Pol approved anime, if any?

I want to say attack on titan is decently red pilled but its still degenerate...

-limited resource leads to sending ppl to die
-giant wall to keep out titans
-merchants try to sacrifice ppl in early eps to save merchandise
-dat intro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM
youtube.com/watch?v=_y-WwDUaWUg
youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
youtube.com/watch?v=6UXm9UgIz1w
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2kV4oaU-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"magi" does a good job of portraying jews/israel and international banking cartels hyperinflating fiat currency to wreck nations

There is none. if you watch cartoons past the age of 12 you have some serous growing up to do.

how is AOT degenerate?

Idk if it is directly allegorical to the jews but there is definitely class status issues that are talked about in the animu

What are the titans, really? They are our demons that we try to keep out but in the end, we must embrace those demons in order to stay strong and be able to conquer our adversaries. In other words, we are the evil we seek to stop.

>>dat intro

Yes, the point is that you're not a special snowflake/"free market individual" but that everyone in a society must come together to fight for their survival. This is something which USED to be a conservative principle in this country until the conservative party was hijacked by merchants and industrialists but it is perfectly in line with conservative countries we see around the globe. Everyone survives and fails based on the weakest members, the "leaders" may be complete idiots (the merchants, dukes or priests) or even betray the ordinary people but the people and the military must still stand strong and fight for their existence regardless. IN OTHER WORDS, class warfare in the communist sense doesn't work, rather, society must somehow strike an equilibrium between the various classes which comprise its being.

Legend of galactic heroes is GOAT

holy shit

Konosuba

also season 3 never

Thanks burger i was looking for an anime to watch

>>thinks entertainment is a problem

Yes, if all you do is watch animu, you are a total retard

If all you do is post on Sup Forums you are equally a retard, faggot.

Ajin - best animaymay evarrr

>AOT

The people in tn the walled cities are based off the Jews. The world didn't end. The world is moving just fine for the people off the island. They just need a place to keep a certain race from fucking up the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM

AoT is a Nazi world, based on Schmitt philosophy.

Only Legends of the galactic heroes. Anime is not any pills.

>says the guy posting on anime forums

anyone have a untouched gif of this? need to watch at some point

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. The protagonists try to stop the (((homunculi))) from building a giant circle that will sacrifice the souls of their entire country to gain God-like powers.

I agree and this fucking soundtrack created by Shiro Sagisu:
youtube.com/watch?v=_y-WwDUaWUg

>No more EXPLOSION!!!

Gundam Series - Universal Century (only, the other series are shit tier)

Attack on Titan is crap.

plus half the characters are mentally scarred from that worlds version of the war in Iraq/Afganistan

Angel Cop is anti Jew.

know thats black lagoon but never got around to watching

Forgot to add the link. Read the subs on top.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

The anime, yeah.

Might be a bit fedora though.

Aot is realy fucking redpilled. A normie would see the eldians as poor jews while marley as the evil Germans. Actualy its the other way around. Eldians are being brainwashed to hate themselfes and to kill their own, basicaly sjws. The eldians are the only ones that can turn into Titans which makes them supreme. (((Marley))) trains children to become warriors and give them Titan powers to conquer their own people (basicaly soros giving money to Antifa).

Mobile Suit Gundam 0079, Zeta, and Char's Counter Attack
Pretty much overtones of the merits and downfalls of idealistic dictatorships vs authoritarian pseudo-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=6UXm9UgIz1w

Trump's Bizarre Campaign
I wish there were new ones about him defeating scandals tho

Evangelion was so gooood, also code geass

glasslip

kek

theres a better map on the web that shows ukraine, syria, greece, yemen, and some other palce that actually forms a pentagon or transmuation circle or whatever

Full Metal Panic!

>realistic version of space
>race-mixing discouraged
>women put in their place
>don't let dreams be memes

I just watched this! It was very enjoyable

Slayers

all anime is degenerate and rots the brain

Drifters is a solid 10/10, best anime of all time

Trigun is awesome

KinMoza!

>he hasn't witnessed true kino

Poor soul

Our greatest ally.

[spoiler]i actually enjoyed it very much, easily 9/10[/spoiler]

i like AOT but felt really jewed when they revealed what the titans were and introduced the mainland

seemed like it was ripping off claymore

plebs

>Pol approved anime, if any?

