HAPPENING HAPPENING

HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
THIS IS A LEVEL 10 HAPPENING ALERT
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/18/canada-gearing-up-for-cold-war-after-us-stops-buying-canadian-lumber.html
>Former FBI Assistant Director says Canada is preparing for cold war against US
>Says Trudeau is furious Trump refuses to buy any more Canadian lumber, "You are not sending me to the cooler."
>Trudeau is in process of devising what could be largest cold war ever
>Rumors are that Trudeau is also going to open borders to ISIS for easy access to US
HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
THIS IS A LEVEL 10 HAPPENING ALERT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
youtube.com/watch?v=R_V6NeUygpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–United_States_softwood_lumber_dispute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol k

Canada fights a cold war 10 months out of the year already.

They can keep their soggy wood

ok

If you fags try to cold war us we will hot war you

annex canada when?

LOL just try it, its not a well known secret but canada is actually nuclearly powered

we have nuclear bomber planes and all which are designed to carry nuclear warheads

we would literally fly 20 feet over from windsor and drop a nuke on detroit

literally you couldnt stop us from nuking you if you tried

we could float one across the detroit river and rain down hell

lol just trey it

Nuking Detroit would help them retard.

>thinking we care about fucking shithole Detroit

nice try leaf

Fake. But you got me leaf.

Dropping a nuke on Detroit would literally be a net economic gain for the USA. Your entire country lives in like 3 cities, all it takes a few dirty bombs and your entire population is dead

So... canada smoking crater in less than 3 months?

What's sad is that it would take the world a year or two to notice the place was gone.

plz don't I live across the border, nuke toronto

not supposed to tell about the nukes....

Does this mean the day of the rake is at hand?!

The Day of the Rake cometh.

Sang base is literally right there you know... Do it.

Check yourself before you rake yourself, Leaf

this is obviously fake. the link gives a nice, fat 404.

with that said, i laughed a lot louder than i thought i would at the idea of canada trying to do ANYTHING to fuck with the USA.

Big if true.

Shhhhh!! keep your trap shut!

>nuke detroit

only if you also nuke atlanta, la, jew york... and fuck it. where the rest of them niggers at?

Wtf is this copy pasta tactic?

Oh yeah. Houston.

I'm sure mods will leave this thread up until it gets 500+ replies.

DUDE LUMBER LMAO

Lol, get a load of this guy...mapleman is angry. I wish you would nuke detroit, net gains for our economy plus a reason to rain hellfire and death all over your stupid muslim loving shithole.

literally a non existent link
completely made up claims
fucking shit tier faggot
saged

Canada is turning into Sweden 2.0

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Based Canadians

We should stop exporting to the USA too and make deals with Chinese and European Union

ass if,.. have you even seen a map of canada??

we are literally 3 or 5 times bigger than you

how many nukes is that take to wipe us out?

while we only need to nuke detroit and your finished, its just maybe 30 feet off shore from canada

Canada on strike!

It sucks there are so many retarded Canadians like you on pol.

Ki yourself torontonian

we could economic sanction you into the stone age though

>terrorist attack in new york
>bombed assad forces in syria again
>canada ready to invade
International coalition against drumpf when?

leaf behind every shitpost

eh? He should go for it

Once our ass get kicked we can be annexed more easily

California alone could beat Canada. Just have to try to prevent them from just joining canada.

You're busy today

My folks were complaining that lumber will go up 15c per board or someshit.

>make 60% margin on everything

fuck you leafs, nobody cares

f-fuck you satan

Remember pol

Leaf shills make $1.36 for every $1 that burgers make.

>>Rumors are that Trudeau is also going to open borders to ISIS for easy access to US
lmao

Tell Mexico that if they all flap their arms real hard, we'll cancel the Wall.

The force of tens of millions of flapping Mexican arms will push the wind north, so any radioactive fallout from nukes will go back to Canada.

Then we'll build the wall anyway.

take Philadelphia and Chicago while you're at it.

Oh in 1812 we took a little trip down the mighty missisip....

we are the ONE selling YOU lumber

what sancton could you possibly impose on us? we have more land

ok ok, we surrender. we'll give you all our moslems and black people if you'll leave us alone. it would be a huge blow to our diversity and really hurt our economy, but it would be worth it to avoid war with you.

>Founding of Canada: 1867
>in 1812 we took a little trip
ok

If we had Harper he would just find another industry to invest in and raise our dollar.

