When are we finally going to band alcohol?

when are we finally going to band alcohol?

this isnt a one time thing

Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 53 minutes.The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/962936/saudi-arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=op7xxDxNCXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ban something I can easily make a gallon of in my home from a 3$ bottle of apple cider and some 50 cent bread yeast.

k

Look how well it worked out for us
arabnews.com/node/962936/saudi-arabia

Drugs are banned

Yet people die every day from it

Alcohol is not the problem, retards with no impulse control are.

This is why:
People will just find a way to bootleg it or serve it under the table.

Alcohol isn't bad if you enjoy it moderation and not like this cuck did.

once marijuana is legalized across the u.s, expect alcohol related incidents to drop somewhat

Finally you start down the righteous path kuffar!

>die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver
Just get self-driving cars retard. The technology is only a few years away from being perfected. Then there will be no need for human drivers.

I lost my brother to drunk driving so I hate seeing this kind of thing that being said banning things never work Prohibition,gun bans, drug war etc.etc the only thing I can think of is to start enforcing stricter punishments

Cigarettes kill more people with second hand smoke, than the smokers.
Pools kill more kids in a year than handguns.
Heroin is illegal, and more people die from it in a day than anything else.

Who fucking cares? Only promise in life is you won't make it out alive.

ffs, it's ban. BAN, dammit.

28 x 3 = 84 square feet of living space we didn't have this morning. based alcohol

After we ban alcohol then we can talk about banning weed.

Dear White people was right. That show predicted this.

Alcohol doubled your inheritance. Stop being such a negative nancy

I would buy that album.

I'm going to get fucked up until the day I die unless you people change things around.

Alcohol is far too ingrained in Western culture to ban it now. Weed isn't and should remain illegal.

>when are we finally going to band alcohol?
January 29, 1919

when you ban the 2 scoops

>weed should remain illegal
That's weird. I work in a licensed recreational marijuana grow, down the street from our Sheriff Office. 20k plant license, dude bro.

When are we going to ban assault shitskins?

i have nothing to really add to this discussion

Why not post some top-tier drinking music while I'm at it?

youtube.com/watch?v=op7xxDxNCXY

god willing

A lot of humans are too dumb to drive.
Prohibition will increase crime rates in every city and open a new market for cartels.

But at least you'd be able to smoke in the local speakeasy

>when are we finally going to band alcohol
we tried that lad, it doesn't work

>more money is spent on alcohol crashes which drive up insurance rates and fucks over everyone than is spent on welfare
Really made me think

I'm not so hopeful. I think I know what you're getting at (people who smoke tend to not drink alcohol as often) but idiots will be idiots. Drunk driving and in Times Square of all places just seems ridiculously stupid no matter how intoxicated you are.

Banning a substance only births a criminal business and black market for tge substance. Education, morals, instilling virtues, is the only way to prevent abuse. harsher punishment is also not a bad idea.

Alcohol was to knock out the terrorist narrative. The fag could of just got drunk bc he was about to carry this out. Has bad criminal history too, perfect recruit.

Drunks are terrible people. Alcoholism isnt a disease its a decision. I firmly support a law mandating a life sentence, no parole, after a persons 3rd dui.
Dui laws are way too lax

How do we make this number higher? And how do we make it effect niggers and spics only? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

Banning drugs (of any kind) causes far more harm than the antisocial behavior they SEEM to be responsible for causing. If you want to restrict anything, restrict drivers licenses. It's absurd to assume that humans of any range of IQ and conscientiousness are capable of piloting over 1000 pounds of steel and other materials at high speeds.

I can go right now to 7/11 and buy 2 4lokos for like $4 and get bombed out of my mind and do some horrible shit, but I can't smoke a joint after work and listen to some music because its dangerous. Seems legit.

Given that every day obesity takes over 800 you better look at that too wile you are at it.

The guy who made those steel pillars is proud as fuck today.

Doubt it works. You can crash and DIE if you drink and drive. Some people still do it though.

We tryed prohibition. You think it'll go better this time?

>band alcohol
Fuck off, Achmed, we know this was some anti-white terrorist act.

In my county you can buy a joint from a store when ever you want, you could buy a pound of pot if you're a resident, but 7-11 can only sell 3.2% alcohol, so you'd need like 12 4lokos.

Drunks are more likely to live through a crash because they go limp at impact instead of tensing up. There is no reason DUIs shouldn't carry much harsher penalties. A first time dui should be 50 k

It'd < 10k for first.

After that you'll be spending a couple moths in jail were motherfucker really don't care. They'll take AIDS piss in your food etc.

If you're going to be extreme like that it should be a percentage of income or assets, which ever is greater. $50k is quite a different punishment to different people.

You'll have ti battle nigger over who has the high ground. A nigger told me he was going to pay someone to beat me up while I was locked up in jail. I told him and everyone else I would pay more to kick that niggers ass.

