So the KEKS at Reddit are trying to ban us again

So the KEKS at Reddit are trying to ban us again.
Also I guess Voat is going out of business?

You guys don't mind if me and the 'pedes crash here for a while do ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally
Is this a new shill tactic? So many of these threads today.

Bro. Samefagging? If you type "sage" without quotes in the options field it won't show your id

Why do you insist on contributing and enriching a jew run leftist platform? Never go there, Never link there, Never post there, not even a little bit, not even for just that one niche sub. Just stop thinking about them existing. Now kindly fuck off back there.

All of this right here

Oh fuck sorry, I'm pretty new to the chans XD

cringed

This is OP
This is OP replying to himself
No reddit, you cannot come here.

You guys should really lay off the jew jokes btw. The God Emperor's own grandchildren are all Jewish!
I'm not triggered or anything (LOL), but stuff like that really hurts our credibility and makes people not want to join you.

>makes people not want to join you.

You think this is some clubhouse where like minded people come to feel accepted by there peers?

Fucking die in a fire you fucking piece of shit, niggers, jews and shitskins should be genocided along with you

Whoa there buddy, I'm not your enemy, and neither are minorities. It's the democrats, like SHILLARY, who we should toss in a fire XD

You know why we haven't colonized mars?
Globalist plot
They knew of neighbourhood white-flight and didn't want it happening to the entire planet

Who gives a fuck? If theyre some kind of kike lover then theh have no place in my society anyways.

>>XD
fuck off faggot

>with the full backing of pol
>doesn't even get Sup Forums right
How fucking delusional are these retarded 12 year olds?
It's one thing to think we're indifferent to you but to think that someone that utterly disdains your existence would back you up in ANYTHING is fucking ridiculous.

I hope they purge the faggots off of reddit then we purge them from here with daily nigger hate threads and guro dumps.

You have to be joking

This didn't work btw
How do you change IDs?

>only two kids
Not even replacement level

Did you capitalize it? Don't do that XDD

Stop replying. This is clearly just some faggot larping.

Wait I think I figured it out LOL

fuck off we are full

No, fuck you. Go to 4+4ch and make a board yourself. Or Trump board exists already. I don't know, just don't shit this place.

Keep it under the scoop limit, fella.

>full backing of pol

Everyone here hates you and is autistic. You should migrate to 8 channel dot net. They're more chill and less gay.

>us

You may hate us, but you NEED us if you want the ETERNAL GOD EMPEROR to continue cucking the libs. We are your best allies in the memetic warfare.

ctr/shareblue dox

/leftypol/

imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS

ctr/shareblue dox

ctr/shareblue dox