Prove to me that squatting while taking care of your business is not the ultimate redpill?

Prove to me that squatting while taking care of your business is not the ultimate redpill?
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
squattypotty
youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3043331/Chinese-passenger-hospitalised-airport-toilet-COLLAPSED-squatted-not-clean.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/pol has been a shit board for shit posting since it's inception. Get over it.

you have to go back to india pajeet

I'll remember that the next time you call customer service for help. you burger.

Squatting was my first redpill. Suffered from constipation all my life, strained and grunted to force shit out, even stuck fingers up my asshole to pull chunks of shit out it was that bad. Then I learned about squatting and how people used to poop before the porcelain jew brainwashed everyone into obstructing their own bowels which birthed the billion dollar digestive relief industry that includes laxatives, proctology, colon cancer.

have i been shitting the wrong way lads

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

>even stuck fingers up my asshole to pull chunks of shit out

Please tell me this isn't true. What the fuck do you eat? Squatting is unquestionably the way to poop, but you should be having that much trouble.

Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy.

t. rabbi schlomo

i saw this thing on that show sharktank, where this guy invented this thing you put infront of your toilet that elevates your feet (you could probably use anything) so that you can get the benefits of squatting while still taking a shit like a normal red-blooded american

>the porcelain jew
oy vey they even turned jews into toilets

Unironically this.

Ive been squatting since 2009 when someone mentioned it on Sup Forums. I used to have such a hard time shitting, now it just slides out.

>even stuck fingers up my asshole
Are you... are you a homosex? Seriously though, your diet must've been purely bread.

DELETE THIS

>Not doing a handstand and launching the poo into the loo

I think this is accurate.

Step one is getting enough fiber in your diet, which is a lot more than you think.

I worked in the backcountry and found my outside dumps were much cleaner and easier than indoor dumps. Luckily I'm pretty tall so even while using a toilet I'm almost squatting. If you're short I'd consider getting a stool or something

i feel like this would hurt your lower back

The next redpill is that bidets are superior to toilet paper

>Sits on toilet
>Leans forward

Same benefits, all of the comfort and civility.

I just use a foot stool

It's not a major game changer, but it IS a better way to poop

I''ve been doing that for the last 10 years.
Never shit more than 30 seconds.
I'd be really embarrassed if someone saw me squatting on the toilet seat tho.

literally just lean forward and shit
this is just pro indian propaganda

I just shit in the tub.

Why the fuck do we have tail bones?

>protip: you can't
Mods

Having a small stool or box to place your feet on while you squat on the toilet is the best way to shit.
true toilet kino

Squatting in general is good for you desu. Much healthier than sitting in a chair.

I've always shat like that. Sit down on toilet, fold your upper body with arms crossed so that your chest is touching your legs.
At public restrooms I tend not to do this though because I don't want to be sniffing the fat burgers shart that came before me.

Maybe try drinking and fiber you retard.

>even stuck fingers up my asshole to pull chunks of shit out it was that bad

This is what happens when a person doesnt eat fiber, or fruits....or any vegetable for that matter...

Llearn from him kids, eat your veggies

Yea but you're still a savage if you don't use a toilet faggot.

This, essentially just the squatty potty. Shit comes flying out in

I shit in the woods behind my house now. It's more sanitary (flushing toilets causes fecal germs to be aresolized and get everywhere), and it ensures I spend some time in nature. You can do it with a trowel, but since it's right near my house and I'm out there so often, I use a shovel. Very quick. Feels good right to shit there.

>having pants while pooping.

remember the bengali famine gora

It is very liberating

Eat your 30g of fiber a day and you'll be out of the restroom in less than 2 minutes.

how does this work if you're not a fatass ?
won't you just fall in ?

what's non pro edition like?

the toilet in my house is really low for some reason, and i have long legs, so i am basically squatting naturally on it already.

Squatting slav thread

You seem to forget we're Americans.

Eat a well balanced diet. Drink MORE water, if you think you've drank enough water, drink 2 more glasses. Also DRINK MORE WATER!

squattypotty . com/
Your welcome...

I know, listen to these manlets with their squatty potties

Or you can just lean forward.

we have a different toilet seat sizes.

oh god please don't start posting those pictures again

does this have anything to do with anal sex

t. indian american

Sorry, at work, limited pic resources on tablet ;)

Hah, good pic there guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

>shitting with socks on
Seriously who does this? No grip...

So which of these makes it easier to touch my prostate?

Same. I use a small table to elevate my feet into optimal poo position. The pajeets know something we don't. The poo slides right out effortlessly now.

hahaha wtf is this pic

does the cock go in easier if you squat instead of sit?>?>

>this Is what fat white gamer NEET cuck boos without a white gf who larp as nazis on an Indian superpower board really think

this is a rabbit hole you do not want to go down my friend

why would having bad posture while sitting being bad be exclusive to fat white gamer NEET cuck boos without a white gf who larp as nazis on an Indian superpower board?

>fat burger has lost the ability to do a squat
JUST
This

*boy
Because that's what you are. Lose weight fat ass.

you're not suppose to push. Its suppose to come out naturally.

whatever faggot

just get the japanese version, baka~

okay, mr. alien shapeshifter

been doing this for years now, and as a result much improved bowl function, took years though.

Use to have problems with constipation, started squatting and eating more healthy fresh food.

Never attempt to squat when you have diarrhea though lol...

I guess this retard got it right

Nice fucking shitting hole right there.

I have chronic diarrhea so and eat only meat so I get the best of both worlds. Fuck vegetables

This This is the final redpill

Wtf I love India now.

trust me m8 it has to be fucking done if your 4 days constipated, its fucking gross but really you stick your hands up you crack in the shower to clean your self so whats the problem? Besides its better than having the doctor scoop the shit out for you, which I've read is very painful.

don't be a retard and do anything stupid
just flip a (clean) bathroom garbagecan in front of the toilet and put your feet up while you shit

He dropped his battery.

I shit semi-squatting/standing in the shower.

Not even memeing. Best way to shit, you get everything out.

Plus, I have a complex whereby I cannot feel clean until I wash out my ass after shitting, wiping with paper doesn't cut it. Hello sink if no shower available.

just take your shoes off and carefully stand on the seat, takes some getting use to but just squat all the way down so your not having to use your leg muscles.

Look how monkeys or slavs squat for reference.

I don't even care that he's wearing his shirt the wrong way; his bare feet are on a surface that has been smeared with countless unwashed STD-infested ass cheeks. Completely stupid stupid person right there 10/10.

The devil does

yes actually ^.^

in fact try sitting on a woman's upper thighs whilst fucking her, it feels better.

Why in the name of fucking god do you have that saved on your computer.

this

Eat more fiber, you fatass. Hell, a glass of metamucil once a day is more than enough even if all you eat is processed shit.

>old world problem
new world solution

with pillows under her obviously, otherwise it won't work.

>t. Rajed hiding behind an American proxy

take the brown pill. go squat

>shitting similarly to poo in loos is redpilled
KYS yourself

>Drink MORE water
this.
i drink 8L - 12L a day and have for years
every single nutritional transfer in a human body requires water

I have it, and I like it.

how much more until you get water poisoning
>water poisoning is a real thing

Physiology superior way to poop. But me careful doing it on our flimsey western toilets. You need superior Nippon porcelain to squat.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3043331/Chinese-passenger-hospitalised-airport-toilet-COLLAPSED-squatted-not-clean.html