How did you find out about Sup Forums? Is this your main board? Did you care at all about politics before coming here?

How did you find out about Sup Forums? Is this your main board? Did you care at all about politics before coming here?
>inb4 le reddit

bumping

My bro showed me Sup Forums in 07 been lurking since, stoped Sup Forums around 11 when Ids came around, could not samefag anymore, found Sup Forums in 11 been here ever since. I only go to /ck/ and /diy/

Data mining thread

Sage

Sup Forums kept saying go back to Sup Forums. Never saw /new/ but been here since early Sup Forums. Lurked stormfront and VNN way before so it was a good fit.

I've been on Sup Forums for about 9 years and Sup Forums is probably my main board

Fuck off shill. Been coming on here a bit before the election wanted to see what others had to say.
Seems like most who go on Sup Forums end up here now. Kinda depressing to see how it is lately.

best friend 2013
yes, /x/ is good too
ya,sense i was a kid(thanks dad)

Was on Sup Forums in highschool, probably 04-06. /s/ and /adv/ 08-10. Lost interest during college due to lots of work, stayed off for a while. Recently got sick of the echo chamber other parts of the internet and came back for /biz/. That's just crypto scams general though. So I came to Sup Forums.

It's nice to be back on a site that doesn't have built in censorship. I appreciate seeing everyone's view. I also appreciate what people say when they are pseudo anonymous.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

>>>/REDDIT/

I saw my older brother browsing Sup Forums in 2006 when I was in either elementary or JR high... bounced around a few boards until coming to Sup Forums when it was opened again

>/biz/
they got me rich off AMD and chinese pharmaceuticals

Day of the rake when leaf.

I fucked your cunt mother and she was watching The View and Woopie uses it

Been lurking some hue sites with strong chan culture since ~2010.
Some day i just decided to check Sup Forums.
Lurked for a few year. Still my main board, but i am also around Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I want to fuck a goddess of justice

I have been on Sup Forums since 2005 or 2006 but didn't make the jump to Sup Forums until 2012. I started on Sup Forums like everyone else then moved to /fit/. Now I pretty much only visit Sup Forums and /trv/ but /trv/ is slow as fuck so this is my main board. I cared to a degree about politics but I really started caring a hell of a lot more about other countries politics after coming here. Now I just shitpost and f5 all day waiting for happenings.

Started browsing during the SJW escalation period.
No, mostly browse Sup Forums or /wsg/.
Yes, always cared about poltics, this place is just useful for finding out about shit quickly.
Alot of stuff that goes under the radar blows up on here.
And recently Sup Forums has been winning alot of favors from Kek, so browsing always gives a good chance to see meme magic at work.

I browsed 7chan around 2006. Came here around the Dylan Roof shit.

>Never liked Reddit
>Friend told me about Sup Forums
>Ignored that and came straight here to look at nahtzees

I lived happily in blissful ignorance shitposting on Sup Forums, and then sjw and all that shit started happening to video games and then gg happened.
I am convinced that shit started sucking around 2007/8 and I want to know why.
And after the whole roller coaster ride that was the election I thought I'd hang up the coat, but shit keeps happening left and right what with jew media and other bullshit spilling from the internet into reality

TL;DR sjws happened, wtf I'm Sup Forums now

Someone posted troll science on onemanga, and with that I found Sup Forums. After I started visiting boards according to my interests, Sup Forums among them.

I was on Sup Forums, Sup Forums was boring, /fit/ was a circle jerk, various boards were created.
/soc/ was Tumblr
/news/ came and went.
It was just a matter of time.

Also yes I always cared about politics, being an apathetic NEET is the worst.

came over from Sup Forums
found Sup Forums during a raid in 2009

Needed something more sfw than Sup Forums to shitpost on at work

Was on a resident advisor retreat at a college in Iowa. We were reading greentexts on google images then decided to actually go to the website. Sup Forums had an enticing name so we clicked. Have been stuck here for 2 years now.

I didn't plan to get redpilled from Sup Forums yet here I am.

I kept getting Suspended from Gamefaqs in their Politics board for keeping it too real. This was before Sup Forums.

