South Africa General /SAG/ -- 2.0 edition

The race war in South Africa seems inevitable.
The goal of this thread is to raise awareness and if it comes to that to help our South African brothers by any means.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MYB0i9ZQml4

>south african scienctist (to get you into the mood)
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>3rd of August is the date
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html

>Preparing for war
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html

>Afrikaaner home hit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/boy-gone-dead-riots-fears-race-war-south-african-farmers-bailed/

>Genocide watch lists SA as stage 6 on their genocide scale which is 'preparation', stage 8 is extermination
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

>Simon Roche interview by Molyneoux
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

>emergency-plan
suidlanders.org/

>a south african's story
youtube.com/watch?v=dJaBEemYUHU

As you can see many of these are articles are somewhat dated. Please help by linking any relevant new information.
Don't let this thread die! South Africa needs your help!

Old thread: >>

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/14/south-africas-ageing-white-mercenaries-who-helped-turn-tide-on-boko-haram
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat
statssa.gov.za/?page_id=3955
youtube.com/watch?v=bs7W5ob5Hwg
flag-designer.appspot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vers brood, lekker

Any South African willing to share their story? I am also looking for the truck shooting video so if anyone has it please post

Bump

If enough Afrikaners share their story we can force the issue on social media, and spread awareness of the Boer's plight.

>x

I want to know more

Bump off the stump

nothing happening is most likely, the parties in power are chimping because they lost all of the most important municipalities in last year municipal elections, they then realized that identity politics dont work and are now scrambling to get the blacks who dont think reasonably but rather just think in terms of revenge and muh dick level black supremacy
but ask away i guess

Go to first then second thread

How do we make pic related happen>

>Ctr + f + "x"

How is that going to get me anywhere just give me a tldr

1. Are you the user who was stockpiling 9mm for the Uzi his Dad left him?

2. Why haven't you joined a local militia yet?

>gauteng city state

Op or yours?
By the show of force of course. Nothing good ever comes of surrendering.

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

Yes they should talk about it on youtube, twitter and facebook as much as blacks who keep whining about racism when someone looks at them funny in Europe.

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk

Sa might have a race war white people need to ready for it remember gorilla warfare is there best friend.

I know but for what purpose?

1.) no
2.) im not because i live in the white suburbs of a city, there is private security everywhere and im not isolated like a lot of farmers

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/14/south-africas-ageing-white-mercenaries-who-helped-turn-tide-on-boko-haram

Still looking for additions and removals. (You) me, if you want to add or remove something.

We had a black man in my country who lied about being denied a taxi ride because he was black.

Use google you lazy fuck

Do you own any firearms yourself?

Do you have any info on demographics?

From here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat

What kind of info? Wikipeida is good for the raw stats.

Blacks are more racists than whites. Singles confirm

none, theyre fucking difficult to get here, its mostly farmers that own them so they can keep livestock under control

what do the coloureds and indians think about this? wouldnt it make sense for them to side with whites? if the blacks do succeed in removing whites from south africa the coloureds and indians must know that they are next?

wikipedia says that white fertility has been estimated between 1,4 and 2,4 Which is a big gap. It also says that afrikaners have a higher TFR.

What i wonder about
- What is ethnic afrikaner TFR
- What is Ethnic Briton TFR (Great Britain and Ireland)
- How many young whites are marrying out of their ethnic group aswell as race
- What is the pisa scores of whites

What? They cant be that hard to get. Do you need a license to own one? Here you need to pass all sorts of medical and psychological tests, write a written test and join a shooting range.

In the end i am looking into spending close to 900$ to get the cheapest firearm possible because the gun license costs so much

jesus not you again. Cant you find your own stats?

Hello friend!

Could you share your story?

I will if i must. I just hoped that their were som organisation that kept track of such, do you know about any organisations with interest in demographics.

What kind of story are you looking for?

Og hei igjen, er du "boer milkers"?

Tell me about your experience with blacks and how do you feel about living around them.

Would you describe yourself as racist?

Off note have you ever heard about Dr William Luther Pierce?

I can offer you anecdotes at best.
Afrikaners, from what I have seen, have three kids. Anglo, of all flavors, mainly have two.
I have never seen interracial marriage, but I have heard some (((TRENDY))) people do it in Sandton like areas to be different. In real terms it is almost on existent
PISA scores are hard to say, but they will be much high than black for obvious reasons.
Consider that the average IQ is 77 for South Africa which is Mild Mental Retardation. So short of somehow building a civilization with a bunch of Mentally Lacking Whites(I'm looking at you Boer Folk) I would expect the same averages as any other white country.

Why are these threads always started by other countries? Why do you care?

