Why amuricans so afraid of Syrians, if they are living in the country with 50 MILLLIONS blacks...

Why amuricans so afraid of Syrians, if they are living in the country with 50 MILLLIONS blacks, most of whom are savage niggers?

braaaap

we don't need any more shit to deal with

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

*PFFFFRRRRTT*

*BRRRAAPP*

Hnnnnnng

>He paid actual cash money just to shitpost

google's visually similar images of this is awesome

Blacks tend to burn down their own neighborhoods while Muslims destroy others.

Fuck Islam.

This is why women are always looking to be raped all the time.

becasue we don't need even more savage niggers that BLOW THEMSELVES UP.

our niggers might rob and shoot you but they are too stupid to make bombs.

Nice try Ahmed but we don't actually want the blacks here.

I have no problem with Syrians; I wish them luck staying in their homeland and fighting isis.
Now, STAY.

Because blacks here mostly just kill other blacks

gib me some examples, otherwise you are the faggot

BRAPPPPfT!

really hard to understand girls who dont chose to wear a thong with these pants.

We aren't afraid of Syrians you retarded faggot. The department of homeland security's official research has shown that ISIS is doing everything they can to infiltrate refugee flows, they have control of the OFFICIAL document machines so it's impossible for us to tell fakes from real documents, most have no documents since they are running from war, and there is no way to background check because the country is shit. We aren't afraid of Syrians, we are refusing to allow an enemy army to walk into our country.

Ferguson, MO - niggers
New York, NY - 9/11

>makes edgy(not) about ahmed
>doesn't respond to the actual question

>why are X so afraid of inviting killer spiders into their home when there are vicious ants inside already?
A fucking damp rag

Because that's 50 million problems we already have. We don't need more.

When the niggers rioted in Ferguson, Watts, LA in the 90s, and Baltimore, they generally destroyed their own neighborhoods. In the LA riots in 1992 they also destroyed some parts of Korean immigrant neighborhoods because it was closeby. Virtually all of the local businesses that were burned, looted, and destroyed were owned by blacks.

Muslims don't have neighborhoods in the US, so anything they destroy would be someone else's property. Their terrorist attacks affect Americans, where generally niggers chimping out don't directly impact other Americans beyond shitty taxes and welfare.

So fuck off and fuck your Islam ballsucking. They're both shit but just because one is shit doesn't mean we should be afraid of adding in more shit.

American niggers are largely diluted with white blood and don't have the cultural hurdle of islam.

Most of the perpetrators were Moroccans or Algerians

Who is this? I can't make out the watermark

why add fuel to the fire? how can germans be such classic faggots. house is burning down. should we get some water or something?

germany: no, we can put it out with more wood!

*DRUUUUUUUUUMMMPPFFFFFFFF*

Blacks are fine if they speak French and have catholic faith

t. how to become even bigger racist while talking about tolerance

lol

So when some Mexican kills White amurican somewhere in the SOuth, why don't we view this situation throw the prism of religion?

Why don't we call them Protestant criminals who terrorize Catholics?

Belgium isnt even a true country

At least niggers are so stupid that they can sometimes be funny to watch.

What do you get out of a sandnigger though? They're not dumb enough to be fun to laugh at and they're violent as hell. They're just shitty people and I want nothing to do with them.

because catholics deserve it?

Crime rates in Russia are comparable with some shitkin's countries

>You're already fighting cancer why don't you want AIDS?

I'm not afraid of Syrians, desu. If we took in the amount Syrian refugees we proposed, it would have still been much less than what many European countries took in per-capita.

And yes, I'd much rather live among Syrians than niggers. Hell, Id much rather live among mexican illegals than niggers.

but you are blowing this out of proportion

syrians are not as nearly agressive as niggers

>Posted from my airport

The Muslims are motivated by the belief in Islam. They quote quranic verses as justifications for their violence and almost always swear allegiance to a terrorist group before carrying out their attacks.

