Why the fuck is this degenerate shit being normalised and pushed upon us? This is absolutely disgusting and immoral...

Why the fuck is this degenerate shit being normalised and pushed upon us? This is absolutely disgusting and immoral, why is there active support for this and how do we eliminate it?

youtube.com/watch?v=foMHeKwjqtM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdSMo-Oqjtg
youtube.com/watch?v=9W1IiitRVZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The people... who buy into this disgusting shit are even worse, theres no reasoning, no logic. They're completely fine with the deception of this whole immoral shit, and put people down when they flip the fuck out?!

youtube.com/watch?v=rdSMo-Oqjtg

youtube.com/watch?v=9W1IiitRVZo

if you're transgender, great. if you wanna work with kids, great. if you wanna work with the elderly, great.

unfortunately, i'm drawing the line at "pretend you're a 6 year old girl, abandon your wife and children of multiple years and move in with a couple of old people so you can pretend you're their daughter and embrace your new pretend siblings who are actual, literal children".

i guess that makes me a cruz missile.

#cruzmissile
#conservativevalues
#cruzinforabruisin
#fightinted
#lionted
#cruz2020
#cruz2024

Looks like Casey Affleck in a wig.

psychological warfare. It's a known jewish tactic to use subversive war against their enemy.

Haha The trans community hated this guy because he was incredibly bad optics for their movement. He showed them up as the mentally ill freaks that they were

Crashing the white birth rate and destroying their families so they can be crossbred into a subservient brown mongrel race with an IQ of 90

I was thinking Tom Hanks fatass mom

Thank you Kek, for this bounty of meme magic

The one in the pic does.
I'm talking about the one in video

Scoots are the muslims of white people get the fuck out of england ginger swine

Surface reason? Progressiveness. It's as simple as believing you're a good person by accepting things traditional society would reject.

Jews, dipshits.

Hollywood, the media, and politics are full of trans people. This has been going on for a very long time. They are all clinically insane.

we've had our version in Poland. thankfully its over since it's not sitting in our parliament anymore

>trans is ok
Fuck off back to wherever you came from, faggot.

Unfortunately, this:

don't worry, closet case. they're not trying to sneak up on you so they can rape you. you're way too corpulent, hideous and stupid to get a traditional woman to pay attention to you and i guarantee that the same applies to transgender women as well.