Looks like impeachment isn't going to happen

>day 2 of the onslaught
>its no longer in the news here
>there's still no actual 'smoking gun' sources besides anonymous or indirect hearsay that can't be confirmed or verified
>trump is still president and doesn't seem worried, in full agreement with the special counsel
>no calls for impeachment from either side

well it was a fun while it lasted

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/865289986207342594?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHA YEAH FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE NOT GOING TO LIE IT"S HILARIOUSWATCHING HIM CRASH AND BURN BUT SERIOUSLY WE CANT LET THIS GUY CONTINUE TO BE PRESIDENT ANY LONGER

Geez, you Russian drupfydooolalala shill, can't you see that from tube other twenty threads about this?
We're going to impeach drumpfyrooroo with FEELINGS and POLLS. We don't care about your archaic laws, and we are going to get snopes to collect all the ways that Russia hacked our election, we will get Mark Zuccerburg to poll the whole US, and it will be president Hilldawg in no time.

not gonna lie, former trump supporter here and lawyer in russia. We cant let this guy get the nuke codes...co-des. c-codes///// Err0R
-----------------------------------------
/////Insert argument %%, invalid BTFO. 1344gotta435465get90909back123434back233to25445the2345past2345samurai234535jack44

stfu he had two scoooooops

What do you expect? He's a white male. He's bound to get the 2 scoop privilege. Why is everyone so surprised? If privilege is so rampant why is it so shocking to you all when it happens?

surely this will be the last leak, says increasingly nervous man for the 8th time this year

Wow, day two? Jeez, thats like an eternity! Its like democracy and federal investigations are not slow moving behemoths, plodding along slowly but surely.

Mark my words, trump will be impeached before the year's end.

>yfw this whole this was a ploy to get the dirty documents on the clintons and the GOP congress

Me and my associates got what we wanted. Impeachment would be horrible, as pence me put to stop our agenda.

Lindsey Graham officially calls Russia Trump probe criminal.
Video here
mobile.twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/865289986207342594?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>surely this will be the end of drumpforghl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

idk. me and my liberal friends are starting to agree with drumpfies. seeing him attacked so much is making us think those in power dont him in. which means he might actually be the right guy for the job. lots of dems rethinking all of it right now. never thought i would my lib friends defending trump. feels weird.

HAHAHAHAHA Keep diggin, commies.

The rabbit hole goes deeper. Keep it up and You'll be fully redpilled in no time.

It's all cuz of this goy

Its so fucking obvious I don't know how you clueless bastards don't get it by now. MSM brings up HOT topic, everyone freaks out and looses their shit for two days and everyone in the country talks about it, nothing comes of it, everyone moves on with their life and the topic becomes "old news", the story is dead. MSM wins, the outrage has been successfully managed, and the cover up is complete. FOX news is controlled opposition and is just as much of a shill news organization as CNN.

We are all slaves.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

Haven't....haven't I seen that exact message before? Is this copypasta?

SOMETHINGSOMETHING NUCLEAR CODES REEE

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

its funny because hes already got the nuclear codez

Their goal never was impeachment, assuming a shred of sanity on their part.

Rather they seem to be intent on completely deadlocking the government, by filibustering anything Trump does and forcing Trump to spend all of their energy on fighting off one accusation after another. As far as I can see they are succeeding, because Trump is not willing to blatantly shit on the law, and thus must follow the procedure in removing every particular roadblock, while they don't give a shit about the law and are will destroy the country rather than cede control.