Mexicans in the US aren't going around beheading dudes because they spoke offensively about the pope, they're killing rival gang members over drug money or robbing whites because they're junkies.

Can someone please explain this meme to me? Is this a gay thing?

Immigration to our country isn't a right. We should only be accepting people who are obvious net positives to us because we already have too many net negatives that haven't been sorted out.

>most of whom are savage niggers?

They don't force their religion towards anyone, do they even care much about their religion in the first place?

I mean I don't give two fucking shitty shingles if you murder rape chickens to Slaanesh, as long as you don't shove it in my face, I don't care or mind.

>Is this a gay thing?

Absolutely. Only faggots post it.

It's the most redpilled meme on Sup Forums. Lurk more and find out for yourself.

Why is it so hard to understand that no one wants these people and it doesn't matter how they are relative to niggers?

If you took a time machine back to the 1940s and asked a white man in the US if they would rather live with niggers, some dunecoons from the middle of the desert, or savage central americans/south americans then they would think you were completely fucking insane for even suggesting any of this as something that they would have to deal with.

every flood starts as a trickle

Kay.

We already have 50 million dindus, why do we need sand dindus?

What's especially funny is that Americans fear taking in Syrians when they seem to forget that we have a large population of Iranian Immigrants, especially on the west coast. And guess what? Not a single one of em wants to go Allahu Akhbar on anyone.

Meanwhile, Iranian immigrants are actually very productive members of society with a rapidly growing representation in our science and tech sector.

There is nothing to lurk. What was once a meme mocking thick chasers has evolved to posting fart memes whenever any girl's ass is posted. It's total cancer on par with bog posting.

WHAT about flash floods? Faghot

Why would we want even more problems?

because the ones fleeing syria are the bad apples. all the cool ones are on assad's side.

absolutely irrelevant pics

we were speaking about Cologne events and crime in general most of which aren't religiously motivated

>They don't force their religion towards anyone

Are you talking about blacks? They're all christian here.

Exactly. Why the fuck would we want MORE violent savages?

>haha, why are you afraid of cholera and hepatitis, you already have AIDS
fucking moron

Damn i'd love to see her take a black cock. All the hot white girls like this in my gym mostly workout with black guys. I usually try not to get hard when walking on the treadmill while seeing them interact.

>be surrounded by niggers
You know what would really improve this sad situation? Adding some sandniggers.

I will repeat:

Syrians as the most immigrants might bring some problems, however it's funny to see how americans complaining about that so often, considering the fact that black on white crime happens EVERYDAY and almost everywhere

Because Syrians are smarter and more fit than them.

Yeah im gonna need a source on that i need a good fap to release done stress

Have you ever met Syrian IRL before labeling them as violent savages?

>. Farrokh Esfahani

I mean you guys are the best species of dune coon, but you still belong over there.

Yes, but they don't blow up innocents for some supernatural cause.

>Belgium
>currently has its people and culture replaced with these peaceful immigrants
>"wtf stupid muricans"
ahahhahha

*inhales*

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>tp
>tf

He's right though retard.

>>currently has its people and culture replaced with these peaceful immigrants

You used to be 90% white in 1965, now you're 52% white. HAHAHAHA

>Thinks belief in sharia doesn't impact the behavior of muslims

When you believe a MUSLIM woman is worth half a muslim man and all non-muslim women are chattel to do with what you please you may see a difference in opinion on what counts as acceptable behavior.

DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME YOU COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT SON OF A BITCHWHORE CUNTFACE SLUT HOEBAG.YOU CANT FUCKING POST 10/10 QT HARLOT POSING LIKE THAT WITHOUT POSTING HER NAME DIE, COME BACK TO LIFE AND KILL YOURSELF A SECOND TIME CHOKING ON A GIANT DICK. FUCKING ANSWER WHAT IS THE GIRLS NAME

>on par with bog posting
fuck you. bogs = gods

amuricans who convinced that 30k of Syrians most of whom are normies can ruin the US are stupid, yep

Huge difference between Sunni Syrians
and Iranian Shia Muslims.

