6 year old child is left in car at 1 am by mother at kroger

> 6 year old child is left in car at 1 am by mother at kroger
> thieves take car with child in it
> child is found 6 hours later shot to death in car

only local news because perps and child are black... why? wheres al sharpton

clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/18/jackson-amber-alert/329460001/

Other urls found in this thread:

jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-22/story/teens-arrested-fatal-shooting-brunswick-baby
murderpedia.org/male.E/e/elkins-demarquise.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck shoots a six year old to death over a stolen car?

So nothing bad happened?

Niggers.

the media only typically reports bad news friend

Doesn't this shit happen every day?

funny how the Brit understands more about niggers despite the American living in the middle of them

>#WheresAlSharpton

Unless it was a cop or white person that shit the kid, the media don't care.

Probably shot him to death for screaming or struggling.

Jej

Wouldn't it be funny if people pushed this in Al Sharpton's face until he had to acknowledge it?

Black lives only matter when their deaths can be blamed on whitey.

And since the media isn't there to stroke his BBC, Sharp-tongued doesn't care, either.

Someone should copy this article and change the race of the shooter to "white" and get it trending on twitter.

SJWs would run with it so fast, not bothering to check the source.

disgusting

Are these people even human?

Just drop the bloody kid!

Racists.

>#WheresAlSharpton

them crazy ass fucking white people brah

Nigs.
>Do it all the time
jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-22/story/teens-arrested-fatal-shooting-brunswick-baby
Teens in Jacksonville shot a 13 month old in his stroller because the mother didn't bring money when she went for a walk.
>Around blacks, never relax

Yeah. They wasted bullets.
>Kids are easy to kill

What kind of car?
Is it alright?

More than once a day.
>If I had a nickel every time niggers killed someone...

What does this have to do with AL sharpron though? I mean he obviously is racist against white people but does he ever say that "blacks never kill other blacks" because that's all that this is

Why do niggers love Kroger?

Totally a dindunuffin situation. Alleged killer is a high school QB. He wuz about to graduate. He wuz a good boy!

>jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-22/story/teens-arrested-fatal-shooting-brunswick-baby

That story is even worse, the family of the shooter was helping him try and get rid of the gun and other evidence tampering. And people wonder why realism is becoming normalized....you can't be racist if facts and shit like this is a part of everyday Dindu life where their empathy level is zero or below. Fucking hell.... murderpedia.org/male.E/e/elkins-demarquise.htm

definitely white people

Literally a 2000 Toyota Camry. These two thugs are going to spend life in prison over stealing a car worth less than $4,000.

Whenever a black person is killed by a white person, it's national news. Al Sharpton is trotted up onto the screen to talk about how black people are being killed by the racist white institutions

Meanwhile, black people are murdered every day by other black people and Al Sharpton doesn't say a peep. It's almost like he doesn;t want to raise awareness of the issue because he has made a living profiting from the narrative that blacks are held down by white violence and oppression

I love kroger, faggot. Mine has a bar in the store with 10% abv double ipa's on tap. Get drunk and shop

Everyone is guilty. GUILTY AS HELL!

Kid should have been in bed at 1am, not left alone in a parking lot in a car......Where were the car keys? Im not a dumb ass....anyone who kills a sleeping kid does not have the brains to hotwire a car....Not that it is easy even if you know what you are doing.

This story has holes in it. Mark my words (screencap) I get the vibe that this was intentional.

makes me sick. that nigger even practiced how he would lie to fucking police, then just admitted to lying eventually without an ounce of remorse to what he had done.

The Kroger near me is disgusting. The open salad area is full of bugs along with the cheese cooler which has hundreds of flys stuck in it at all times. Plus lots of niggers. This is a white neighborhood, they just congregate there for some reason.

> it's not about the gibs any more, i already got mine
> it's about keeping all you other motherfuckers from getting any gibs

Well as any fellow Jackson area people know, Mayor Lamumba will be establishing the Republic of New Afrika soon!

Doubt we will ever know as this story will slide into obscurity. Media wont cover it because muh narrative, local police have an open and shut case. Although maybe we will get to see Dwan and DeAllen's mammys Din du nuffins all over tv once or twice.

>#WheresAlbinoSharptonAKATalcumX

That's what years of brainwash from jewish desegregation and multi-culturalism will do to ya.

fpwp

My parents and grandparents have nice stories about how safe and clean Jackson, Mississippi was before desegregation. The city is a war zone from a third world country now.

black people but it's ultimately your fault so fucking apologize you cis white shit lord, you

What's worse is that because of niggers and desegregation it has called police forces to train like a military force in every single city and town. Even in my 98% white town (a few percent Indians wander drunk off the reservation occasionally) the police behave and act like it's Chicago.

There hasn't been a murder here in 50 years.

Is a 2000 Camry worth $4000? It'd be £400 here only if it had a year's test on it. Even then it'd be scrapped rather than bought.

Cars hold their value there!

if we published black on black crime nationally it would fill every single hour of every single day

This story is bullshit. A 6 y/o can get out of a car themselves. I have a hard time believing that this kid didn't say something to his mother. Or after a few minutes just get out himself. sage.

These are the killers.
Guess they didn't realize that stealing a car is nothing compared to killing a 6 yr old. They are never getting out of jail. Also possible death penalty case.

MS here

you dont go to south jackson, and if there werent so many businesses and offices there where many people work, no one would go there at all

ironically, the people who do not live in the city of jackson give the city the money it needs to pay for the churches that need more programs

$4k for an '00 Camry only if it is in good shape. Car probably had rented rims and a stereo worth more than the vehicle.

I actually went to school in SouthJackson MS.

Random shit like this was actually pretty rare (once ro twice a year). Atleast that you heard about.

Dark skinned white male

Dark complexion Hispanic

Who cares one less nigger committing crimes

>steal car
>"oh shit, there's a kid in here! what do we do?"
>"we should drop him off somewhere random and then drive away"
>"nah, fuck that. gimme the gun"

Fuck these two guys. Hurting/killing children deserves life in solitary confinement so that you can go crazy and kill yourself.

And nothing of value was lost

Strong kikkity-kek to this!!!