Trump bump

trump bump

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4083738/donald-trump-to-jail-nsa-source-says-he-will-die-in-prison-for-russia-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha yeah former trump supporter here not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't allow this guy to be president anymore

Are you pretending to be someone who would make this post?

leaf so new it doesn't even know how to green text

what even means snowflake at this point, i thought it meant someone who believes they are special and unique, how is this appropriate usage of the term?

>Haha yeah current ShareBlue employee here not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't allow this guy to be president anymore

someone who got burned time and time again by a compulsive lier

and then he said “Adversity makes you stronger. Don’t give in. Never back down,”
OP is a faggot

>Democrats lie and complain about trump ever since he said he would run for president
>Trump calls them out on it
>"H-HAHA ZLUMPHF N-NEEDS A S-S-SAFE SPACE HAHA"

Yeah can't tell if he's a ShariaBlueFag or if he's joking.

it's an arrow

Oh you!

It's going to be about two months before that tranny loving prime minister of yours makes 4 chan illegal so enjoy it while you can

>beaver bitch desperate for attention

slide thread, disregard.

>Being this new

Wow drumpf completely and utterly btfo

I guess Hillary is president now

inquisitr.com/4083738/donald-trump-to-jail-nsa-source-says-he-will-die-in-prison-for-russia-scandal/

Oh Donald, you deserve everything you get.

Wow an unnamed source says Drumpf Is getting BTFOD? I bet it'll actually happen this time.

I hear the NSA is really trustworthy too.

Your tears are going to be delicious. I will use them to jack myself off at the news trump is being impeached.

>

Screenshoting this so I can post it while you cry for all 8 years of Trump's presidency

Trump is such a crybaby faggot, he represents Americans well.

More like

pathetic. This thread, not Trump. The man is glorious.

I hope every night, you lie awake tossing and turning knowing that you are doing the bidding of David Brock and his sick pedophile cronies, knowing that with every defense of some sick kid eating fuck you post online you get one step closer to an eternity in hell.

>by the media and all political parties within the United States
possibly correct

The bubble you live in will pop soon, and you will fall and cry in a pile of your own excrement.

Literally every single "Drumpf BDFO Happening" has fallen through. Remember when you thought his tax returns would land him an execution and it turned out he pays more than Sanders? That is going to keep happening for the next eight years.

It's a copypasta.

>tax returns shows how much he pays
>nothing on where the money comes from

Russia Russia Russia. trump better fly to Russia for asylum soon, he'll be behind bars in a couple of months.

>it was okay when Obama did it

It's amazing to me that people can be so up in arms about a zero evidence claim but not want to touch a hair on Clinton's head even though she's a career criminal. Probably because you're being paid by David Brock to post here.

>'zero evidence'
>muh paid opposition

Sure thing ivan. Go suck putin's dick like trump did.

Post one shred of evidence that isn't an unnamed CNN source.

TRUMPY DRUMPFTY WAS BUILDING HIS WALL

TRUMPY DRUMPFTY HAD A GREAT FALL

ALL OF THE RUSSIANS AND ALL THE WHITE MEN

COULDN'T PUT DRUMPFTY TOGETHER AGAIN

Haha yeah former trump supporter here not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't allow this guy to be president anymore

>'unnamed sources aren't real sources!'

Unnamed sources impeached Nixon. Deepthroat was an unnamed source. He was finally named after he died. Keep trying tho.

OK. This guy, a billionaire, who dealt with many financial institutions and probably knows how to hide assets like a pro, is somehow going to put the source of his supposed ill-gotten gains on his tax form? Are you understanding how ridiculous that sounds?

I don't think that's how it works.

nixon resigned.

The media is relentlessly trying to delegitimize him. I'd say that's pretty bad. Imagine a cover like this for a Dem.

