>>126048483

You know how it is...the folks here ignore anything that doesnt uphold their preferred narrative. Its fake news, deep state, obama, clinton, mexicans, muslims or chinese's fault

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/16842_re-impeach-these-criminals-please-with-100-attached-torture.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082?1=1
youtu.be/0BS5amEq7Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=67zEy_hgRPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee
coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst306/documents/indust.html
thepowerhour.com/news3/jfk_speech_transcript.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we already knew it. Every single political campaign in the modern world has foreign influences shilling for candidates and policies. The US is notoriously guilty of this. How old are you?

The US has done the same thing to Russia and far worse to most of the middle east. Typical leftist hypocrite...... I get to do it but you don't. If you don't like the game, don't play. There is no participation trophy in the real world. And no, working on a political campaign is not the real world.

So now Sup Forums went from "NO PROOF NO PROOF" to "So what if it happens?"

Well if G. W. "Scumbag" Bush didn't listen the 9273498273948729834 intelligence agencies than maybe we had not this clusterfuck in the middle east.

Why, if any of this is true, are we 5 months into the Trump presidency and he hasn't been impeached by now? I mean this was being investigated back in November. So you are telling me it is taking them over 7 months to do anything about it? Will he ever be impeached at this point?

>This is why you know it is all bullshit

No just the retarded elites who think they are the paragons of virtue.

The muh Russians BS was hatched in 2015 by Podesta. Wikileaks proved that and Podesta didn't deny it. This has all bee a big scam to get Trump impeached. The new left has shown that it no longer believes in democracy. And no, I didn't vote for Trump, I just believe in democracy.

The only US agency with the tools to assert this claim had "moderate confidence" in this theory.

Simply put, the last time american's intelligence community was making guesses with degrees of "confidence". You fucks went to Iraq looking for something that didn't exist and dragged another nations into it.

>So tell me again why all of you are ignoring 11 intelligence agencies coming to the conclusion that Russia systematically tried to influence the election?

didn't Allen Dulles spend more time in the Kremlin than the White House?

Is influencing international politics actually illegal?

can you even read? You aren't technical engineer autism enough to get this. step aside.

what about the 190 countries who shilled for hillary

You idiot. Russia pushes propaganda about elections. That is "interfering" or "meddling" by a strict definition.
The other claim is that Russia "hacked" the election. This claim has no proof.
The left is intentionally conflating the two claims to create this Russian boogeyman.

I know people in the IC they said the current climate is about looking good rather than being good. The IC has been compromised by politics.

>11 intelligence agencies coming to the conclusion that Russia systematically tried to influence the election?
>systematically tried
Hah.

Also,
Guess how many "intelligence agencies" examined the DNC servers that were supposedly "hacked?" The answer might surprise you.

Because I don't trust, and have never trusted, these intelligence agencies. They don't really have a good track record.

how did they influence anything exactly?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

I thought it was a gorillion agencies

See Determining whether or not there was Russian interference has absolutely nothing to do with what Coast Guard Intelligence and the National Reconnaissance Office do.

>One Obama admin guy who represents all intelligence agencies signs something saying "Russia dun did it"
>Lugenpresse reports as if all 11 agencies conducted their own investigations and came to the same conclusion
SHILLS ABOUND, THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD; SAGE AND HIDE

That to me is the kicker. The company that Comey "trusted" is run by the CFR....who just happens to support war with......Russia and the Middle East.

And it took 2 years for Nixon to be impeached.

If so, Obama broke the law.

He threatened the UK with trade restrictions if people voted yes on Brexit.
He was heavily involved in trying to destroy Bibi's re-election.
He was heavily involved in getting Merkel re-elected.

Classic case of "do as I say, not as I do" from Democrats.

Honorable mention: UK, Israel, Germany... And those were just during the Obama administration.

Because if someone on pol wanted to hack you they would bounce it off a russian server so it would be harder to trace.

>He was heavily involved in trying to destroy Bibi's re-election.
This isn't a bad thing

Cause that literally didn't fucking happen.

Tell me why you still fucking think it happened? Cause you lost?

