Gf since 1 year back has two kids from a previous marriage

>gf since 1 year back has two kids from a previous marriage

>the guy was Moroccan and left her once he had gotten citizenship

>she has started talking about marriage, but I'm not sure about it because I don't want to be financially responsible for her kids even though they pretty much see me as their father

>she doesn't want any more kids, either, but I guess I'm okay with that since it's her body and she decides for herself

what should I do, Sup Forums? I've heard so much about the "don't marry" meme here, and she really doesn't want to have carry my babies because she already has two. we could make white babies, but she simply won't do that.

Simple answer no if he comes back you are fucked swedey

You should marry her and never reproduce. Swedes aren't white, you're doing actual whites a favor by eliminating your weak bloodline.

You already lost. It's not even about white children, she won't have YOUR children.

Don't even bother. She will put her kids and her nigger bf over you every single time, from what you have mentioned

She just sees you as a meal ticket for herself and her kids. Don't do it unless you enjoy getting cuckolded, and if you do enjoy that, then kys.

>I don't want to be financially responsible for her kids

Not black enough for you, Sven?

Run you dumb viking cunt.
You're retarded to even be asking this.

And the most Swedish post of the day goes to!

KYS for considering marrying a coal burner

>didn't even need to look at the flag until I was finished reading
Jesus Christ Sven, get it together.

Spit in her face , that's all she deserves

(you)

Step 1) Procrastinate
Step 2) Crush that pussy
Step 3) Repeat Step 1 and 2 for as long as possible without a common law marriage. When that no longer works: leave her ass.

Flag checks out.

Well you're Swedish so no body really cares what you do, OP.

Thats what happens when you ruin your country. No one takes you serious.

Hell, you can start a campaign for all Swedish citizens to commit suicide and I'd be on board. Just please die away from everyone or just gtfo.

This is not how you greentext cunt, let me post an example for you. Now lurk more

Do what you want but make the kids believe in Jesus Christ.

>she won't have YOUR children.

That's the thing. But maybe we can be happy anyways? I like her kids, and they feel like they're my kids in a way, but it just feels fucked to support them.

But we're both pretty financially independent (I make more money though), so I don't know about that meal ticket thing...

That was several years ago though.

>flag

>she doesn't want any more kids, either, but I guess I'm okay with that since it's her body and she decides for herself
Wow.
Seriously? Marriage IS FOR PROCREATION. Otherwise you're living just like a sodomite. If you want to live a sterile, sodomite life, you may as well be with a man.

You're a fucking cuck and this is a slide thread

Sage goes in all fields

Look it's your life so you can do what ever the fuck you want with it. If you're happy stay with it, but if you're here spewing self doubt then there is no chance in hell it will work out for you. Stop shit posting and think about your future.

Saged bait
Nobody can be this stupid

Jesus, you're retarded...
>You're a retard for dating a woman with kids from another man
>You're a retard for dating woman who thought it would be wise to date a maroccan
>You're a retard for dating a woman who thought it would be wise to have a second child with a maroccan
>You're a retard for contemplating respecting her wish not to have more children at the expense of you not having any at all
>You're also a retard for thinking a patch-work family could be a good thing
Maybe it's for the best you don't procreate at all.

what's next?
NEXT!
Why be with a woman who doesn't want to carry on your genes and bring more people like you.

>Asking bunch of spastic wanna be nigger about hard life choices
If you really love her and she loves you and not because you support her and her half niggers.
Stay with her and maybe marry her, she will have your child in the end.

Dump the coal burner. Tell her that it's her fault she spread her legs and had half-breed niggers.

>tons of red flags
>knows they are red flags
>asks if he should do it anyway
Are you trolling or genuinely dumb?

Find another woman, my man. There are plenty out there looking to have babies. The dude will be in and out of the picture and she'll always be attached to him in some way because he is the father of her children. Run away, don't walk

Nice bait.