youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fisher and Savage

NO MOAR CROCODILE TEARS

jewsus
/thread

All the dead ones.

Also Benjamin Freedman

Yup. Ever seen 'Bobby Fisher against the world'? It's pretty good.

Hitler

Myself

Bobby Fischer

Bobby Fischer

Pic related

TPBP

Eliezer Yudkowsky

>this triggers the Puristfag

larry silverstein

Gad Saad, Richard Stallman, Grigori Perelman, and Howard Bloom are also tolerable

This faggot

... or a living one.

Milton Friedman

Alex Jones

Seth Rich and Benjamin Freedman.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

>everyone in that documentary kept calling him crazy or paranoid
>they were all semitic looking
couldnt stop fucking laughing, Goebbels was spot on; all of them couldnt help but shrink back and call him crazy when bobby was dropping redpills left and right

Seconded. He was a great writer as well as a brilliant physicist, and an all around interesting man. He once said that "at thirteen I was not only converted to other religious views, but I also stopped believing that the Jewish people are in any way 'the chosen people'." The story of his first marriage is heartbreaking. She was his high school sweetheart and he remained loyal to her even though she had tuberculosis (then incurable) and wasn't predicted to live past her mid-twenties. They were only married for three years before she did in fact die. After her death, in 1946, he wrote her a letter which was sealed and never opened until after his death in 1988. I'll just put the last 2 paragraphs, but the whole thing is worth reading.

When you were sick you worried because you could not give me something that you wanted to and thought I needed. You needn’t have worried. Just as I told you then there was no real need because I loved you in so many ways so much. And now it is clearly even more true — you can give me nothing now yet I love you so that you stand in my way of loving anyone else — but I want you to stand there. You, dead, are so much better than anyone else alive.

I know you will assure me that I am foolish and that you want me to have full happiness and don't want to be in my way. I'll bet you are surprised that I don't even have a girlfriend (except you, sweetheart) after two years. But you can't help it, darling, nor can I — I don't understand it, for I have met many girls and very nice ones and I don't want to remain alone — but in two or three meetings they all seem ashes. You only are left to me. You are real.

My darling wife, I do adore you.

I love my wife. My wife is dead.

Rich.

PS Please excuse my not mailing this — but I don't know your new address.

Mr. Leibowitz of course

I like harmless funny Jews like Ben Stiller and his dad, Adam Sandler, Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David, and Howard stern.

ah the good old days

based catholic convert

Bobby was amazing.

Also on my list, Gene Wilder, Mel Brooks, Gilda Radner, and Peter Sellers.

In current events, Seth Rich and Stephen Miller. When Jews are left-wing they take it to the most obnoxious extreme, but luckily when they are truly redpilled they also don't hold back. At all.

Howard Sperm...

Good 1, Mc. we

I second this one

Howard "I can do 1000 push-ups in a day" Bloom? He's a fucking imbecile.

You're garbage TJ.

David Cole.
Is not only my favourite Jew.

He is my favourite human being !!!
ALL TIME.

McCarthy's bff

Just because he embraces his nature.

Michael Savage

F

That was something.

right in the feels

Bobby is a degenerate race mixer

Murray Rothbard

Spinoza.

Ben Stiller?

Me

Matt Drudge of the DrudgeReport

This

I first started getting into Feynman's talks, lectures, books, papers etc years ago. Not just the stuff for lay audiences either.
Initially I had a tiny inkling that he was only famous among hipsters as a pop-science meme because I'd see those types of people carry his books around. I soon dropped that thought, the man was brilliant, charming, hilarious, inspiring and deserves the recognition he gets.

>honorary Aryan on Hitler’s personal demand

based

Roy Cohn

This tbqh pham

Trump's mentor but most of the retardopedes have probably never heard of him, apparently he stank of shit, piss and cum. Nice.

That one jew who claimed he avoided the gas chamber by turning 360* and walking away.

Sam Harris, just in case you don't know how to do an image search.

According to who?