If you are an American who does not identify as an Anglo and owe their allegiance to the crown of Great Britain you are...

If you are an American who does not identify as an Anglo and owe their allegiance to the crown of Great Britain you are a degenerate and should move to Mexico.

Unify the Anglosphere. Canada, Australia, USA, and New Zealand under the rule of Great Britain.

Expel the blacks, hispanics and all other minorities.

The English Empire will rise again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI&ab_channel=FascistballIV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIi3fQX4Jt8
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M&ab_channel=Zonwending
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for the queen

refute my point faggots.

unite the anglosphere.

Once Trump is done, abolish the Presidency and get back the Queen. We've been cucked on empire building for way too long and getting America back would be a good way to start.

Britain has become too Europified

It's time for America to take the helm and restore Britannia to former glory

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Absolutely. I think the UK needs an injection of American conservatism to prosper. The USA would immediately become the largest bloc of the new English Empire and without minorities the moral majority of whites would vote for good, conservative principles.

Hope you realize there are still Americans with 100% English ancestry who are loyal to the crown.

God save the queen. And fuck anyone who calls me a larper.

America would take the lead in a reunified English Empire, but all real authority should come from London because regardless of how cucked it is now it is still the motherland of our people.

Expelling the muslims, hispanics, and all other minorities and resuming imperial activity with an alliance between all anglosphere nations would see a return to British dominance.

Move the capitol of the empire to Washington. It makes more sense to have it on the continent of the richest, largest, and most well defended part of the empire.

No.

Our homeland is England and our capitol should remain there.

The objective is to expel the minorities from the homeland. Here in America, over in England, and in Australia and New Zealand too.

The Anglosphere, and the globe at large is for the whites, and the English in particular.

We will rule over the world if only we unite.

The queen can suck my Aryan cock, you fucking Anglos have done enough damage to this world.

moar bumping.

this is important.

don't buy into aryan or jew memes.

anglos are the master race. the world is ours only if we unite.

From a strategic perspective, having your capitol on an island is a terrible idea. If North America was blockaded, it could still feed itself. Not true of the British isles

I can already tell you don't have any kind of pedigree to qualify making these threads

then move to germany. America is an Anglo nation. Founded and built on the backs of Englishmen like my ancestors.

Germany is a perfectly fine civilization and should exist in peace with the new English empire.

Mainland Europe for the Germans, the rest of the world for the industrious, exploring, innovative Anglo.

English empire gone

We Chinese empire now
ahahaha Dogs!

Explain what you mean by "pedigree".

Also, I respect Iceland immensely.

bump for my race

There are almost no english people in the US.
There are far more Irish and Germans.

While I agree we should reunite into 1 country the monarchy shouldn't have any real power and all countries would have representation in the senate.

We need the empire back
God save the queen

This would be a good strategy to uncuck the world, I would like the capital to be London, but would be willing to compromise and have it in Washington.
This should be the flag
What should it be called?

They speak English and they are white. We welcome them into the new British Empire.

If they feel that English rule is bad for them, they can leave.

It would be called the English Empire but I agree that the capital should be London.

The flag should be the Union Jack. America has been a mistake. The capitol should be in London and it will be called the English Empire.

And what about the backs of those same Englishmen who fought hard and long to break away from the crown?

The monarchy should be gradually reestablished.

Don't be a faggot. You know in your heart democracy got us into this mess.

This desu, although our navy would be unmatched it's a good precaution

It would be different this time the crown would have no real power and all countries would have senate representation.

Their hearts were in the right place, but ultimately they were wrong. The experiment has failed. And western civilization can only be saved by a reunification of the Anglosphere.

Actually when I think about it having a capital on an island would give greater inventive to maintain naval dominance

Tfw expelled

Monarchy is gay though all it takes for one heir to be fucking retarded and the empire is ruined. Rather have a fascist Government then a monarchy.

Rule, Britannia. Britannia rule the waves.

You get it, brother.

Go to your ancestral homeland and try to compete with the unified anglosphere!

Have pride in your race!

Fascism would be fine. As long as it is not a democracy. Democracy has failed and we all know it. A strong, white, authoritarian government could dominate the world if unified for a cause.

Okay, so far could we perhaps agree on?
Capital : London
Name : British Empire
Head of state : The Queen
System of government : English speaking ethno-state
Prime Minister : Trump?

I am iberian, i never chose to come to us desu i was being sarcastic, i want to annex latin America to spain

>Prime Minister : Trump?

No. Helllllllllllllllll no.

Farage, maybe.

But if this really happens I feel /ourguy/ would end up being someone we don't know about yet.

