The_Donald declares war on Reddit

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bx71r/announcement_we_keep_reddit_alive_but_reddit_is/
voat.co/v/ThePedes
voat.co/v/announcements/1866053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot link

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bx71r/announcement_we_keep_reddit_alive_but_reddit_is/

right wing reddit squads

They are just LARP'ing faggots
>This mod cannot be threatened. I conceal carry and I'd love to show any one of you my skills.
Are you kidding me?

u.s is so fucking patheic, that even their president can't behave on internet.

Fight your war on reddit not here, unless you are willing to keep talking about Seth Rich murder, otherwise you are bothering us, and we don't like being bothered.

They're retards who feel entitled to a shitty website lmao move along

*cringes*

>use Reddit
>site is a pile of shit
>keep using Reddit

Most Donald redditors seem to be moving to voat. voat.co/v/ThePedes

Sadly voat has got some financial issues. voat.co/v/announcements/1866053
Imagine the feeling of those people who founded voat and now its come to this. Feels sad, man. I honestly didn't expect them to go very big but still…

>uses blacked Sup Forums board

Those Donald boys make me chuckle, but at least they got spirit.

Good for them. wishing you luck, cucks. Stay on reddit though don't come here.

They're going to raid others boards(or whatever is called) and post pictures of based black men

trump tower knows the end is near

they stop paying the_drunalf so they are looking for the ban of the subreddit now

Well they are pissing me off!!!!!!

ALL MY FUCKING REDDIT FRIENDS HAVE JOINED THEM AND NOW SUPPORT DRUMPF!!! WTF IS GOING ON ANYMORE???!!!

>reddit dramas

Who fucking cares

Whatever happened to ghe donald actually having 6 mil subs or whatever? I just checked its still like under 400k

I heard about that, I'm not sure what wound up happening. It looks like now the admins are resetting the votes on posts from t_d to zero to suppress them

The_Donald users and mods are just dumb fucking autists (and not the good kind).

>The most reddit of all redditors declare war on reddit
What DID they mean?

They are LARP'ing they dont have the intellegence or balls to go deus vult
lets just watch them crash a burn

These guys get it. T_D is actually worse than Shariablue, which would never be able to slide threads if plebbitors didn't get baited so easily.

This is the new normal.
It's all over the British media that we are right wing terrorists and we commit more terrorism than Muslims and we need cracking down on on-line.
It's lies of course.
If a 14 year old says in class that Islam is not a religion of peace then that is officially registered as a right wing extreamist terrorist event in just the same way the Muslim driving a lorry on the pavement is recorded.
So, the official government statistics show we are the terrorists and the Muslims are the victims.
The media and their shil pundits constantly say on TV news that right wing terrorism is a greater problem with more crimes committed than Islamic terrorism (note I don't say Islamic extreamism as all Islam is equally extreme).
The example I used of the 14 year old boy is a real case sited by Tommy Robinson. The little boy is now on the governments enforced extreamist intervention course. More Brits are in the list than Muslims.

Don't they already hate the rest of Reddit? This isn't new.

Pol is like a pub I used to go in where drugs and stolen goods were sold openly. It was right in the centre of town.
The police let it run for years because they could easily keep an eye on their targets there.
They hate and fear us but hope to manipulate and use us as well as spy on us here.

Good.

All Reddit fags go fight in that civil war and take back your site. Then stay there.

It means you lack the self awareness to realize that you're faggots in equal measure to the rest of the site, and that you still don't realize we don't want you here.

>not realizing by my image I'm making fun of them

newfag is new

go away Reddit we know this

>gives a shit about what that gaggle of retards is doing
>knows about it at all
>actually fucking linked to that shithole
IT WAS BUT AN ACT

Let 'em tire themselves out, they were good for fuck all anyway.

>getting genuinely upset over a link to website you don't like

absolute unadulterated, concentrated autism

Who cares, faggot?
Check your url
This aint that site

Why should I care what happens on reddit? It's 90% leftist trash, and the 10% that isn't I sure as hell don't want to come here.

I wouldn't hate you redditors if you had the decency to just keep eating our shit like you always have, but you insist on coming here and acting like the biggest bunch of faggots you can possibly be. Sup Forumstards are more tolerable than you, at least they know they aren't wanted.

>Makes sense when you realize it's a girl and not a dude.

>mfw I'll never find a girl as based as The_Donald admin

not bad bait, you'll get there one day man

Jesus Christ... They are so cancerous on this board, they migrate en masse but not assimilate and seek to change board culture

I wish reddit would just ban that r/t_d subreddit and make all the "Based Kekistani Pedes xDDDD #iloveniggers&jews #fuckislam" hang themselves.

They would migrate even more en masse if they had nowhere else to go. But yeah, they are the most annoying posters here, trying to water everything down and trying to hard fit, it just makes me cringe. At least shills are easy to point out to an actual Sup Forumsack and can sometimes give a good chuckle with how desperate their attempts to shill come off. Sometimes when I see shit like "DRUMPF BTFO" I can't help but laugh, especially since there are so many people who make mock still threads to weed out the newfags.

Mock shill threads*

>implying it isn't a neckbeard pretending to be a girl to get more popular
>even if it was a girl, she's just doing this to get attention from neckbeards because she can't get dicked down

they're even bigger faggots than we thought

>hey goys lets threaten to kill the people whose site we use

Fuck off you worthless greasy nigger.
No one cares about Plebbit or shut website filled with shitskins.
Fuck off and don't shit up the board here with your stupid fucking opinion.