I made this flag a few years ago

indians will most likely side with whites seeing as their mostly better off than blacks and wouldnt want the economy to go to shit, coloureds are relatively diverse with their respective stances on race tho some are fervent supporters of the anc others are extremely racist towards blacks and are bros to whites. a while back my driving teachers father took me for a driving lesson, there were two black guys in the road, i tried to avoid them , he took the wheel said to not avoid them , steered towards them and shouted "GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU KAFFIRS"

>boer milkers"
Eg har aldri hort om noko slikt. Kva betyr Boer Milkers? Hvis eg må tippe vil eg si at du anklager meg for å melke situasjonen på et slags vis.

Sorry mate, too busy cruising around on 125cc childrens motorcycles with my boyfriend to worry about my old homeland. Ta ta.

stories you say?
dude just try message some faculties of humanities at SA universities, I'm sure a few lecturers there will know what you are looking for

>Mentally Lacking Whites(I'm looking at you Boer Folk)
Are they less inteligent than brits?

Thank you for responding

Why? Don`t you care?
I plan to LARP as a crusader in the next war.

kk thank you for the tips

is that an anarcho-christian flag
wut?

If you fill in the triangle with green i think it'll look a lot better.

Just Banter m80. Depending on what kind of Boer they are, then yes they are. But they are also far better farmers and very resilient. But they are not to be described as personable. If it came down to it; Dutch, Anglos and Portuguese would form up into a "White" team immediately.

statssa.gov.za/?page_id=3955
The last census was done is 2011, I don't know if there's more recent data.

IT IS KEKS WILL

White in the left might be more suitable for this, bit I like the design.

>gorilla warfare
>whites better than blacks

Nice meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=bs7W5ob5Hwg

more info for those interested

We need tons of afrikaners to make youtube videos and get a twitter compain of something like #SouthAfricanGenocide or something.

Pic related is a monument made by the Boer to honour the Scandinavian volunteers that fought along side them in the Second Boer War.

How many anons on Sup Forums would fly over to help our South African bros

Anglos and Afrikaners don't really like each other. They don't have each other, though some might, but it's a close rivarly with sport, schools, universities, the military, history and so on. I don't mind the Afrikaners but I wouldn't put them at the top of my list to spend time with. They're an honest enough bunch, but we don't really see eye to eye on a lot.

My grandparents moved from Rhodesia to South Africa when things happened in 1980 and they, along with other English, were not well received in South Africa. They were tolerated at best and ended up in Hong Kong, where my parents were living.

My old man, who was in the RLI in his youth, foolishly put his email address on the RLI web-page and got hundreds of emails from Americans, virtually every one confusing South Africa with Rhodesia or treating them as one and the same. One even called him a "Brave Boer", which went down poorly.

>Experience

I have worked in jobs that required me to go into the cesspools of townships in our area, so I've dealt with racist scum. One time averted having my car burned (or even me) while out on a job while a "protest" took place. Even accidentally discovered an automatic rifle (similar to an Ak46) in a families house once which they claimed was for protection, didn't make a fuss because I knew it was illegal and could result in a bad ending. Alot of other incidents aswell involving racists and criminals. Luckily always had trusted people who looked out for me

It's a typical africa environment, Children and dogs running everwhere, drunkards and scum trying to talk to you and get in trouble. Stench, violence, and dangerous as hell if you're ignorant and/or show fear.

>Racist

Even after all the incidents, no, although the friends I do keep are more bound to be educated and right leaning.

>William luther pierce

No

I gladly would but..

>Upon becoming Prime Minister, Smuts declared South Africa officially at war with Germany and the Axis.

Nah

I will. I'm getting my civil war body ready.

I cant promise to fight on the other side of the earth but if a war breaks out i promise that i will at least send some sort of aid to whites in South Africa and that i will make sure their struggle is known.

>he doesn`t want to be a Christian Cyborg Battle Crusader
You won`t catch me saying I never asked for it.

It would be too similar to the Knights Templar Battle Flag.
>flag-designer.appspot.com/
Give it a whirl.

Then you should fuck off and invade Namibia.

Namibia is just a big desert, useless

1000 year groter suidafrika ryk confirmed

>go to war against uk and occupy netherlands, where virtually every voting african would have family and business connections
>"hurr why didn't they join us"

only in my victoria 2 campaign

Then why did Germany get it the first place?

they should have stayed neutral at least

if Nazi Germany had won the war, there would be a white South Africa today

not only in yours :--DDDDDDDDDD
you wot mate
i'm trying to decide whether that's the coolest or the cringiest thing ever

Using a modded event for genocide, I made half of Africa white.

I doubt the Orange Free State or the South African Republic would have done that tbqh

Bare et navn en norsk menesker brukte å post Afrikaansk jenter på Sup Forums og Sup Forums. Han liker sor-afrika politikk også og er alltid på tradene.

