Paganism general

As Christians in Europe are losing their grip we have to make sure that Europe has ''new'' strong anti foreign idiology that will not be reformed form of judeism and will be actual european relligon.
EMBRACE WAYS OF YOUR ANCESTORS
WHITE MEN!
On paganism in general
How Paganism Got "Skewed":
youtube.com/watch?v=in4LDQM1zzQ
What is paganism:
youtube.com/watch?v=c0B-5U7kaME
Forms of paganism(Chose the one that was practiced by your ancestors)
Baltic paganism (Remuva)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)
Remuva Folk:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw
youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
Germanic Paganism (Norse)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_religion
Norse pagan folk:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=0k01zY822dk
Slavic paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_mythology
Slavic pagan folk
youtube.com/watch?v=yIaz_pmL2yw
youtube.com/watch?v=5PNeFvkkdyE
Roman mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_mythology
Greek mithology:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_mythology

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chasclifton.com/?p=8564
youtube.com/watch?v=0SMD13IIsG0
youtube.com/watch?v=GUI5yMyhiHY
amazon.com/Dictionary-Indo-European-Concepts-Society-Benveniste/dp/0986132594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495134399&sr=8-1&keywords=dictionary of indo european
web.archive.org/web/20140107011907/http://vaidilute.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>willingly converted to christianity
>strong
toppest of lels

> willingly

Not here.

>that pic
Typical of pagans to steal,since they have nothing of thier own
Not even the old lands kek

First for Varg posting

ODFAG ISN'T REAL, JESUS IS

KILL ALL PAGANS

THIS

>pic
thanks user

What is Roman empire?
What is Greek states?

Dead empires

Only Nordic Paganism is Paganism

Why the fuck someone build a stone house in Scandinavia? Do you know how cold those damn things are? First of all Vikings were impressive as fuck.

>Conquer both the Russian and British Thrones
>Discover America before any other Europeans and establish colonies in Iceland and Greenland, and temporarily in America
>Long boats were the most technologically advanced of their time, whose recorded speeds and performance can't be recreated today because their technology was passed down via oral traditions
>Invented chain mail on their own

Also
>Typical of pagans to steal
Are you nuts?Christians stole everything from Romans and greeks, what did christians built?Few churches?Romans build thousands of monuments to zeus and poseidon.Pagans have their own culture christians didn't.

If there's anyone here who honestly follows a neopagan movement that's NOT Nordic, could you please show yourselves? All they ever wants to talk about is Odin and Thor. Would have thought at least Zeus could get some attention.

>Only Nordic Paganism is Paganism

Fixed

You are talking about norse pagans, you do realise that norse paganism/=/ all paganism
Greek and roman mythology bouth are also paganism, basicaly anything that is not either judeism christianity or Islam is paganism.

>paganism

no thanks, I don't want to die at 20 years old with diseases

wtf has paganism ever done?

literally nigger tier

t.athiest

Even the snow nigger village, which was from long ago mind you, has more refinement and resources than the CURRENT kangnigger habitats.

It's not about that, it's about folowing roots of your ancestors, greek may folow greek mythology i as balt will folow remova sweede can folow norse and slav can folow slavic mythology.
Did you get it now?

Positivism is retarded

See
And the Roman Empire

>perverting Christ-chan

All pagans are the same in my eyes
Even the Christian pagans

Also, ''white'' isn't a race. It's just a loose term invented by colonialists who were surrounded by niggers, injuns, and abos. In fact, some arab travvelers where classed as ''white'' too. It literally IS a social construct, and Caucasian is the real word you're looking for.

New Pagan temple in Latvia.

blog.chasclifton.com/?p=8564

White is just the colloquial for "European". You're a fucking moron.

also, paganism doesn't offer patriarchal values

Also
Viking village has roads and are built from wood unlike nigger huts and roof is better shaped, you argentinians live in hot climate and don't understand how hard it is to build anything in coulder areas.

No, but men are still men and women are still women. Sry

Nice

>being retarded

Those aren't mudhuts.

>It's not about that, it's about folowing roots of your ancestors
Of course. That's why I'm wondering, as there's no chance *all* the Nord lovers are actually Scandinavians. If everyone here was following the path of their ancestors there'd be far more looking to Celtic or Roman movements.

t.newworldfaggot

''European'' isn't a race, just like ''African'' or ''Asian'' isn't a race.

As for European culture, there's no sudden barrier on where it ends. It just gradually changes into ''central asian'' culture.

