We all know the Discord shills are using Sup Forums's dislike of Reddit against us

We all know the Discord shills are using Sup Forums's dislike of Reddit against us.

Maybe it's time we dropped the animosity. Redditors are autists and embarrassments but so are channers, so are the shills, so is everyone. You're gonna let pictures of fat guys in MAGA hats scare you away from supporting people on your own side? Pathetic.

Whether you like it or not your own obstinate nature is being used as a weapon against you, and you can either let them do it or you can let them not.

Trump isn't perfect, Reddit isn't perfect, but they're the closest allies we have. The only ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/tgp-exclusive-racist-far-left-teacher-invites-violent-militant-group-school-recruit-students-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh boy I used reddit spacing

This.

It's death by a thousand cuts. I don't like Alex Jones, but he's on my side. Same with Bill O'Reilly etc.

You have to stand by the people on your side. This is one thing black people do very well, but white people are generally more savvy and actually think for more than a few seconds, so it's different for us.

My thoughts exactly. In 8 years when somebody else is president we can go back to hating one another.

But no one is deviating. The shills on here put in effort and sway no one, ever.

No.
Sup Forums hates reddit and always shall hate reddit.
this shall never change.
now fuck off.

fuck off shitrock

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

>Alex Jones, but he's on my side
Fuck off, this controlled opposition retard is FOR white genocide you god damned idiotic fucks. This isn't your board you god damned retarded kekistani mouthbreathers. R the doland are liberals in every single way.

>everyone who disagrees with Trump is a shill
>we need to invite reddit because there are to many people who disagree with me
You are the cancer who is killing this board, we aren't interested in blindly worshipping Trump you pathetic cuck. You're a delusional moron if you think Trump's kikery hasn't lost him a lot of support here

>shitrock
is this the new "shitlord"?

fuck off to plebbit new fag

Nice Reddit spacing.
Fyi the only people who respond to you with anything other than "go back" are also from Reddit. Stop immigrating we're fucking full

Fuck off pede

>anyone who disagrees with 2 scooper tonal drump is a shill
back
to
>>>/reddit/

You either let ShareBlue drive Sup Forums to turn on itself or you stand together.
A success for Trump means a success for the Alt Right which means a success for something else down the road. Something more to your liking.
That's my reasoning anyway.
Unless you don't want any kind of right-wing success in which case, why the fuck are you here?

Go back you jew loving piece of shit. Their blind worship of Trump kills discussion and the expect a hugbox.
Fuck them

This isnt a political advocacy board.
Its.about trolling. Pol has no impact on the election

What discussion? Wall vs no wall? Refugee program vs no refugee program? There is no discussion.

Honeypot bait: The thread.

"Hey guys, let's have something that identifies you and a handle with logs of your specific beliefs and sentiments. Trust us nothing could go wrong. Haha! Stop being so paranoid fellow Sup Forums patron :^)"

>Alt Right
No such thing.

Civic nationalism them.

I dont like trump, I feel he is a jew puppet working for ZOG but if I criticize trump the cultists just chant shill.
I want him gone now because his followers are just as bad as the SJW

So tell me who you support then friend :3

A failure for Trump will just be reverting to the Clintonite/Blairite/Neocon politics of the Deep State.
There is no victory for us in taking him down.

>channers

Yep, I'm sick of the divide and conquer tactics. Don't be sheep people. Think for yourselves.

>us

Who is this "us" you are referring to? :3

Also keep in mind if I don't like your answers OP, I will flood your thread with War and Peace.

:3c

>storm front
>tall and masculine

my fucking sides

David Duke, Richard Spencer. Not Kike Kushner and pals

Just don't do it again in the future. Loves.

People sway all the time. People are successfully poisoned against e-celebs consistently as long as there's a little truth to it. It becomes a meme to hate them. The meme culture allows it to snowball.

>Richard Spencer
>the most controlled opposition

holy fuck you cant make this shit up

well said user

So you are a White Power sort of person then? :3

The atypical scum that has no more vindication or voice than your typical leftist ACLU or Black Power Nationalists?

