Reminder: This board is under attack for the last 5 days

Since the Seth Rich news came out, we have nonstop shill threads.

If you want to find out, how to properly filter slide-threads, ask here.

Remember to type "sage" in the options field, when you want to post in a slide thread - it doesn't give it a bump to page 1 and helps it go away.

What are some of the most common buzzwords the shill threads use? I have filters set up for several "Drumpf", "BTFO", "regret", "impeach", etc. There's still at lot of shitty threads though.

Easiest way to find out: Look at threads which are obviously shill-threads (Like Plumpf is finished) - filter by image md5 hash (since shills are not clever enough to use different images), add the filter for the subject line and the comments.

If you use Sup Forums X you just have to use the right format to filter certain phrases and words you see on the main page and you will be clear.

It will look like:

/it's fucking over/i;boards:pol

And just add phrases between the / / to filter them out. It's easier with 4chanX (extension for browser) but you don't essentially need it if you set-up a whole load of filters with the standard Sup Forums layout.

Also remember to post "slide" in the options box to auto slide it to page 12 or "kame" to recommend shadowbanning the OP

Don't do this.

Ok. Thanks.

No......really?

Gotta teach those reddit retards how to sage and filter.

"Lying GOP" has been a big one lately.
At least the "I'm sleepy, I'm tired, time for a nap, go to bed" has finally calmed the fuck down.

Yeah it's under attack, alright...

By shills from r/the_cuckold incessantly spamming their Seth Rich garbage all over the place.

As if Sup Forums would give two shits about a Democratic Jew that tried to get an anti-white communist into the White House...

>5 days

It ramped up after Seth Rich bullshit. Never claimed it didn't happen before 5 days.

I am sorry. I want to look into this more. But I must rest. I feel sleep ever encroaching on my mind. Fatigue tingles down to my bones. My vision distorts and I see faces where there should be only darkness. The wind outside sings a soft lullaby alongside the tree leaves. Sleep comes and I can resist it no more. What use is it to be awake when my body yearns so desperately for the sweet embrace of sleep? You feel it too don't you? We've all been awake for so long. Let's just sleep and get some respite from this cruel world. When the sun comes up and dispels our sleep once more, we can see our worries with fresh eyes. For now, let's rest. I'm sorry.

>SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC
>MIN WAGE LOSERS ARE SHILLING FOR MURDERERS
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC
>SETH RICH WAS HIS NAME
MURDERED BY THE DNC

Checked my good man!

Sup Forums doesn't go 15days without being "raided" by some random school, 4+Sup Forums's /leftypol/, those fags at /qa/, tumblr, leafs, reddit, or ctr/shareblue/whatever it is this time.
The reason this threads are being ignored is because it's nothing fucking new...

german trying to force his opinion on a capitailist board
hmm

OP is a shilll

fuck off GERMany

I actually filtered "roach" and I can only see 2-3 threads per day. Feels bad desu.