If you want to get specific on race, then you need to ask youself weather you're a frenchie, or a nord, or an italian etc, and '''etyhnic-nationalism'' is retarded. especially in this dfay and age where many of the ''whites'' have mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=0SMD13IIsG0

youtube.com/watch?v=GUI5yMyhiHY

Christianity was never a form of Judaism.

Judaism is the rebranded name of Pharisaism, the religion of the Pharisees. You know, the guys who Jesus spent His entire ministry condemning for their evil and hypocrisy, and who eventually murdered Him.

The Pharisees held beliefs that are nowhere near what Christians have ever believed. For example, Christianity has never subscribed to Talmudism or Rabbinicalism.

Pharisaism has mutated so much in the millennia after the Advent that it would be unrecognizable to the early Christians, the ancient Hebrews, or even the original Pharisees.

You can say Christianity began as a sect of the ancient Hebrew religion that even from its earliest welcomed Gentiles, but saying it's a form of "Judaism" is just factually incorrect. The kikes of course invented that lie, so good job falling for that.

I have put links of roman and greek mythology as well, what is the problem?

See Europe was made great because it turned to God, as was America. If Europe and America turn even further from God than they already have, then he will not hesitate to destroy us.

Hail Wôþanaz!

see

No you're right ethnicity actually matter more than race. But Europeans are a race. Racial classification actually does objectively exist. Sry again, when you mix people you get a new ethnicity, but keep being scientifically illiterate

You obviously have an IQ above double digits.

These fucking mouth breathers think thatched roof = mudhut, when it's actually the structures that do.

>African dwelling
Daub/mud/posts

>Viking dwelling
Wood, iron nails, sometimes stone if there is suitable building stone

Furthermore, there is no point in using stone in Scandinavia before modern heating because it gets too fucking cold in the winter.

Dead empires. They were permitted to be great because they did not know God, as opposed to have known Him and willingly turned from Him (also see: other empires that were great but did not know Him such as Inca, Maya, all of the Asian ones).

Problem with pagans and vikangs, is that they were too retarded to learn how to settle. They were literally raiders. Just like tyrone who raids your house, rapes yuour gf, and runs out with all your shit.

also
>scandinavia
always have been the least christian nations even in the past. pfff look at them now. Literally most cucked nations on earth today where their women earn just as much as their men on the whole ''wage gap'' thing. cucked nations full of ''career womyn'' with their little somalian cuck toys, or their cuck ''stay at home'' househhusband emasculated cucks.

Nothing. Just that around these parts, "pagan" is basically a stand-in word for "Norse".

Also, does being Slavic and venerating the likes of Enki or Marduk qualify as "LARPing"? Not talking about myself here. If there's any ancient religions I'm drawn to, it's Zoroastrianism and Tengriism.

Excellent post.

This is probably the worst case of Christian LARP'ing I've ever seen. So why did the Mongols fall apart AFTER they converted to an abrahamic religion?

>Inb4 it wasn't the right crypto like religion

>turned to God, as was America

Why do you retards think the bible contains a blueprint for home construction?

See
The Viking village isn't too dissimilar to this colonial American village.

>Problem with pagans and vikangs, is that they were too retarded to learn how to settle. They were literally raiders. Just like tyrone who raids your house, rapes yuour gf, and runs out with all your shit.

what are fucking romans and hellenes you fucking moron

kill yourself

>Problem with pagans and vikangs, is that they were too retarded to learn how to settle. They were literally raiders. Just like tyrone who raids your house, rapes yuour gf, and runs out with all your shit.

Nigger they settled everywhere what are you talking about? Topkek, they did not "raid" they colonized.

>Most cucked today

Probably because of their alpha men were killed in a war of some kind... A... "World war" of sorts.

>thinking modern-day Christians are Jews

>is that they were too retarded to learn how to settle

>vikings too retarded to settle
>literally from a country where entire swathes of the country was settled by vikings
>scots in the Orkneys and Shetland literally spoke Old Norse for hundreds of years
>Norse had such an impact on England that key English words like egg, this, their, and husband are all literally Old Norse words

God I hate the fucking Brits. Danelaw best day of my fucking life.

What is your opinion on druids OP?

LMAO
>What is black plague
>What is fall of roman empire
>What is fall of byzantium
You are an idiot buddy you new world faggots whent to new world when church had souch a powerfull influance that if you don't beleave in it they will chop your head off that is why christianity has stepped in your heads so much.

Roman empire was great UNTILL they colapsed after embracing christianity.
Constotntinopel was destroyed by crusaders and latter on invaded by Muslim otomons becouse it was not able to recover from crusaders and counqering was easy for turks now that it was weak.
Plague killed millions of christians and it didn''t care are you relligious or not Thor and odin sent plague upon europe who turned away from him and odin sent oman to byzantines and Romans who turned away from true gods of europe.