I had more money than him at the time.

>money
you mean soup?

Nah, I'm talking credits.

soup credits?

Yeah pretty much. Can get whatever is available.

When are people finally going to realise if you leave fruit out in the open air natrual airborne yeast will land on it and ferment the sugars into alcohol.

we don't even need to to participate for alcohol to exist.

you can distil it into spirit with a stock pot, some copper tube, heat source and some water.

alcohol will be around forever

It really is so fucking easy. I moved out at 18 and, being an American and unable to by alcohol until 21, I just brewed by own booze in my apartment. Even built my own still at one point. It's easy af.

you have no sense of how reality works. letting the emotion get the best of you obviously. Anyone can get a DUI for just a meniscal amount of alcohol. You don't even have to be drunk. Everyday millions of people get behind the wheel with this same small limit and none get caught. Not to mention that most stops are trivial, just look at the special DUI enforcements. They don't give a shit about the publics safety they just want to get paid and are looking for the easiest people to entrap. While that person who had a couple of beers hours ago is getting arrested, other far more piss drunk drivers are driving by saying "LOL DAMN THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME". That's the true reality.

he blew 0.0 on alcohol by the way u dummies

lies
it was a drunk white hispanic

Synthetic marijuana.

Don't ban it, just tax it heavily and put out propaganda like with cigarettes (ex. people dead from drunk driving accidents and alcohol poisoning on alcohol bottles).

>tax it heavily
that's how you get black market booze, buddy

They tried that already it was prohibition it led to sharp spike in crime, the creation of organized mafia and rise in deaths do to unregulated bathtub gin made from wood alchohal.

Im sik of being caught up in your tricks;

The problem isn't alcohol, the problem is assholes being selfish pricks.

All drugs are good in moderation canacuck, fucking legalise heroin, speed, and cocaine and use the same line on the people who overdose or go on amph fueled killing sprees

The problem is that alcohol is a shit drug and causes an unacceptably high proportion of drug related deaths

i think he's trying to say something, Sup Forums...

They already tried once you fucknut.

Kys desu

Big alcohol is big. All these Big something somethings are untouchable. You should know that by now.

We already tried with prohibition.

>Bootlegging

>Speakeasies

>21st Amendment

See how well it worked out? The problem is not that people thought there wasn't anything wrong with alcohol. The problem is that it was impossible to enforce it, and ended up wasting tax money to do so.

If alcohol and Weed were both introduced today, alcohol would be illegal and pot would be legal.

Alcohol is a pathetic degenerates poison.

she looks like that movie i watched as a boy where fred savage goes under his bed into the monster world and befriends a monster there

>huRR duRr ban evrything

This definitelly works all of the time, right? I mean, since they banned heroin, nobody does heroin at all, right? And nobody would be able to make alcohol at home, since making alcohol is much harder than, say, synthesizing LSD (which nobody ever does, right?). And you're right, we should try banning it, it's never been done before. Right?

he blew a 0.0 retard

>Businesses are untouchable because they are rich

How's that Capitalist system working out for you, Freedomfaggots?

Uhhhh the driver admitted to smoking weed directly before driving....

This is not your poster child for weed....

>ban alcohol
how about ban mexicans

No one here does research apparently...

The driver smoked weed before driving, he did NOT drink. It was possibly laced weed.

>This amounts to one death every 53 minutes.

This stat is way out of context. For openers, it perpetuates a false inference that every MVA involving someone who had consumed alcohol was caused by actions of the intoxicated person and would not have happened but for their intoxication.

Besides, very fifty-three minutes (on average), at least several hundred people get laid due directly to over-consumption of alcohol - people who but for that alcohol would definitely not get laid. But you prohibitionist fucks don't want to talk about that, do you?

He wasn't drunk, he was high on some shit.

You know how you can avoid a dui? Dont drink and drive. Its not magic, it is pretty straightforward.
I say a 3rd DUI should carry a life sentence

Yeah prohibition worked so well the first time...

TO EVERYONE HERE:

HE WAS NOT DRUNK BUT WAS HIGH ON LACED WEED.

BUT HE DID HAVE 2 PRIOR DUIs.

Confirmed druggie idiot.

Now there's a plan I can get behind.

Piss off Muslims: keep alcohol but ban cars.

i heard he smoked two whole marijuanas

ban weed now

The main problem is it is fully unregulated and uncontrolled. You are liable to get weed laced with fentanyl if your dealer hates you or something.

Hence why weed isnt "harmless". its harmful because of all the unknowns you could be ingesting.

If alcohol were this unregulated youd have people selling nearly pure alcohol as well as poorly made absinthe making people go crazy.

I thought we were banning trucks....we could just add cars to the list. We can ban alcohol later when we've gone full islam.