Will we ever have another full-blown World War with huge armies?

Or are small skirmishes all we can expect nowadays?

slide

I believe this crisis is another challenge from nature for whites, just look at European history it's filled with so much hardships, that's why we have the most advanced societies

I made this for you

I was just thinking about this, and my guess is no, not like in the past.

Clandestine attacks, terrorism, civil unrest, information wars, special forces operations, social engineering, espionage, crooked politics worldwide like never before, etc. This is the new face of war, it's been here for a while, and I think it'll get worse to the point of shit hitting the fan scenarios. How widespread, where and when, who can say?

Is this a photo of Sweden?

What do you think?

Where is this photo taken ?

If US : don't care
If SWEDEN : no hope m8

Yes. In a decade

This is typical american culture....it doesn't make any sense in Sweden...it really saddens me these whores act thuggy like that!!

Sorry bro

>Trash women
>Fucking niggers

I can't wait to see their families saying "How could this have happened?!" next to one of these bull's mugshots.

Nukes > huge armies. This is the power of science.

WW3 wont be between nations.
Its will be between a minority of native europeans vs a sea of shitskins. By the end of it Europe will be so chaotic and in shambles at which time a false prophet, which is really a puppet to the jews will show up to unify europe under a federation. And voila the jews win again.

Jews would be nuked by French and British Caliphates. Nukes win again!

we are one financial crisis away.
Imagine all the young unemployed white males due to automation and the middle class wiped out from a great financial crash.
Have to do something with that male aggression. So the elites will send them into war, probably against the Islamic world. That enemy was build up for years now.

LOL, the spook is photoshopped anyways

stop triggering yourselves, as if those qt's would hang about with this fucking hobo nigger crackhead?

Wake up leaf, this is the real world.

bong*

WW4 probably will see big armies. WW3? Not so much.