They've become even more Jewish than the original Jews at this point.

Interesting.

And what about the gods of your ancestors' ancestors'? And their ancestors'?

Why follow Iron or Bronze Age religions when you could follow Stone Age religions?

If you aren't a shamanistic animist you're betraying your people!

You should go join some uncontacted darky tribe in the jungles of the Amazon or the heart of Africa if you want to stay true to the spirit of your people. Think of how proud they'd be when you're putting a disk in your dick and cannibalizing the elderly.

Hell even following Shinto you'd be closer to what your first ancestors believed. Better start watching anime, faggot.

Bullshit.

Yes, Chrisntiy is a splintered sect of what was originally the Jewish religion, no the Talmud is not the only holy text. You and the Jews worship the Torah ya fuckin dip

>not knowing about Hyperborea
>not knowing about the Aryan migrations
>not knowing the creation of the Aryans directly from the Gods

Pagan kind of sounds like a Christian meme. What about Aryan?

>New = good inherently when it comes to belief systems
>It's the current year

Okay. How about I come over to Japan and cut off your dick, then you can have a whole new beliefs system about how you are "dual gendered" now.

>Why follow Iron or Bronze Age religions when you could follow Stone Age religions?

Because the BA/IA is when we received our languages and culture that never went away.

amazon.com/Dictionary-Indo-European-Concepts-Society-Benveniste/dp/0986132594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495134399&sr=8-1&keywords=dictionary of indo european

>better start watching anime

Way ahead of you, Hiro.

Druids where not part of baltic paganism (remova) but as for brits as long as it goes by the roots of your ancestors they should be praised.

apollo and daphne

Pagans are naturally redpilled. Even women. Can't say so for Chr*stians.

>After a while, when I was about four years old, our family traveled across the North American continent by Amtrak train and we made it to Oregon... And that’s where I have been for the past 16 years, stuck (but not for much longer!) in this pathetic little city which is called Eugene.

>What makes me hate this town most are various mental retards, hippies, and the rest of the assorted degenerates here that make Eugene so repulsive and utterly detestable. This place is quite simply like the meeting spot of all the scum of the earth. Other cities may be larger and thus have a larger population of crazy people, but they just aren’t as bizarre or as visible as the crazies that Eugene has to offer. Living here, one simply can’t avoid seeing all these hordes of “Deadheads” sleeping under every other bush… It’s like an ever-present freak show or lunatic asylum... Many of them have these Rastafarian roly-poly dreadlocks that I think are home to entire “civilizations” of vermin and other unspeakable horrors that boggle the mind, and they also smell like a dead skunk. They’re a real stomach-turner! Supposedly this assortment of freaks makes Eugene one of the most “eclectic,” “artsy,” and “liberal” towns in the Pacific Northwest. I absolutely disagree.

web.archive.org/web/20140107011907/http://vaidilute.com/
The archived website contains lots of information about Baltic paganism and paganism in general.

Christians don't consider the Talmud holy. Quite the opposite. The Talmud is the absolute negation of the Torah.

Curonians (a baltic tribe) did do raids on Scandinavia. Never attempted to settle at all, they'd just sail, kill and loot repeatedly.

This.

There is one true God.

The rest are just mere pawns on his chessboard.

Becouse my ancestors came to lands that i am curently living on while practicing these religions before christianity, it wouldn't make any sence if i would start to follow some indo european old gods eaven before people who where my closest ancestors before christianity existed.Also remova paganism is preaty big thing here in Latvia.

>Pagans are naturally redpilled. Even women. Can't say so for Chr*stians.
this

The fact that you identity as "pagan" which is a slur for what you are, is hilarious. Faggot.

Yes and that is pērkons

>"pagan" which is a slur for what you are
that's just like the term "punk"
paganism is the new punk-rock

they are just local versions of the same old gods

Raids to scandinavia were answers to fucking swedes doing raids here. Do you know what the world swede (rootslane) originally meant in estonian? It meant "the one who raids".

That's one tribe. So what about the rest that literally settled everywhere?

No the torah is pretty jewish

Hail Perkwunos!

Honestly, how many Christians are even gonna know what the Talmud is? If they do, it's probably just seen as some innocuous law book. Also, the average Christian (well Protestant anyway) is so cucked that the filth that book spews can still be excused because "God's chosen" must be allowed to do what they please, how they please, when they please.

This. They didn't even define their scripture until the 11th century. Christians had the Bible for 1100 years before the rabbis established their canon out of jealously.

Anti-racist heathenism needs to be gassed.