I discovered Sup Forums while looking for a real 'free speech' forum to talk about things honestly during the Bataclan attack in France. I knew about Sup Forums prior, Sup Forums in particular, but never really visited regularly until after that France attack.

Found out about Sup Forums thanks to boxxy, moved from Sup Forums to Sup Forums and finally Sup Forums.
Never touched reddit.

I was a big shot on /r/The_Donald, and some of my fellow shitlords told me to visit Sup Forums. I've been ever since. Praise Kek. XD

I came to /new/ to read news.
I came to Sup Forums to fight Nazis.
I stared into the abyss and became one myself.

Grew up on Sup Forums and actually started giving a shit about the world around me instead of boxy and other dumb shit, ended up here.

Came to Sup Forums for /x/ when it was new, then migrated to /k/ which was my main board for a while, drift over here every once in a while because banter. Now I'm mostly on infinitychan but I come back to Sup Forums every once in a while.

I came here from /mlp/ 4 years ago. Don't ask.

I used to lurk Reddit just cause it was more SFW, but the banter there is retarded. The hivemind of downvotes for anyone who steps out of line lol.

Mostly the ability to downvote someone without posting a counter-argument is what kills the whole site.

I really REALLY wish I had known about Sup Forums during the George Zimmerman case and trial. I followed the trial almost religiously and know a lot about it. The case and the way the media treated Zimmerman and thought so little of igniting racial hatred made me hate, and I do literally mean hate the liberal media. I think a lot of these fuckers need to start getting arrested and being made examples of.

Downvoted

came on Sup Forums in 2004
b, v, tv, x and shit like that
pol 2 years ago

I was bored back in the winter 2013 and started looking for paranormal stuff on the internet and that's how i found /x/.
I started visiting Sup Forums more often and visited Sup Forums for the first time in like january 2014. Since then i come here every day.
Why do you wanna know?

i still don't care about politics i just come here to shitpost and hate niggers pakis and sandniggers

Been here since the days of /n/.

It hasn't improved much.

>instead of boxy and other dumb shit
Yeah, now it's important stuff like Captain Sweden, The Happy Merchant and Pepe.

>How did you find out about Sup Forums?
I visited mostly Sup Forums and other boards
>Is this your main board?
Yup, pretty much the only one I visit
> Did you care at all about politics before coming here?
Barely.
I wasn't completely bluepilled before, i alredy hated fags, trannies, muslims, commies and liberals before i even stumbled upon this site, but this site made me hate jews more than anything, ironically i'm the descendant of jews.

I found out about Sup Forums through a youtuber named 'Internet Historian'. I had known about Sup Forums vaguely for a couple of years beforehand, but never went on to it because of bad internet.

Only other board I've been on is /aco/, but that's not that often.

I cared about politics before coming here, and honestly, Sup Forums has only strengthened my opinions.

I've only been on the Call of Duty Zombies reddit, and that was simply for information about completing easter eggs and stuff. Never touched any other part of reddit.

Fuck this board and everyone in it.

>that pic

de ce ai posta o astfel de imagine

Been into polishits forever

Kept seeing references to /pol and it's masterful decentralized autism.

Finally bit the bullet and started lurking

Been down hill ever since

Got banned from reddit for trolling mods and ama speakers (sociologists) in r/science too much. And didnt feel like making a new reddit account since reddit sucks anyway and i discovered Sup Forums is way better

>inb4 u have to go back

Pic related it was the peak of my reddit career

it's actually great OC from the time before reddit completely ruined KEK. It's almost like a vintage FUUUUUUUUUUU comic.

That "hurr everybody just tolerates you" insult kek these reddit faggots make me laugh with their attempts to insult, they're pathetic.

Also why did you went to reddit? Aside from trolling what did you see there?