Any of the following:

Rozen Maiden
Spice and Wolf
Chobits
Future Diary
Elfen Lied
Mahoromatic
Ah! My Goddess
Hand Maid May
Squid Girl
Kurumi Steel Angel
Cat Planet Cuties
Angel Beats
When They Cry
Chaika
Another
Welcome to the NHK
Mini Goddesses
Heaven's Lost Property
Death Note
Steins;Gate
Kill la Kill
Sekirei
Dimension W
AYTTWNAGO
Amagi Brilliant Park
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Here you go user.

AoT is a good metaphor for the apocalypse. In the first episode Eren talks about everyone being sheep and that they're feeling safe for no reason, that everything can change in a second (happening) and people should prepare etc.
Pretty redpilled imo.

How do I get past the annoying little shit that is Alladin?

Texhnolyze

Dragon maid
>right wing loli calls sjw lesbian a cuck
>basis in Nordic paganism
>Tohru wants to secure an existence for dragonkind and a future for dragon children

Welcome to the NHK! made me depressed even as someone that isn't a NEET.

Jojo is the only anime I've ever watched.
Its pretty redpilled.

Can someone suggest something like jojo?

VOTOMS or anything by Ryosuke Takahashi

WHAT ANIME IS THIS?!

No Berserk, go fuck yourself

Berserk is probably the most pol anime out there.

Spice and Wolf, Death Note, and Higurashi yeah but (((Steins)));Gate?

Race mixing is illegal in Monster Musume

season 3 in 2018 january you are fake news

probably the most depressing thing i've ever watched

Only made it about 9 episode into this, is it worth continuing?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2kV4oaU-M

You're going in the collection

I don't watch anime.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Best anime. Very well done.
I used to be a mega Ryosuke Takahashi fan. Then I realized he can't seal the deal. Votoms had a bad ending. Gasaraki had a bad ending. Everything he's done has a bad ending. Except maybe Dougram, but I haven't watched all of Dougram.

Attack on Titan is pretty fashy and I'm not even a weeb. The last anime I watched Was Cowboy Bebop about 3 years ago

Jesus fuck grown people watching monoloid cartoons....kek,you will remain permavirgin faggots for your whole lifes.
Also "hurr durr this is animu discussion board",wrong faggots 4chinz was for discussion of nip culture this particular board is for polotics.
If mods would do their job they would delete this thread since it belongs to go and take your faggotry elsewere.

i haven't seen the new series, but if you're talking about the old one:
yes, go watch it
it gets pretty crazy

Susaaaagerooo susaagerroooo

Hokuto no Ken is pretty based.

based and rare

If you watch anime you are a degenerate. Leave.

If you don't like it my episode 9 you probably won't like it. The ending is amazing though.

Gantz is pretty neat desu.

One Piece is quite good analogy to our reality - world government operating from behind the courtain and shit.
Oda, the creator base his characters on a lot of real people, dead or alive. Really a lot of analogies in his work.
pic just found lol

Yeah go watch the old one, not the new one.

go back to >leddit gypsy scum

>hurr I just put Sup Forums in the OP and now it's a Sup Forums thread durr
Fuck off newfag

Shut your whore mouth.

>OP is anime God.

Funny you mention that I remember years ago waiting my girlfriend by that time coming over and I was watching welcome to nhk in my computer (I hiden to most the people that I like comics and anime, I never went to a comic or anime convention for you have an idea).
When she knocked my door I was finishing one of the most sad episodes and was kinda tearing. I only had time to shut down the player window and she asked me if I was crying.
I only had time to say "tears of joy baby, tears of joy because you're here"

It's not degenerate, it's just terribly written. The plot makes no goddamn sense and the characters are all unlikable.

AoT is for people who want to wank off to how hard and edgy of a show they're watching.

Only correct answer

Reading the manga right now will show that there are really other countries outside the walls suppressing techonlogical advancements to the people who live inside; the people who were the origonal bloodline to hold titan powers. However, now the outside countries (mostly existing on the ggreat britan mainland) and coming after the walled country because of its oil deposits.. There are congruent themes, but don't worry to much abut pills man it creates reality tunnels that will hinder suspension of disbelief and enjoyment of the story. Learn to enjoy things.

Dimension W and Welcome to the NHK

Probably the best from the list

Yeah it's still fairly earthly by the time I finished, I heard it goes mad though.
Not that I didn't really like it but it just failed to draw me in. NGE is the only anime I've managed to finish out.

Watch anime or else.

Seconded

Manly men doing manly things for love and family. Multi-generation struggle for good