Oh my god shut up. Some of us are tired of talking about Seth fucking Rich.
We get it, the DNC had him killed because he was the leaker. I don't want to talk about him non stop. You guys are such faggots.

You realize interfering with elections is one of the things world superpowers do right?

MSM is making too many shekels covering Trump shit 24/7 to let some sort of legal issue interfere.

>intelligence communities that thrive on misdirection and deception
>trusting anything they ever say

His name was Seth Rich

literally every country tries to influence our elections cause we're the big swinging dick of the world atm.

No country can touch the U.S when it comes to interfering and influencing other countries politics though.

China influenced it too.

So did Soros.

What is your point? We should elect our leaders based on who Russia would not have?

Is that your point? Because you're a fucking idiot.

MSM gets shekels from elsewhere, they don't give two flying fucks about ratings.

Good or bad isn't really the point. user asked whether it was illegal or not, I simply gave examples of Mr. Obama's meddling in the elections/votes of other nations.

If meddling on the part of the Russians is wrong, why wouldn't meddling on the part of Obama be wrong?

Of course, this only concerns people who care about being intellectually consistent, which liberals do not.

because they give no proof.

"high assurance" is all they have to offer.

at least they confirm that EVERYTHING Wikileaks has ever showed is 100% verified to be true.

But user, his name was Seth Rich.

ding ding ding ding, corporations now completely own news networks and news papers, you can not believe a word they say.

Because "influence" is such a retarded term for what they say has happened.

Obama "influenced" the EU referendum and the French elections, twice. CIA actively "influenced" the last French elections. Obama "influenced" the Syrian government. Obama "influenced" Lybia.

Hell, when the Putin scramble happened in Russia all those years ago, I seem to remember the Americans attempting to "influence" the way their leader is elected.

because the heads of these intelligence agencies have admitted that "theres smoke but no fire"

cuz theres no evidence .
the dnc emails were leaked by seth rich not hacked by the russians so fekoff eh

Because we made a young white man win, that's a victory all round

Kind of weird that they're apparently all clued in and none of them notice the Israelis have a bloody Convention dedicated to influencing US politics.

Strikes me that the Russians just haven't paid the right people, or don't have enough influence/their own people in the right circles, unlike other countries.

EVIDENCE
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Because they haven't provided any proof.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha because "we are" the Russians you seek. Why are you not talking about how Seth Rich who is now the confirmed "Leaker" of the DNC leak....was murdered by the democrats? Why have you not apologized for making this shit up trying to start WW3 because your faggot asses lost?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381

Yeah.....the democrats were openly plotting on the "Fake Russia Story" 2 months before the DNC leak even happened. Care to comment?

citation needed
no proofs
anonymous sources
trust me goy, we'd never lie to you!

>tried to influence the election?
>tried

Kek dude it tried and failed. If anything, this is even better proof Trump won on his own. You couldn't prove they had any effect anyway other than spouting memes

Doesn't change the fact that this is a slide thread

Seth Rich is much more worthy of a discussion

Different poster here.
In my opinion, Russia hacking Clinton's emails as the final blow to her campaign is not inherently wrong.
However, the Trump campaign being in cahoots with them, is.

I think this boils down to what you consider acceptable influence.

Thats what Ive been saying since the beginning :
EVEN IF it was true ; so what?

America has done the same, all democratic countries have done the same to influence their neighbours... It does not mean anything...

The question is HOW : If there was indeed a hack, it's a security issue, but if Seth indeed provided the documents to WL... All that theory falls apart.

Why are we NOT talking about how Obama was using Electro Magnetic and Neurological Weapons on the "Entire Fucking Planet"?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/16842_re-impeach-these-criminals-please-with-100-attached-torture.html

Or does that just not fit your nigger narrative?

I read this. it was all speculative bullshit

Not related to obongo on this one.....but it is with Hillary. Why are we NOT talking about the "Secret Moon Base" we never had.....that was destroyed in 1979?

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html

Your on the wrong fucking website demonigger. Were coming...and there is nothing you can do to stop us! You mad hoe?

Because the same puppets doing that shit post on Sup Forums 24/7

Theres always some distracting noise.

