Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankokratia
mysearch.org.uk/website1/pdf/715.2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nukes

/thread

ethnic cleansing should do the trick

turkish males are primitive insects. Italian nationalists crushed them in Libya, and Russians finished them off in WW1. Ever since, they have been riding on the coat tails of Israeli zionism and globalism. It was their only way to survive.

Speak to any Russian or Persian, they will tell you they view turks in much the same way as Americans view mexicans.

in turkey our great supreme leader will lead us to victory and kill the isreali Jewish cucks. turkey is perfect we have more AK47s then every other country and mass genocide every wednesday at 12am. its great there.

Last time you tried to *fix* us we dumped your whole army into the Aegean Sea. You are welcome to try again.

Do greeks still live in there? I've been to Constantinople two years ago, there was a lot of roaches with white skin, dark wavy hair and blue eyes.

Don't you want to get fixed though?
Have a democratic government, a secular culture, and an ethnic identity that isn't rooted in barbarity?

Do you like being hated by the entire civilized world? You know, the world that produces science, art, technology, progress, and human advancement. Wouldn't you rather associate with them instead of Arabic and Mongol goat fuckers?

aids is the only solution to the roach problem as nukes do not work.

Remove.

Then they are assimilated, a lot of Greeks and Armenians adopted turkish names as they were forced to assimilate. There are some Greeks in the pontic region however

"fix" implies it was ever good.

Almost half the population was Greek before the population trade in the 20's, but nowadays it's close to zero.

I'd like a democratic government and a secular culture, the Turkish one we had before this nonsense was fine though.

And about being associated with a group of "Arabic"(we only share the same religion) and "Mongol"(literally no relation with turks other than sharing the same soil some time in history) who were hated by the entire civilized world. I feel fine about it. Through all of history we were the bullies of the West. Bullies are good. They make you improve yourselves.
Thanks to us taking Constantinople Renaissance happened and the West got out of its Dark ages. Thanks to us taking major straits and blocking spice routes the west ended up searching for new trade routes and colonizing the entire world. You should be thankful to us really.

Also sharing some of the dna with the ancient shamanic people who were rich in culture, who got spread all over the world is a good feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0

Sadly reminder that we handed Constantinople to the roaches. We are at fault.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankokratia

Except Greece was never in a dark age, until you brought it. The Byzantine Empire was unaffected by whatever Germaniggers were going through. We would have enlightened them one way or another, only difference is that had it not been for you, we wouldn't have gone to shit while doing so.

Just don't come here as refugees and you have a deal.

nuglea fia

t. çomar
Me myself would appreciate the independence of the Western Anatolian coastline and the alliance with Greece and Italy
But yeah, my mother is from Izmir desu

day of the spray when?

First of all stop calling it Turkey, it's Anatolia. The Turks are subhuman creatures from Central Asia who don't belong there. They need to be expelled from the region for the country to be fixed.

600 years ago Constantinople was the glory and jewel of Europe. Ever since the Turks wrecked it it's been a garbage dump. Demographics are everything.

My family came from Smyrna (sorry, I prefer the old name). My great grandmother used to tell me stories about the city. I wish you fuckers got rid of the Islamic shit and your West became its own state with friendly relations with Greece. It's not like most Western Anatolians are that much different genetically from Greeks.

Actually, it's "Asia". Literally just Asia. That's what the peninsula was originally called, and that's what "Asia" originally referred to. It's still called "Asia Minor" in Greek (Μιkρά Ασία), while Anatolia is a recent invention, and a pretty retarded one if you ask me (it literally means "Eastia" in Greek).

"Turkish Republic of Wilusha" is a nicer name. They are presumably going to keep speaking and identifying as Turkish, but they can take their namesake from the most prominent kingdom of the Asia Minor coast, ie. Troy.

What are you talking about? Byzantium had already ceased functioning when Turks decided to roll in Anatolia back in 11th century.

And non-native Americans shall be dumped into Atlantic ocean.

Our history in Anatolia is 4 times longer than your history in America.

We all know what must be done. Glorious Byzantium beckons. It is God's will.

lol you can't even fix your own countries.

according to CIA consultant stratfor founder george friedman's book named the next 100 years published in 2008, turkey will be world super power by year 2030 and the process is inevitable because of geopolitical facts.

mysearch.org.uk/website1/pdf/715.2.pdf

Yeah, due to Persians and Seljuks. You're all the same shit, so whatever.

Also, the Empire had hardly "ceased functioning". Its military power had dropped, and it had shrunk to essentially just Greece and the Asian Minor coast, but culturally it was just fine.

It was during those times that Hellenism (and subsequently all classics in philosophy and art) made a mainstream come-back and stopped being demonized as Pagan by Christians.

Your pic is a good start.
Then we divide the eastern part between Armenia and Kurdistan.
Then we give the southern coast to Syria and get then the fuck off cyprus.
Then we place a Christian Ortodox dictator to rule what's left.