I followed the flow of good memes to its source in 2007.

fuck off shareblue

Reddit is good for some things, for example I play bass and the bass sub is fine for talking about it /finding products. You can't have a conversation on /mu /, it's cancer

started at Sup Forums like any normal newfag
then liked /new/ when it came out
went full natsoc and instantly went to Sup Forums when /new/ was kill

Was just playing a game of TF2 and they were trying to greentext in the chat while spamming unfunny memes.....they also do this all over 4chen

I came here to Sup Forums in '11 and shit posted on Sup Forums then went to /t/ for a good bit. Came to Sup Forums a little bit before the Zimmerman trial and left after pol harbor. Came back during the election campaign and haven't left since.

>that pic

I feel horrible but I laughed

I went to /new/ because I thought the hyper-racism was funny and then became an actual racist. Was overjoyed when Sup Forums became a thing and it was just /new/.

I kept getting banned on reddit on /r/twoxchromosomes for posting the LEGAL definition of rape every time trap pretend women/man hating feminists said !OMG you've been raped! and it was nowhere near rape, just regret sex or eye rape or drunken consent.
They kept accusing me of being a brigading man and telling me to 'go back to /pol'. So I came to find out 'what was this /pol'. It was around 'flim flam the zimzam' time period and I enjoyed that ride.
Then it wasn't long before I was in that bout of depression and anxiety over the corruption and finding out half the 'conspiracy theories' are true and monsters in power rape children and hold it over politicians heads to control them.
But the truth is also very freeing, and once you have it no one can take it away. And they cant win over it either. I know incredibly normal people who knew about pizzagate and are shocked at Obama not accepting the peaceful transfer of power in vacating his office, but trying to overthrow the current government. People SEE, and the most fascinating thing about /pol in my opinion, is that you can watch truth spread FROM here.
That's not the best thing though, the absolute best thing about /pol is the bantz and the weaponized autism.

I first learned about Sup Forums from ED circa 2012 and I loved the Sheeeeeeeit comics and Ben Garrison edits.

The 2014 Independence Day Tumblr raids are what actually made me start browsing this place.

Heard about it on conspiracy forums, didn't start posting here till I got redpilled on the JQ and Hitler.

Did he died?

> life long lefty
> refugee crisis 2015
> something seems wrong... to much
> develop NWO conspiracy theory by my own, only by exposure to mm
> friends and family call me crazy and nazi
> search for simliar ideas
> find pol
> become nazi

2006 and i cant fucking leave
help me
i have a fucking problem and i still cant stop
btw anyone who spews nigger, faggot, kike, like its punctuation is truly an oldfag. anime sucks but still watch it. this is truly the way of old

Ca sa primesc (You)

to add: Sup Forums when it was first created, and was first /news/
if anyone EVER tells you Sup Forums was EVER inclusive they are lying pieces of shit

found it after I found Sup Forums, because its on the board list and people talk about it a lot

Prob back in 2010 or 11

Also this is pretty obviously a survey thread run by some dirty gubment shill

fmm de jidan

Mersi pt (You)

Mai vrei una?

>fucking your twin sister
Bitch please, do you want KEK to lose his God status?? Quetzalcoatl all over again

Fuck off FBI

Hover Hand

What? He's clearly touching her

People on other boards allways sent me here the second I was even minimaly critical of the narrative.
I figured I'd check the board out.

I decided to look at all of the boards one day to get a general idea of what they were all about.

No. /m/ is still my go-to board since I like the older animated works and staff stories and design philosophies surrounding their productions.

>Did you care at all about politics before coming here?
Minimal. I was, at most, an "Obama seems like a cool guy! He's so funny!" sort of person. Now I'm much more skeptical of TV news and "comedians." I stopped enjoying a lot of modern media since I now subconsciously try to uncover agendas in everything.

Seriously? That's a pretty light touch my dude, certainly qualifies as hover hand

Who made you the hover hand expert?

I only come here when something happens.

I am an old fag from Sup Forums
I came here with all the other oldfags when we all migrated to Sup Forums to escape the normies

Learn to spot a shill thread

I came to see le funny pro-Drumpf maymays XD and looked for Trump generals at first to contribute

Probably but sometimes I go on /r9k/ to shill stoicism to losers

>Did you care at all about politics before coming here?
Yeah they're why I came