HAPPENING NOW: US JETS ATTACK SYRIA CONVOY

cbsnews.com/news/us-aircraft-strike-syrian-regime-forces-al-tanf-base/

Trump is trying to start WWIII to distract us from his investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html
discord.gg/3x4Np6J
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/us-fighter-jets-bomb-assad-tank-convoy-advancing-coalition-base/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I swear to god, if he helps ISIS again...

so why they attack british position?

Fucking BASED. Assad = thug. Suck my DICK alt right, you Russian lover traitors

This is not good. This could start world war 3. Fuck you Trump, you said you weren't going to intervene abroad. What happened to America First?

Russia and Iran warn US they will 'respond with force' if red lines crossed in Syria again

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html

Fucking fuck. Just when i was getting whitepilled again. Hopefully Trump wasn't the one to give the order.

Of course he was, are you fucking retarded?

I bet we get sucked into this mess.

It was the deep state, dummy.

There wasn't any order you shitwit.
This was a grave strategic or communicative error.

I wonder how MSM will spin this

>Trump is a russian agent!
>wtf he attacked Russia's ally wtf

found (((the))) guy

Trump is deep's state bitch now. He'll do everything as told, otherwise they will impeach him.

t. """"Oldfag"""" AKA Kremlin shill

Assad has to go.

Time to wake up and smell the roses, Richard Spencer.

What the fuck. I'm getting attacked by both sides here. So was it an accident or was it done on Trump's order?

And if he didn't strike and it was leaked that he could have:

Trump bows to russia and stops air strikes!

I'M PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHUH!!!!

Fucking kike, fuck off

What a fucking faggot

Stop attacking Assad Trump, you're pissing off your main supporters

I knew I should have voted Vermin Supreme instead of Trump

>cbs
call me when you got a real source

>Russia and Iran warn US they will 'respond with force' if red lines crossed in Syria again
and so what

This post is pure distilled essence of newfag

You stick out like a sore thumb nigga, go back to wherever the fuck you came from

Wow antisemitism, really gonna go there?

This places is every bit as vile as I was told.

>hezbollah weapon delivery
enough -.-

desu impeachment sounds pretty good now

it will take a while before the neocons can reassert their influence after they lose their latest pawn

more time for Assad to stabilize the country

Good, any dead raghead is a good raghead.

Faggot nigger kike

In the article, it states that the US has a special forces base in the area that is used to train rebel forces to fight ISIS. There's a 34 mile demilitarized zone around the base that the US operates, and the Assad Regime convoy breached it three times. They got two warnings from US forces, and then they were bombed after going 18 miles into the zone the third time.

So. Thoughts? What were the Syrian forces trying to accomplish entering the area? Was it really Trump that ordered the bombing? Are the Syrian rebels being trained there really fighting ISIS? Discuss.

>Trump in hot water
>Attacks Assad
>Media drops issues to praise him

Like clockwork.

>In the article
which is fake

am I the only real person ITT?

What does this mean for the Middle East?

Sup Forums General Discord:
discord.gg/3x4Np6J

The DS still has plenty of asshole Zionists in the pentagon. They are preventing Trump's people from being put in, literally blocking confirmations.

If this is indeed an attack on Assad, the DS is still trying to initiate WW3. We CANNOT allow that!

>being a low IQ conspiracy theorist

REMOVE DISCORD remove discord you are worst chat. you are the discord idiot you are the discord smell. return to polnation. to our polnation cousins you may come our board. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,discord we will never forgeve you. furry rascal FUck but fuck asshole discord stink faggot sqhipere shqipare..discord genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead furry..ahahahahahDISCORD WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the division .polnation we kill the king , furry return to your precious discord server….hahahahaha idiot furry and kikes smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DISCORD FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. jackie+/blart/+britney+jesus=kill discord…you will divide/ KEK alive in Sup Forums, italians making album of /pol . fast beats P.E.P.E. Sup Forums. we are rich and have OC now hahahaha ha because of P.E.P.E… you are ppoor stink kike… you live in a discord server hahahaha, you live in a botnet jesus alive numbr one #1 in Sup Forums ….fuck the faggots ,..FUCKk ashol furrys no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur logo and server. KEK aliv and real strong wizard kill all the kike farm aminal with italo-disco magic now we the Sup Forumsacks rule .ape of the zoo KRYPTO KROENEN fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and discord wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our stream, we will crush u lik a reporter of BUZZFEED. Sup Forums greattst board

Trump is my hero if he starts WW3. I guess he wouldn't be a hero for the drafted anglos though, heh.

He's attacking YPG (kurdish forces) as a favor to Erdogan. At the end of the day Turkey is a more lucrative ally than Kurds or even assad for that matter.

>REMOVE DISCORD remove discord you are worst chat. you are the discord idiot you are the discord smell. return to polnation. to our polnation cousins you may come our board. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,discord we will never forgeve you. furry rascal FUck but fuck asshole discord stink faggot sqhipere shqipare..discord genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead furry..ahahahahahDISCORD WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the division .polnation we kill the king , furry return to your precious discord server….hahahahaha idiot furry and kikes smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DISCORD FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. jackie+/blart/+britney+jesus=kill discord…you will divide/ KEK alive in Sup Forums, italians making album of /pol . fast beats P.E.P.E. Sup Forums. we are rich and have OC now hahahaha ha because of P.E.P.E… you are ppoor stink kike… you live in a discord server hahahaha, you live in a botnet jesus alive numbr one #1 in Sup Forums ….fuck the faggots ,..FUCKk ashol furrys no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur logo and server. KEK aliv and real strong wizard kill all the kike farm aminal with italo-disco magic now we the Sup Forumsacks rule .ape of the zoo KRYPTO KROENEN fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and discord wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our stream, we will crush u lik a reporter of BUZZFEED. Sup Forums greattst board

>Trump is trying to start WWIII to distract us from his investigation.
DId you read that in some fancy CIA magazine?

KILL YOURSELF

Where have we seen this before.

What the article covers seems very real. I've found a few other news websites reporting on the bombing, this one from telegraph seems to have more information.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/us-fighter-jets-bomb-assad-tank-convoy-advancing-coalition-base/

Apparently, ISIS attacked the same US base in al-Tanf around one month ago, and was repelled. It looks like Assad was trying to move his forces into the area to take control.

I can see why it was bombed if the story is to be believed.

oh look, the 403424 warning Russia has given, they wont do anything because they are pussies.

Weak president you got there, Americans.