>according to CIA consultant stratfor founder george (((friedman's)))

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this level of shilling

shut the fuck up already d*vsirme. we will rise and enslave you once more. I piss on your art and humanism. we are everywhere.

Invade
Loot
Destroy
Genocide

The crematoriums hunger.

Turkey seems pretty based.

We get some potatoes, some rolls, maybe some cranberry sauce. I'm assuming there's stuffing? Corn too. Get a nice veggie platter as an appetizer, you know, standard stuff.

Stop using computers and the internet, it's haram

Easy. We rrrr-reinstitute an old custom

European colonialists have already tried that in 1920s when Turks almost had no power, and still you failed.

Day by day, Europe's median age gets closer to 50.

You can't do jackshit. That train is far gone. Now a social meltdown is looking at your face.

By going back in time and not gifting them poisoned vaccines.

another prepubescent d*vs*rme thinking that we are motivated by religion

our religion is to enslave the weak and to establish supremacy.

the day the sirens ring, when the dark-souled nökers kick your door in, you will find no solace. we will use your corpses as an energy source.

The Ottomans have to go back. Return Constantinople to it's rightful rulers.

come try malaka

Me on the other hand, I don't want to kill you. I want to enslave you with my culture. But you do you Ahmed.

>How do we fix Turkey?

kill all the Turks, settle with Greeks, Bulgarians and Russians

Comfy pic re file. Marry me for visa, please. I'm virgin western T*rkish qt.

our coming is inevitable, g-virus.

Genocide of ethnically Turkish people.

A greek talking shit about "having a functional country"

wat

roaches can survive nuclear holocaust, try something else

This, but the armenian highlands should be returned to armenia.

Couldnt agree with you guys anymore.

At least we can openly criticize our country you filthy turknigger.

Stop using proxys Nöker

What will killing less than 5% of the country's population achieve?

Being a slave to someone else, your only culture (Average 500 years)

This seems like a very nice way to partition turkey dont you think, demiret?

370 years.

that's my boy

with nukes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

With copious amounts of Raid.

Totally not your boy, you added 130 years.

I have never been this wet. Save us, warriors of civilization.

I'll allow it, but we don't annex anything. They form a separate Greek-influenced republic and are gradually hellenized instead.

I would be fine with that to be honest, as long as turks get removed from the planet. However we could really use those areas.

KARINI DA VERSEYDIN ANAV*TANLI PUTPEREST DÖNEGI!

GELECEGE HAZIRLANMANIN YERINE, HEVESLI HEVESLI VIRÜSLERIN CINSEL IHTIYACLARIYLA UGRASIYORSUN! NEDIR BU KEPAZELIK! NEDIR BU REZALET!

IRKIMIZIN ITIBARINI ZEDELEYEN SEVIYESIZ HAREKETLERINE NAZARAN, ARTIK KENDIN DE VIRUSLERLE BIR OLDUGUN ICIN, SENIN YASAMANI GEREKTIREN BIR NEDEN GÖRMÜYORUZ.

CEKIL ULAN KARAKTERSIZ!

My family is from Lemnos, and now live in İzmir nearly 100 years.
İzmir is not an Islamic city, we are the most westernized metropol of Turkey. Erdogan is chimping for 15 years because of that.

Turks have been Savage idiots since forever. All they do is kill and genocide their neighbors. Kurds are just their latest victim.

Isolate them, force them into a war and after they lose, split their country into civilized Western turkey and kurdistan

No I'm not saying this because I'm Greek. These guys are objectively crap and they don't deserve shit.

We should. Not for us but for kurdistan. 30 mil people without their nation. Injustice.

>LARPing this hard

Awesome. Thanks for keeping the city civilized. I think Smyrna would be a better capital for a western Turkish republic. Constantinople has too much baggage, and its population consists of what we call kάθε kαρυδιάς kαρύδι in Greek, ie. Turks from the entire Turkey, including Mongols, Islamists, Kurds, and so on.

Granted, most of Constantinople's population would be deported to the Russian/NATO occupation zone . But since the city's culture would have to be built from the ground up, Smyrna would be a better choice.

kill all the muslim men, rape the women until they get white babys.

Turkey and Hungary are what Trump supporters want the U.S to become.

Sorry, but none of this is happening. it would be 1922 for invaders all over again.

I'd advise you against it.

We should take constantinople for ourselves however, and the straits, and give smyrna and the rest of the areas to the republic

You don't, you let it rot. Western provinces should secede and establish their own state. The çomars there should be sent to the shit stinking steppes of Anatolia, and the civilized people stuck in those shit holes should be received; like the population exchange that took place between Turkey and Greece.

Though I would settle for what you posted too. Better a Greek than an Islamist.

this is one of the most rational comments I have seen in weeks. and from Straya.

the end is nigh.

Yeah, have fun defending your country with your malnourished military, of which half is behind bars, all this while being attacked from all sides and receiving terrorist attacks from kurds, which rightfully want their independence.

Are the white Turks over in that area really some old Trojan blood?

OP this is the solution and you know it.