>MSM caught in lie after lie
>"they are telling the truth this time I swear"

(Checks Flag)

SHAREBLUE I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE YOUR VPN THEN POST

// No redbull and pop rocks for you

I like that these morons ridicule needing safe spaces, because they don't realize they are throwing the people they claim actually need them under the bus.

the dudes are emerging

Someone should photoshop one with like fucking african colors / patterns on it for Obongo.

Google "the Trump Organization."

You may be pleasantly surprised to discover that Trump has had one of the most well-publicized business careers in world history, and that we know where his money comes from.

lurk moar

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

You're an idiot. You probably even enjoy being called a retard here because you think it validates your opinions, much like how Jehovah's Witnesses have a persecution fetish for being told to fuck off all the time.

Copy and paste much? how much do they pay you? not enough clearly

I'll believe that when I see his full tax returns. He's so deep in russian money, he probably does the math in rubles.

>inb4 'but he's under audit!'

Such as?

>he doesn't know that the U.S. got a new president this year
shhh... it's okay Obama is not going to fuck up anything anymore.

>WAAAH WAAAH NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER BEEN TREATED THIS BADLY
>But Obama's birth certificate is fake tho

If you think Trump has lied less than Obama then you are seriously delusional. The only lie I can remember Obama telling was "You can keep your doctor," but Trump promised that "Everybody will be covered" and that "the government will pay for it," so take that as you will.

>I really don't pay much attention to politics
look, just because your friends whine more now than before, doesn't mean they have any comprehension about what's going on

FUCK GERALD SHRIMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

why did you reply to my post twice?

>cannot name another lie Obama told
OK buddy

Even Trump said Obama's birth certificate was real. Are you defying your God?

It's not my job to educate you, you retarded fuck. I'll just sit here laugh at your stupidity while Europe is going to shit.

lower taxes on the upper tax bracket shifting the tax burden on the middle and lower class. loosen net neutrality laws so he cant go into businesses for himself. other stuff but you don't seem like the type that would be bothered by policies that target minorities and the disenfranchised

Trump is not my God

I think you have autism.

>Benghazi was because of a video
>The first I heard of Hillary's private e-mail wa sin the news

>progressive faggot using autism as an insult

right wing cuck using fagot as a insult.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

it's not an insult if it's observably factual

>left wing cuck using cuck as an insult
you're already one of us you just don't realize it yet

in·sult
speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

not surprising that a autist cuck bigot wouldn't know basic vocabulary

Again, who would declare money from questionable source(s) on their (or their foundation's) tax form?

Have you heard of offshore accounts and tax havens?

I'm a safe space and I find this offensive

>victim mentality
keep digging that hole

there's nothing safe about Germany

El jefe negro was telling people he was born in Kenya when it was convenient for him. Running for the presidency this kind of stuff is bound to come up.

How the hell can you take anything he said at face value?

This image was created with actual bullying mentality. Childish singling out of someone and even their reasonable complaints about being singled out are mocked.

pleas i'm not a victim if anything your my victim.

Yeah, after being impeached you mong

everyone is a victim of your unparalleled stupidity

13 + (12 + 9 ( 4 / 9 ) = x

solve this

I've already bet 1000 on him making it through 2017 and 500 on 2018. I'll use some of my winnings to send you a postcard from the 2021 inauguration.

This is the fagiest meme I ever saw.

NO, NEXT QUESTION!

X= you're a faggot

someone failed algebra one

Yeah and Trump said he supported universal healthcare just for votes.

Trump said he'd lock Hillary up just for votes.

Trump was one of the last to admit that Obama's long form birth certificate was valid.

hahahahahahahahaha

how fucking dumb are you?

what an imbecile.

>missing paranthesis
>SOLV THIS

Do you think surety isn't a word? This is just embarrassing...

it was a trick question and you picked up on it. Canada is smart and stuff.

>being so buttblasted about this shit that you have to bully others

Repeating, of course.

you realise 9 x 4/9 is 4 right?

>your memes are bad and you should feel bad
get your trash off our mongorian basket weaving forum
sage