Bare banter mellom Anglo's og Boere. De si det vi er dumm fordi mange afrikaner er bonder. Hvis du leser historien, skal du se at vi er ikke "cough cough" nuclear weapons "cough cough" og den best universitete

It would be so grate if Victoria 3 came with all the good shit Stellaris has. Genocide, slavery, cannibalism, all the good stuff. Paradox is cucky cucky though

if you hadn't started the war there would be a white south africa today

if you want a proper anecdote that sums up the experience of life in south africa here is one.

So we have squatter camps, which is when hundreds of thousands of blacks show up in some poor farmers field one night and put up ramshackle lean-to's of corrugated tin. within days there is a layer of rubbish on the ground thick enough to stand on, everything smells, is covered in shit.

part 2:
there have always been poor whites, but after apartheid we really got poor whites. People so poor they couldnt afford houses and had to live in squatter camps. After dozens of them were raped and killed in black squatter camps, they decided to start white only squatter camps. You can find pictures online to compare. White squatter camps are composed of well built, stable homes, even if they are constructed of just tin and timber, organised in neat rows and blocks unlike black squatter camps, which are piles of construction material dropped wherever they felt like.

there is no such thing as rubbish on the gorund, and every hut is surrounded by a food garden.
This is all you need to know if you are looking for a difference. Just look for pictures, the difference is shown more clearly than I can ever explain.

That moment in godzilla where they put fish in the middle of the square instead of fish chicken race war won

because the government was retarded

Bismarck was against it and rightly so

How much $ is the average South African salary?
Also how many South Africans would you say are that poor in %?

They're Swedes, what do you expect? Hoi4 really needs a demographics system...

I din mening gjor Afrikanere det bedre på skolen en Engelskmenn?
Vet du hva gjennomsnitt lonnen til en afrikaner og en engelskmann er? Hvem tjener mest?

Its interesting that we send so much money in aid to Africa (I used to be in a church organisation that forced me to collect money for that) and yet there are still poor white Africans.

I know that none of the money goes to white Africans which pisses me off.

They would 'streamline' it and take all the interesting bits out of it. You know they would.

Afrikaaners were neutral, you honestly think they would fight with the British who only a few years prior but their wives and children in concentration camps?

The Afrikaaners always had more ties to Germany than Britain, hence AWB and Naz ties. And it was because of Germany that the afrikaaners won over government in SA, so thanks I guess?

>part 2:
>there have always been poor whites, but after apartheid we really got poor whites. People so poor they couldnt afford houses and had to live in squatter camps. After dozens of them were raped and killed in black squatter camps, they decided to start white only squatter camps. You can find pictures online to compare. White squatter camps are composed of well built, stable homes, even if they are constructed of just tin and timber, organised in neat rows and blocks unlike black squatter camps, which are piles of construction material dropped wherever they felt like.
>there is no such thing as rubbish on the gorund, and every hut is surrounded by a food garden.
>This is all you need to know if you are looking for a difference. Just look for pictures, the difference is shown more clearly than I can ever explain.
where can i find pictures? can you pinpoint it for me?

Whites and asians tend to have children at a later date than blacks and coloreds

What is the average wage in South Africa?

Why don't people run away from SA? Shouldn't they be able to prove by now that they have 10% chance to be persecuted because of their skin colour? I mean that's all ya need to be a refugee

If Nazi Germany never existed there would be a white South Africa today—your psychos completely ruined the idea of respectable non-psychotic racism.

Urban and developed areas have lower fertility

>Blacks shit where they eat.
Whoa, it remembers me of gypsies, your description was really similar to any picture of any of their shanty towns. They don't literally shit everywhere though but littering everything with trash is pretty much in their DNA. Pic related is Cañada Real, the biggest shanty town in Europe, consisting in approx forty thousand of these subhumans.

Also, user, you should really train with a gun or something if you really have the chance to do so. Even if, as you said, you have private security everywhere, you should accept the fact that as wrong things are you may very well find yourself in the need of defending your life.

Godspeed.

Don't be ridiculous, the Jews would've taken control anyway.

Some are still salty because the Eternal anglos burned down our farms and fed our captured wives and children powdered glass in the camps.

OY VEEEEEY if slavery never existed blacks would not be racist.

Fuck off Jude. If jews never existed Rhodesia would still exist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate
info on what tfr is

Yea, I know. I hope there is a future for you, maybe you can have your own state in the future, I wish you all the best

would love to do vacations in SA but I am scared to get robbed or beaten to death by some blacks

working colleague of mine was robbed and lost all his papers

Seem that indians have a even lower observed fertility rate

Is there anyone on this website that doesn't know TFR?