I think English Empire would make more sense.

That's the spirit! New Spanish Empire encompassing latin America and mainland Spain!

I agree. All nations in the new empire would be in submission to England as that is the ancestral homeland of the Anglosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI&ab_channel=FascistballIV

UNITE!!!!!

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIi3fQX4Jt8

I think this thread is going to die, but all Anglos, all over the world, remember this.

We are one people. Those of English ancestry in the states, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and other parts of the world along with those of us who still live in the motherland.

United, we can dominate the globe. And we should.

Rule Britannia.

as much as I agree England should be the center of power the British empire is such an aesthetic and imposing name, and it roles off the young really well, same goes for the union flag

Everything is ruled by madrid all provinces or states in latin anerica get cortes

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M&ab_channel=Zonwending

WHITE ETHNOSTATE NOW

>owe allegiance to the crown of Great Britain

HHHNNNGGG

*1776 intensifies*

FUKKIN REDCOATS OFF MY LAWN

>british anglo blood
>not completely cucked

sorry mate, there's no one who'd want another British empire as much as me (I admire the Brits history greatly) but the men now are all effeminate, the women are ugly cows who dominate their society, and demographics will have the 'motherland' Great Britain completely conquered by Arabs. The Anglo is done. His survival and greatness died when Oswald Mosley did.

F*ck that hose bag queen
US doesn't need UK cuckery

>Black and Hispanic

>Hispanic
>Race

>Hispanic
>Mutually exclusive to white or black or asian or any other race

Anti white detected

Say black and mestizo not black and hispanic because you're blaming hispanics as a whole including the based Spaniards that fucking put you filthy jew kikes in your place

Typical jew, trying to blame mestizo crime on the spanish man

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A brown beaners race is "Mixed" or "Mestizo" not hispanic because hispanic is not a race

Don't lump Spaniards with Niggers ever again you idiotic anti white tumblr dyke whore jew.

Blame blacks and mestizos, not hispanics because then you are blaming white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Spanish men

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one

Read the spanish caste system before you post again

HISPANIC ISN'T A RACE FUCKTARD

IF YOU'RE AGAINST HISPANICS LIKE TED CRUZ THEN YOU'RE ANTI WHITE

BLAME MESTIZOS AND MEXICANS

NOT SPANIARDS

FUCK YOU NIGGER

ATTENTION

THIS user IS A NIGGER

we're back, baby

Do you not understand that US was a british colony that took a big dump of tea?

Nigger is an offensive racial slur, please use the correct term that is referred to as "Basketball American"

>Forgetting South Africa in the Anglosphere

Why would you respect Iceland at all? They're complete cucks.

>Allegiance to the crown of Britain

You are definitely not American, nigger

Fuck off redcoat traitor.

>Built on the backs of the English
Mmmmmm... No
>Third wave immigrants is the correct answer

Silly britbongs, we ended this shit years ago

>Dad English
>Mom American
> be half brit half murican
> Murica whooped that ass tho
> still love England, the rest of the UK can fuck off though

What's next you want to include fucking India ?

Aryans will always be fucked by the Elusive Anglo. Still but hurt over all the wars you lost, Hans?

There's going to be no White people there, in like 10 years.

No, you had France and most of the British army in Canada and other Colonies.

Amen. Long live the Queen

We left with a Hanoverian King to form the Republic; we'll take a Hanoverian King to form our Monarchy.
>Long live King Ernst August I

Éirinn Go Brách

>>Third wave immigrants is the correct answer

The Scots-Irish? or the Germans? depends on which colony m8. The framework of almost all of the original colonies (not NY), politically, economically, and socially was done by the English. The Scots-Irish supplied a workforce and frontiersmen, as did the Germans.

How fucking delusional
I'm german and austrian and you can get fucked
Your empire went down the tubes because you let jews run it and they fucked you over and took the money
You also started WW2 and are responsible for the spread of communism

Bump for training Americans as the largest football hooligan mob to ever existed on this planet to wipe out all degenerates

That's second wave.
Third is:
>Bavarian
>Polish
>Irish Catholic
>Italian
>Hungarian
>Czech
.... And others

Literally the middle class and suburbs of the united States

>mfw italian
I'm positive I wouldn't be allowed to mingle amongst the English, right? If it means anything I'm a pasty motherfucker with green eyes

Those are all post-1830's industrial-era migrant waves, that's not third wave. The Catholic and filthy southern and eastern peoples did not contribute any intellectual, legal, or social ideals to the nation and were just parasitic scrubs contributing cheap, replaceable labor.

>wanting to revive the empire of finance