Anglo meme thread

The tickle my sides, while also providing me with great photos. Maggie with the Belgrano sinking and HM the Queen firing the SA80 were good ones. However. My personal favourite is pic included.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9QU6RjGcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no way there were ever 63,000,000 Abos

oh boy. I have an anglo folder of over 600

Not after we got done...

Also bump.

Gib ones are always outstanding.
The Spics will never have it back. Not in a month of Sundays.

Hail Mosley!

>they forced him to abdicate because of this
BEADY

OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE! OI, MATE!

Kek

Lawd a mercy. I am screaming.
Top tier.

Please do a dropbox or something, I will be forever grateful. Even bad ones like pic related stimulate me.

This mean whites win?

Why is he so smug?

because he knows anglos are the rightful, superior race of the earth, and everything belongs to him

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

common law is our greatest achievement as a people tbqhwy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9QU6RjGcg

>Mosley
>Anglo

He was of the Anglo-Celtic master race you pleb lol

correct. I am extremely jealous of the common law system. sadly it is today only a shell of what it used to be. statutory law and treaty law has completely overwhelmed the noble, traditional, liberty loving system of common law.

civil law is inferior, merely a rip off of napoleon and the romans.

kek

Appreciate this thread, lads. If it wasn't for some autistic turk living in Germany, this meme wouldn't even exist.

Daily reminder that your ''royalties'' are really only puppets played by the Rothchild's

It's all about that money printing

>average council estate.jpg

oh do fuck off and wank to pics of that quebec skank tennis player you always post