The interference Mexico sure gets ignored.

B-b-but his name was Seth Falseflag Rich! You special snowflake! Fight club is my favorite book! This is fake news! I know because Stephan Molyjew made 3 videos about Seth Rich but 0 about Trump giving away state secrets to undercover agents! LALALALA

>chinese's
yeah dealing with some real smart opposition
no wonder Trump won the election you guys are fucking tards

You retarded cuck faggot....why are you here? Do you like having your feelings hurt 24/7. Were fucking your shit up BIGLY....and there is NOTHING you can do to slow us down :)

>Especially me

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082?1=1

Because their stated reason is that "it is reasonable to assume that Putin didn't like Hillary Clinton, so he would most likely try to aid and abet Trump during the election"

The rest of the paper is a shoddy connection between Wikileaks and Russia which is barely tenable.

It was a load of shit that is why

Checked for truth. Nobody is arguing they didn't TRY. They've been trying for decades, just as we TRY to meddle in their politics. Fucking illiterates.

11 intelligence agencies

> curveball said there were mass destruction weapons in the hands of saddam hussein
GOYIM WHY DO YOU NOT TRUST INTELLIGENCE

really makes you affhsduigtert

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK TRUMP THEY BLAME NON-WHITES

These are Trump haters.

No fucking shit Russia tried to "influence" the election. Every country worth more than 3 cows influences foreign elections.

I'm legitimately laughing at how fucking stupid that fucking image is.

We are a constitutional democratic republic. Only through severe retardation and mental gymnastics can you arrive at the conclusion that we should be anywhere but hard right, where this country was when it was founded, because we all know hard right is code-word for not communist. Fuck off, shill.

I know because I investigate it....I've read 1,000's of emails. Unlike your faggot roleplaying self....fucking clown. And la la la la la....you can tell your a whore. What up bitch are you a landwhale like the rest of your democrack kin?

There never was shit reveled that wasn't legal....fail harder nigger. It makes us laugh harder.

youtu.be/0BS5amEq7Fc

because they are kikes

Yes /thread

Every democrat in America....isn't it beautiful?

Don't care who brings the truth, LOCK HER UP

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST XD

There is no evidence that Russia hacked the election. So your thread is trash.

So what if Russia tried to influence it? Fucking Israel has stronger influence over the US government, but you won't critique because your kike masters tells you you should Trump for wanting a logical immigration policy. Yet you expect sympathy on Sup Forums.

The only real conclusions is that the DNC killed Seth Rich, and you are denying it OP. Tell me why. Don't change your proxy either.

ARE
YOU
DOUBTING
OUR
SOURCES
?????????

youtube.com/watch?v=67zEy_hgRPw

We influenced Ukraine
They respond in kind.

It's all theatre anyway.

Because only a fool would trust these subversive entities?

We've been warned over and over about unchecked power and guess who has unchecked power? The intelligence agencies.

Frank Church:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Eisenhower:
coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst306/documents/indust.html

Kennedy:
thepowerhour.com/news3/jfk_speech_transcript.htm

Only the daft don't wish for the dismemberment and destruction of the whole thing, they are corrupt and it's plain as day.

it's a vicious psych hail

You fucking idiot. Just because people want to talk about something that isn't the same as your autistic obsession doesn't make it a slide thread.
>Sup Forums isn't only Seth Rich threads! REEEEEE shills!!!!
Fuck off. The DNC murdered Seth Rich. I know. Which is why I'm moving on and talking about other shit.

The doc is an interesting read. Compares youtube views of RT vs CNN. Its like a comparison of Kremlin influence vs Mockingbird influence.

Kremlin winning by a landslide. CNN is such a transparent joke.

Is the proof hidden in the same locker that the piss tapes are in?

Because they have produced exactly nothing except baseless supposition and conspiracy theories. All it shows is systematic deep state corruption between those agencies. Besides, most of those agencies have nothing to do with foreign intelligence. This topic is so ridiculous it is actually amusing watching all the rats emerge from these agencies to expose their corruption.

Not even obsessed just picked a random thread I thought was better than the bait OP posted

have you read the report?

don't forget about this one