When will they learn

when will they learn

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/18/times-square-victim-killed-in-crash-was-18-year-old-tourist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know, it's not like libs always hope for the cop to be white after shooting a thug.

> white hispanic

What is next? White black man?

That spic is about as White as an unbleached anus.

No first is a white slav

it's Zimmerman all over again

human latvian

LOL white hispanic. I really fucking hate libtards.

> "White Hispanic"
Jesus Christ.. Enough Already.

nigger face.

>white hispanic

>white
>hispanic

I guess this narrative was established with zimzam

Hispanic skinned white man.

>>>>white

This is how far gone the US is. Remove all the "white" hispanics and I'm pretty sure the US is far below minority white by now. Their government has only self-reported racial data to begin with, plus an active incentive to lie, plus no real clue how many illegals they have or from where.

"white hispanic"

What did they mean by this?

kek

hispanic facial structures, but white.

When its a bad thing, "white Hispanic" when its a good thing "Mexican-american" or "Mexican" or "illegal/undoc". Anything to bash white people.

Spotted the redditor
>libs

>this is considered white in America

I was hoping it was a white person that finally got some balls and wanted to take down the jews. turns out it was a drunk spic

Sure looks white to me.

Shouldn't you be training female snow plow drivers or evicting elderly Whites so your shitskins have somewhere to live? Sweden isn't even a country, it's a punchline.

Man, is it true that Colombian girls age badly? My gf is Colombian and I don't want her to get fat and ugly when she grows older

>"white hispanic"

My sides are dead

spotted the retard
>hur reddit

So does this mean its not racist to deport illegal "white hispanics" now?

>hispanic facial structures, but white.

How about no.

no, that's similar to how middle age boomer republicans talk literally everywhere on the internet

you're the first one to bring up reddit, you're the one who had it in his mind independently. you must be a redditor

he's not even a white hispanic

now it does

lgtss

>white hispanic

The victim was a white 18-year old girl
Her 13-year old sister was with her, and was badly injured as well

nypost.com/2017/05/18/times-square-victim-killed-in-crash-was-18-year-old-tourist/

Hispanic is a deliberately obfuscating term, it used to simply mean people who spoke Spanish but has been badly twisted to cover mestizos, castozis, and all manner of central/south American mud people.

Tariq is a black nigger

How does one argue against such stupidity? I'm honest here. Violence is the only answer is it not?

Remember, "white hispanic" is what George Zimmerman was.

>white hispanic

>I can finally post my ancient images from my zimzam folder

That's because it's a car accident.

If it were a terror attack he would've been one of the chosen camels.

Also
>White
>Hispanic

Make up your mind.

>white
>Hispanic
>some brownskin
God this nigger is stupid.

>a white Hispanic
had to put white in there didn't he

>white hispanic

>white hispanic

Get a load on this guy

I hope they never stop doing this. Every time libtards come up with some new madness they drive more and more people toward supporting Trump.

AHAHAHHAHAH

>Remember, "white hispanic" is what George Zimmerman was.

No, he was an honorary-white hispanic.

He earned the right to be white.

Her last name is Elsman. She's not a human she's just a kike.

>White Hispanic
LMAO it's funny because crime statistics count actual shit skinned beaners as white too. It's the trick they play in the US to try and shorten the gap of representation between whites and niggers in the US and even then they are still over represented. Fuck niggers.

Non-hispanic whites are 60-63% of the population. Just because you have no reading comprehension doesn't change reality.

Talcum X

>hispanic
>white

pick one

White Hispanics are an actual thing, only spaniard blood falls into this. This guy and Zimzam both aren't white Hispanics. But white Hispanics are an actual thing.

Cute but no. The media reported him as a white hispanic as if that's a thing.

With a name like Zimmerman too. He's not Jorge Gonzales Espinosa III.

So now you can deport all white hispanic people.

t. Juan carlos emillio martinez

It is and has been a thing according to our government for decades. That why America like lik 73+% "white" while being barely 60% non-hispanic white. Plus non-hispanic whites include arabs and north africans

Oh, great. Just like Zimmerman. Where's the liberal outrage? I'm not really following the story, but I'm guessing the guy hit a nigger in the crowd?

Idk, it could be a black, hispanic, asian girl/guy. But out of every single person in the meltpot the NYC is, the victims turn out to be two young white sisters than weren't even born in that state (they were from minnesota i believe and were touring there).

It's sad

>With a name like Zimmerman
You're not helping...

Because Tariq and his ilk hate anything white so they call non-blacks they don't like white to slur white people

I recently got a job in local government, and the definition of "White" on an HR form included, in addition to Europeans, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, and N O R T H A F R I C A N S.

hahaha

WE WHITE NOW AMIGOS!

>taking the government bait, hook line and sinker
"White Hispanic" is deliberately used to under-report Latino crime rates, and the way law enforcement uses the term is different from the way the census reports use the term, even if they are the same word.

>white hispanic

>white hispanic

>Dark-skinned white man

Not only hispanics, but a lot of middle eastern people are considered white in the census, as well as biracial people who self-identify as white.
I have traveled all over the US, almost every state in the lower 48, and I genuinely believe the numbers are rigged. Whites aren't just a minority in cities, but in a lot of rural areas and small towns, too. Mexicans have completely taken over huge chunks of the Plains states and the Upper Midwest has been flooded with refugees. Niggers are in every town with a subsidized apartment complex. It's way worse than what people imagine.
Pic related, the new Iowans. My lovely, formerly 98% white Iowa.

All those people speak spanish retard.

Nope. Hispanics from Spain are non white because they are heavily mixed with moors (berbers), niggers and arabs

Commie news niggers are really the worst

Top Kek

Is that gucci mane in the background ?

spic spic spic spic spic *CHINK* nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

I'm white and in New England. I doubt I have any Mexican or even Spanish blood.

>White like rice

Pretty much everyone is considered white by the media if you commit a crime. They lose that status when something horrible is done to them.

>Shoot a cop
White
>Be shot by cop
POC

This isn't complicated.

If hes white im a fcking blue eyed aryan

A dead kike is always a victory.

>white
>hispanic
>white hispanic

JUST

>White hispanic
Oy vey!

>So bright, it's blinding my eyes

>white hispanic
Wut?

I think this lady is a good example of """white""" hispanic

t. Chicano

THIS THIS THIS THIS

KEK is that a Swatch shop behing dem dude ?!

>white hispanic.

lol

>white hispanic
>illegal
>alien
Aim for the back of your neck.
Do not aim up.
You'll just blow your face off.
Don't be a trier.
Be a doer.

are you fucking retarded? it's been that way for decades. ever hear of a census or are you still in high school?

>minnesota
>kike
>elsman

Don't be fag, probably Goy

No category for T H I C C hispanic?

>"gun violence"
But yeah, there's no way we're at 63% non-hispanic white. I wouldn't be surprised if we're already at or crawling to 50%. It really pisses me off sometimes

WTF is a white hispanic anyways? Thats even a race option on most forms I fill out. Like, Emilio Estevez? Is it more like a spic that doesnt speak much spanish or a white guy that speaks spanish as his first language? I really dont know what it is.