The other end of the spectrum of people who are genuinely trash and have no place on this planet correct? :3c

>muh identity politics
>we have to stand together and support Trump no matter how much he lies and backtracks
>don't you want right wing success?
You complete fucking retard, there is no movement, this left/right bullshit all you love is just a distraction from the real (((problem))). Trump hasn't changed anything, the establishment only cares about its foreign policy and the agenda hasn't changed at all in the last 20 years, they divide and conquer the people with irrelevant social issues while the ZOG machine keeps turning and destoying what few country's aren't under (((their))) control.
Open your eyes faggot, Trump is just a pressure valve for angry white people and he will do his best to continue the neocon agenda will throwing his supporters some bones here and there to keep them happy.
You are no better than Obamadrones that truly believe he was a great president even though absolutelynothing changed under his leadership. It's time for you to go back

Your nose is showing

>channers
Yup, its bait
Ya sure did, nigger
kys

Eat dick, why do people keep bringing up that shithole?

Oy Vey! Fuck you, jidf. Tell Rabbi Kushner to fuck off

>le jew meme XDDD

your fat rolls are showing.

major kek are you and your "alt-right" boys gonna become the right-wing? let the adults do the work
agreed

Here is the thing buddy.

You are not Sup Forums, you are someone pretending to be Sup Forums. A facade, a mask, from someone who wants to push a narrative within a pre-existing culture.

It doesn't work, especially with that heavy handed of an act. Please try to sound like an actual human being instead of a cardboard cutout of what you think a board user is mmkay?

mmm... no. Trump just ainĀ“t ripe.

You leftists are equally as bad, don't ever include me to be on "your side" just because I don't like "their side."

You are both faggots and have no place on the planet. :3c

Look at this jew here.
Go away. You wont ise your kike tactics to subvert us. Moishe

calling me a jew doesn't work on me friend :3

Calling you a "leftist jew who thinks Sup Forums is le evil nazi boogeyman" does though.

too summarize
:^)
:3
>mmkay?

Sure. Reddit or can come here. And are welcome. But it's like the whole immigration issue. Sup Forums requires that they know the culture and assimilate into it. Dont be a libral cuck. There is no multiculturalism. This is Sup Forums.

reminder that trumpcucks literally support al qaeda

this btqh

thanks for the (You)'s :3c

also worst squid sister
get out

Hello nu-Sup Forums

>thinking Callie is worst squid.

Good.

can u stop rubbing your hands just for a second

Literally FUCK OFF?!

fuck off reddit

anyone stupid enough to use discord or reddit doesn't belong here

>Trump isn't perfect, Reddit isn't perfect, but they're the closest allies we have. The only ones.

Trumpfaggots and redditors are the same thing you newfag. They all migrated over here from reddit 18 months ago and astroturfed the shit out of Sup Forums so weak-minded cuckolds perceived support for Trump as consensus. The SJW mods that moot installed after her got cucked let it happen to speed up Sup Forums's death.

Take your newfaggotry elsewhere.

Hello faggots,
Trump is a national embarassment for your country and you should be ashamed. I believe he is not representing yhe United States of America AT ALL and he is more like a fucking clown than everything else. His political ideas are just contain no substance and every cunt here who likes him do it because they feel like they are "against normies". I don't like politcal correctness but you need to realise this presidenc is and will be fucking ridiculous. EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD MOCKS YOU.

Jews are hating Trump more recently.
His shine is coming back.

The problem is that T_D and other Reddit users keep bringing garbage here and posting it here like it's some revelation that the site is a liberal sewer. NO SHIT.

>says the abo, less than 1 year into his presidency.

>Obvious Plebbit thread
Fuck off nigger.

fpbp
leddit niggers should be gassed

AJ had a leader from the English Defense League on his show and totally gave him the floor.

EDL is probably the most significant force fighting for whites in Europe right now, right?

have you seen this?
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/tgp-exclusive-racist-far-left-teacher-invites-violent-militant-group-school-recruit-students-video/

Discordniggers detected how is /r/FULLCOMMUNISM at this time of the day?

>Redditors are autists and embarrassments but so are channers, so are the shills, so is everyone.
There's only one ism, Autism. We're all Autists! Abolish states and destroy borders! One world government, happiness, equality and communism for everyone!

As a lifelong democrat I switched sides after seeing all the media hit pieces on Trump.

They clearly have an agenda outside of simply critiquing or holding him responsible. Every story is a massive scoop which is a big nothingburger and all the anonymous sources have left me not trusting the media.

Was Trump right all along about the news being fake? I thought it was a big joke at first but seeing it now I've lost complete trust in CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC etc.

I've used Reddit for years but even there the bias is so obvious and every semblance of meaningful discussion is drowned out by a circlejerk of unoriginal comments (usually) which comprise the top comments always.

Anyways, this turned into kind of a rant. Would POL welcome me here even if I don't like racism, Nazis, and putting down people for their sexual orientation?