey

Did he steal her from one of the exhibits?

His wife is so hot

If all jews were like Ethan and Hila the world would be a better place.

H3h3 is funny #notalljews

Why is it so hard to believe these are just normies who lucked out on youtube?

Do Mossad agents need to shill fucking lootchests and anime streaming audiobooks and whatever the fuck?

she is not wtf u on about jesus christ burgers have such low standards I swear to god. which doesnt exist btw :^) *tip of my fedora to you*

I guess she'd need to be much darker for your tastes

he literally makes fun of the fact israel pays you to go israel to meet israeli singles and hopefully you'll stay.

he did a fuck you to them and took her to the states instead

Youtube(and its many "stars"/networks) is part of a Social Engineering program.

Talked about it in the "G-Gate" KB, which can be found here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Finally, someone making non-white jokes about other Scandinavian countries, they have it almost just as bad as us

He said it was atypical.

Isn't there some story about how she executed some Palestinian when she was in the Israeli military? A fight happened and the Palestinian pulled a knife and stabbed someone, so he got got knocked out, taken down, disarmed, restrained then she just shot him anyway? (Nerves? Anger?)

Just because a bunch of thirsty kids on Sup Forums bought into your roleplaying doesn't mean you have to keep on doing it.

You could draw that narrative out even further for the entirety of discourse on this board.
Why believe in a global, international jewish conspiracy when you can fall back on a more logical and reasonable explanation?
It's honestly quite interesting to think about it. Why do people feel the need to see and have an all-powerful antagonist in everything and what makes their arguments for its existence be any more truthful than others.

He also said the holocaust museum was fucking boring and shit

He also says Hitler did nothing wrong because if it was not for Hitler he would of never met Hilla

>Oi, listen to how cool we are goyim. We are not like those other uncool jews out there so it's OK to do as we say.

Finland is not Scandinavia, Sven.

A Nordic country* Sorry

Also did anyone notice how he went and met with (((youtube))) then a week later makes a video in sweden in stockholm and only talks about how peaceful and quiet it is there. Youtube isnt happy about the right wing presence on youtube and is now pushing agendas

this

>I'm triggered because someone said the H-word
fuck off, snowflake

Yeah I've seen some interesting vids on that point. One where a girl demonstrated that if if she makes a short video simply saying "war is bad, let's not go to war" it's instantly demonetized, but the dad that beats his kids on YouTube for views, slams them into bookshelves giving them a bloody nose, or forces them to fight eachother, that guy gets rewarded and gets to rake in the cash. It's all really fucked up.

I like her ugliness. You shouldn't watch these kikes though.

Their channel is based on mocking white culture and identity. They profit by sabotaging other channels and steal their content for malicious purposes. Typical Jews.

They exposed and persecuted Prank Invasion as being staged. Yes, the videos are staged, but the message still has truth to it. He shows a blueprint to picking up hot girls by playing a simple game that grants consent. I've used methods like his before and they have gotten me laid a few times.

Source on this? Genuine.

Turbo autist and tourettes brow are nice folks.

How can you be mad at a kike that openly makes fun of the fact they get sponsored trips to the homeland to do "mixers" with IDF chicks? I mean come on, that's savage shit I had no idea about.

I have no fucking clue how he scored her though, god damn she was cute back then. I guess it's a warning about what anorexia will do to your looks. Never go full thinspo.

Kek

K chris

Are these the mossad agents?
Wow, jews are truly doomed.

I read it both here, and at that other place a while ago. I don't know the source which is why I was asking. We do know that Hila was in the IDF though right?

The only funny Jews are the Coens.

>we met at a holocaust museum
I thought this was a self-aware joke

Because they must be Mossad if they mention the holocaust, no regular people believe in that shit.

If they were really the kind of "oy vey" kind of kikes who take the holocaust super seriously he wouldn't have made that joke about how "they had it coming"

>Not joking about the Holocaust because you're a Jew and you know nothing will happen to you
>Meanwhile goys repeat it and get a life sentence for antisemitism to keep the (((private prison))) industry flourishing
>t.Spurdostein

Top kek.

Ethan is too awkward and insecure to be Mossad or any other type of devious kike. He's just a fat clown.

The made a video making fun of modern art. Then, as a joke, they put a beany into a glass case and put it up for auction. Those mother fuckers sold the beany for $10 million.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7ez-gIt08I&ab_channel=h3h3Productions

ebay.com/itm/-/111913567870

Why most of those who oppose globalism, zionism and other bad ism suddenly are turning into trannies or hardcore faggots?
Mindcontrol?

Is the holocaust justification for Israel helping ISIS murder Christians in Syria so you can get in on a Qatari/Turkish pipeline to unironically send gas to Europe?

Is the holocaust reason for blasphemous Jews to pour money into the corrupt DNC to curry favor with the most corrupt US politicians in history?

Is the holocaust going to keep being reasons for modern day Jewish degeneracy that puts Babylon to shame?

Is the holocaust why Jews support so much anti-God fake science like psychiatry?

Did you ever think the reason why there's so much Jew trouble is because you're praying for it with your lying mouths and your prayers are getting answered by the demons you worship?

Enough Jew bullshit. You're worse than white trash Christians.

she is crazy attractive in that unconventional way. seriously crazy crazy sexy. would totally make her my kikefu and snip my newborn for those genetics.

have you even used Ebay before you dumb nigger
you don't have to pay your winning bid

Was this thread necessary

Duh, poison. Theyre turning the frogs gay! KEK have mercy

typicial jewish tricks

Quit this larp
>inb4 shill
>inb4 edgy autistic comment

>hila will never swallow you and take you to the lord vessel
Why live?

used to be tolerable

BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS A FUCKIN JOOISH CONSPIRACY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SENPAI!