I hate this life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

inb4 mysterious heart attack.

>drop a nuke on detroit
you can't be serious

>returns a 404,nice bait
does any burger actually knows to wage war or they just rely on sheer destruction to get the job done?
You guys should read about Rome more.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_V6NeUygpk

99.9% of Canadians live in the red square.

>when you're a British colony known as Canada before it's "official founding" and you call yourselves Canadians ad you get a song written during the war called "Come All You Bold Canadians" but American history experts on a Mongolian throat singing forum try to tell you your history

>17x larger GDP
>40x the military budget
>9x standing army population
>0 Canadian Aircraft Carriers vs 10 US Carriers
>1 Canadian naval destroyer (HAHAHA)
>Only 95 Canadian military planes vs 3,600 US planes

Oh but please do tell me about nuking the shittiest city in the union. The US would THAAD everything EXCEPT for Detroit. Blow it up, please.

Fuck I love Canada.

You elected an orange cancer president whose fucking up all you're relationships around the world.. But u can't get rid of him because of the small minority of inbred trump supporters would start chimping out. It's a funny predicament.

Meanwhile China rebuilds the Silk Road. I thought America in decline was a meme.

>Trudeau is furious Trump refuses to buy any more Canadian lumber
We have had a trade war on lumber for decades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–United_States_softwood_lumber_dispute
Nothing to see here except an ass-pained drama teacher who is a kike puppet

Kill yourself leaf

>What is population density?
Not to mention after the initial blasts the invasion of Canada by not only the US military but hordes of well armed militias too. Good luck, hopefully the polar bear and shitskin battalions can hold the lines...

Quiet, (((you))).

> literally 3 to 5 times bigger
> what is population density

would make a great parking lot for alaska

Fake link

Sage this fake news bread

>we would literally fly 20 feet over from windsor and drop a nuke on detroit
>and drop a nuke on detroit

please do this leafs
redeem yourselves

>"Former Officials"
literally nobody

>cold war against canada
>war against canada
>war
>canada
HAHAHAHAHA,

>Canada nukes a dozen US major cities
>Mexican and nigger population drop 90%
>a new golden age of America begins

Please help us with our infestation problem leaf.

Stupidest thread of the month, well done asshat OP

Also Trudeau would never not suck American dick, our cuckold government Americanized and globalized us since Diefenbaker and it would take a generation to see change from that.

New fags don't even bother to check the links anymore.

They just keep responsing as if an OP is the media headline.

The absolute state of this board at present...

Already ahead of you.

Their military are clustered on the 49th parallel. We have at least 5 or more current border disputes. 71% of Canadians have access to a rifle and there are 500,000 unregistered weapons. and another 600,000 registered.

Of 35 million Canadians above the Flannel Curtain, there are 1.3 million Chinese, a half million Russians and 150,000 Vietnamese. Only 56% of Toronto were actually born in Canada.

Canada built the worlds most northern most mosque in Inuvik, and gave the uranium to Pakistan which made it nuclear.

Canada exports twice as much oil to the US as Saudi Arabia. Beavers, the planets 3rd largest rodent, were estimated to cause $22 million dollars worth of damage to the US timber industry annually and 2 million Americans suffer Giardiasis, or "beaver fever" annually. Beavers in Alberta have built a dam big enough to be seen from space. Beavers showed up in Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom festival in 1999 and destroyed 14 trees that were gifts from Japan.

They have 8 Royal Air Force bases and five army bases right on our border.

They block our exclave Alaska, where we have Fort Elmendorf's 3rd Wing which shares operations with Eielson Air Force base, also in Alaska, Eareckson Air Station in the Aleutian Islands and Fort Greely, where we have two dozen anti-ballistic missiles.

Why did Britain defend Canada so ferciously in 1812 only to disappear after they won? What were they trying to keep us from discovering?

We may never know. But looming above America like a pendulous icicle ready to fall, there remains the the White Continent, the lost world of Canada, Britains Colony of the Damned, where only crazy men dare venture and the land that civilization forgot. For decades we Americans have been watching people go into Canada, but no one ever comes out, and the offical population of the second largest country on Earth eerily remains lower than the single coastal state of California.

The Maple Menace watches.

>implying it can be called a Cold War if one side doesn't notice it

pls be my nuke nigga gf

>detroit
You would be doing us a favor.