By airstriking Erdogan and his theocratic Mudslime cronies for having the audacity to attack US citizens in US soil, which by the way is not covered by diplomatic immunity.

nuke w/ RAID

>malnourished military
last time I looked, they were destroying the greek army in 2 weeks. I really wonder what would have happened if they were not.
>of which half is behind bars
gülenist scums. they are paying for what they have done. Erdoğan's time will come for collabrating with them.
>all this while being attacked from all sides
you guys will attack? HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
>receiving terrorist attacks from kurds
they are in dire situation. we smacked them hard in 2 years. too hard.
>which rightfully want their independence.
molon labe right? but they can't.

KEMALİSTLERLE İLGİLİ MÜHİM MALUMAT:

90 yıldır doğru dürüst muhalefet olacak kadar adama sahip olmayan bir ezik halk kitlesi. heykellerin üzerine şemsiye tutan eski putçu araplar seviyesinde rezil, israrla virüslerden kültürel ilham edinen vitaminsiz, akılsız ve gereksiz bir nesili kast etmekteyiz. bu alagavat babadan oğul nesili temizlemek bizim ilk hedeflerimizdendir. düşmanlarımız çocuklarına türk nefreti öğretirken (ki beklenilen budur) bunlar utanmadan çocuklarına aşk, sevgi, hümanizm ve benzer gavat kültüründen ibaret gereksiz hastalıkları öğretmektedirler. binaenaleyh bunların varoluşunu gerektiren bir şeyin olmadığı sonucuna vardık ve konuda gereken adımları almakla mükellef olduk.
Kapat çeneni köle!

That's the idea, actually. A Western Turkish republic. We can't annex you, since you're much more than us and probably would overtake us. But we'd like to have the civilized parts of you as allies.

They are native Anatolian population mixed with converts from the wider region (Greece and Balkans) and some minor contribution from Oghuz Turks.

Would it?

The invading forces were repelled by Turks led by Kamal&Friends, who were mostly educated people.

The çomars now have the most incompetent leadership in NATO. This was proven by the fact that it took Turkey and the Syrian rebels months to take back some shit hole villages.

The country is poor, the Aegean coast logistically more advantaged, and foreign powers fucking hate Turkey at this point.

This is a meme. Don't believe N*rdicists please.

Turks are mostly just Anatolians who were converted to Islam and Turkified. So those with "Trojan blood" are not much different than regular Turks. Anatolia used to look more or less like what it did today even thousands of years ago.

The whitest places in Turkey are Thrace and eastern Black Sean coast. The former is very secular, the latter very Islamist.

Its too late. We've tolerated turkroaches for far too long because of their strategic location and now they think they can attack Americans in Washington Fucking D C and get away with it!

They wanted our nukes do let's give it to them.

We aren't as many as you think, unfortunately.

There are like at most 15 million overall Westernized people in Turkey. Many of these people are Alevis, who actually are not culturally Westernized at all, but simply enjoy Western rules because they were persecuted heavily by Islamists.

Of these people, many are surprisingly stupid and cuckolded. Let's come up with a scenario where Kurdish separatists, Armenia, Shia Islamists, Greece, and even some superpowers are ganging up on Turkey. These idiots would, despite knowing that it would result in their own eventual liquidation, fight with Islamist Turks against others.

I agree. Secular Turks and Greeks are too similar to hate eachother, it is a shame we are still so hostile against eachother.

ampır ampır konuşma lan dingil. siktir git ye ne kadar welfare yiyorsan orada. vatandaşlıktan çıkarsınlar da göreyim sizi sülükler.
>The invading forces were repelled by Turks led by Kamal&Friends, who were mostly educated people
that's right. we still have those people. you can see them (Ali Türkşen etc.) in a situation like that, they will find their time to shine again.
>The çomars now have the most incompetent leadership in NATO
just like ottomans, we cast them aside.
>This was proven by the fact that it took Turkey and the Syrian rebels months to take back some shit hole villages.
I disagree, that is not a conventional war, it was easy to make dresden out of it. why didn't we do it? civilians.
>The country is poor,
yes.
>the Aegean coast logistically more advantaged
true
>and foreign powers fucking hate Turkey at this point
they hate Erdoğan, not the people.

Make the Hagia Sofia a mosque again

t. Gay cuck who will trick for his country's enemies

it is great as a museum. and it will stay that way.

kültürel marxist komünist bok böceklerinden kurtardığımıza teşekkür edeceğine tehdit ediyor obez gavat! dağ mağra amlı zenci anası bu kocagöt şeker hastasına TÜRK'e köpek gibi havlama, gelip beni yine sikerler diye uyarmamış meğer!

cevap verme lan VİRÜS!

Virüs sensin yavşak. bayrağına bak konuş, hürr türk hürrr islam diyeceğine bayrağındaki haçı bi tarafına sok önce.
amına koduğumun akplileri. siksinler hepinizi de göreyim orada.

Nah it'll be a mosque and your faggot face will get smacked with a dick before you get sent to kangaroo court for treason

I second this

if you want a mosque, go across of the museum. blue mosque is there, shoo shoo.