We dont want anymore savage niggers we are beyond capacity.

checkmate goyim, now spread them borders open for uncle Steinberg.

Kill yourself you worthless retard, when your government wants to let "syrians" in, you'll get a bit of everything.

Plus islam is cancer in any form regardless

No shit. The guy I was replying to was making it sound like they follow some african hoodoo bullshit and I was clearing up the fact that they're mostly bible thumpers.

All immigrants are heretofore referred to as "violent savages" under the Trump regime.

Also, why can't they stay and fight their own battles? If some group of dirty extremist muslim niggers came to my neighborhood, I'd use every bullet I had before they got me. Sure, I could run to Canada, but once those ignorant religious fucks took America, why wouldn't they take Canada, too? They need to stay and fight. Their problems are very real, but it's not our problem. People on here complain LOUDLY about the economic burden of dindus, but like it or not, dindus are Americans. Syrians are Syrian, and belong in Syria. This is their fight, not my burden.

It doesn't matter if they won't "ruin us". We don't need them. How is this hard for you to grasp?

I didn't ask you shitskins

But Belgium is just a proxy country its literally pointless other than EU HQ

Because we have enough trouble with the nigger horde. We don't need to pile on top of it.

I think it's just a degenerate thing

Because we do not want any more savage niggers than we already have.

We have past maximum capacity of useless, violent subhumans a society can withstand without collapsing.

most of them started to leave country after 2-3 years since war started

what's wrong with helping people who are fleeing the war?
moreover, unlike us you can choose who to allow in

t. Mudasir Al-Flanders

rundown, quick

3 post that are "the this".

It's like say well I already have cancer so wtf does it matter if I get HIV on top of it???

>what's wrong with helping people who are fleeing the war?

Nothing. Let someone else do it.

There is zero incentive to allow a displaced group of low iq, low skill non-english speakers into our country especially when they also include the mentally ill and religiously deranged among them.

>50 MILLLIONS blacks, most of whom are savage niggers?

We do a good job keeping them rounded up in cities user, although Louisiana is about 90% nigger infested and the aids there is almost an epidemic.

The problem with rapeugees is they the people who want to bring them here want to integrate them Into all of society and not keep them round up. This is a big mistake, take a look at Europe right now and the shit show they are experiencing.

It's supposed to be a farting noise, usually only said when it's a girl has a nice bum, idk why, it's not really that funny.

how 30k of Syrians most of whom are normal families are HIV?
tell me

niggers destroyed countless cities, towns in US

Europe takes enormous number of refugees at once, that wasn't a smart decision

for example Dearborn which is only majority town in the US is quite ok

>most of whom are normal families
>average IQ 83
>follows religion that was made by piss drinking pedophile warlord illiterate that encourages child brides, female genital mutilation, and has mission statement of world conquest by force or subversion

They may not all be violent criminals and many of them may even go on to get jobs and learn english but they're still contributing to the slow cultural suicide of the west.

Our immigration policy should stress highly educated, skilled, english speakers prioritizing those that can more easily integrate into our culture. Syrian refugees are just a net negative. The best among them can rise but we already have people like that here, we don't need to import more.

bump

This. Saudi Arabia is free to take in as many as they want. Get them to let you in

>believes in IQ test in 2017
>seriously thinks that any highly educated and skilled European will move to the US

cmmon, muricans explain ur irrational hatred towards Syrians

>doesn't believe in IQ in 2017
>doesn't think there's any Europeans willing to leave that cucked continent.

If we actually enforced our immigration laws and focused on our people I'm sure plenty of european would love to immigrate here from the Western Caliphate.

Even if they don't it doesn't change that's the only really reason we should be accepting people from other nations. We have more than enough unemployed and underemployed people to fill the type of roles your average syrian refugee would fill.

All points have been explained to you. If you don't like the answers then move on.