What if John McCain won in 2008 and 2012? What would the world be like today?

What if John McCain won in 2008 and 2012? What would the world be like today?

this nigger was more of a nigger than a literal nigger

....dead....
........We would all be dead.

Long live shitskins with no morals or intellect.
//easier to control

A giant lifeless ball, floating around a star.

As much as I hated Obama. This cuck would have got us nuked.

We'd be fighting WW5 with sticks and rocks.

sarah palin would be president instead of trump

It would be very different. Gay marrage would still be illegal, all thans lgbtq shit wouldnt be so popular, but also hillary would be president right now.

The world would be like the USS Forrestal after McCain 'wet started' his F4 for the pyrotechnics.

2nd Republican Great Depression would be in its 9th year.

nuclear wasteland

He would go to any length to ensure war happens

MORE WARS

Obama is a war criminal piece of shit.

McCain is worse.

This country would be saved

Thats exactly why I voted against him, he was literally worse than the nigger who won.

If god told me I could make go back in time to remove one person from this planet, I would take out the son of a bitch who freed McCain from his prison camp just so he could still be POW MIA

John McCain being a PoW is as real as the holocaust

same shit, different assholes

Probably the same. King Nigger did exactly what any neocon would have.

Why aren't you showing Trump, Obamaleaf?
>muh but fiscal year
Not anymore

gone

McFaggot is the biggest neocon in office right now
I seriously hope he dies from a heart attack while sitting on the toilet at 3am, that's how he deserves to go.

In the shiter with no way back. He would have finished the work trashing the opposition party (unfortunately republicans) good ol Dubyah started by engaging in any and all wars. Republicans would have been trounced as even back then the populace was fatigued from seven years of grinding conflict and this guy would have put steroids on the number of fights and interventions the US would have been caught up in. This would have allowed the democrats to continue to play the muh peace muh Kumbyah, line (even though they're just as hawkish if not more so) and become a genuinely preferable alternative. If they ran Obama again in 2012 he likely would have won and the Ds would have had 12 years of unchecked power as they would just have to point to this loon to scare the American public into voted for them regaurdless of the state of the conflicts.

Assuming he somehow managed to get a second term he's a lame duck for certain in the last 2-4 years as the public would have had enough of his shenanigans. He would have also tared the Republicans with more bailouts and more stupid budgets with pork pork PORK whilst hammering the flood gates on the southern boarder wide open. Republican voters would have rebelled and Rs would more the likely break down with infighting again the Ds take control for at-least 12 years (more if you consider the Supreme Court).

Not to mention his involvement in every conflict he could get us drug into willing or not would have deeply damaged our military moral since it's between this guy getting them killed and the democrats who hate them. End result long term, democrats have a moral authority stick that would be very hard for the Republicans to argue against, even if they maintained the conflicts they would still win a battle of perception. Furthermore the big issue is the ideological right would not have a home, unrest foments and civil war becomes more likely. Just a taste of the bullet we dodged.

Even shittier. Fuck that slime.

Ohh le Rare

Open your boipuccy for me obamaleaf. I promise to be gentle

McCain is a democrat. The only difference is he is white and Obama is black. There are no other significant differences between these two politically.

after convincing NATO to engage in nuclear war with Russia and China, now the entire
Moscow, Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg, Washington DC, New York , LA and San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou would be a giant craters full of glass

around 3 billion casualties counting all sides

post apocalyptic landscapes everywhere in the planet

WWIII

The "Obama generation" wouldn't exist, so all things considered, things would be better.

every capital in Europe is also a giant crater, Paris London Berlin Rome etc, etc

Oh I can't wait till those failed Trump GOP policies kick in and the Republicans crash the economy again. Give it a few years. I'll have plenty of charts don't you worry. Trump taking credit in his first few months for a continuation of the booming Obama economy means nothing.