BILL C-16 PASSED: Thread #2 Continued thread from Swede bro

Senate hearing on C16 featuring Jordan B. Peterson (the only man with common sense in the room): youtu.be/KnIAAkSNtqo

Lets Celebrate our loss of freedom! soon it will be illegal to call us leafs praise be to allah

Other urls found in this thread:

ourcommons.ca/Content/Bills/421/Government/C-16/C-16_1/C-16_1.PDF
ohrc.on.ca/sites/default/files/Policy on preventing discrimination because of gender identity and gender expression.pdf
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/sure-john-a-macdonald-was-was-a-racist-colonizer-and-misogynist-but-so-were-most-canadians-back-then
youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo&t=24m10s
litigationguy.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/bill-c-16-whats-the-big-deal/
books.google.ca/books?id=EqUgAQAAMAAJ&lpg=PA1589&ots=010EK7qxER&dq="John A. Macdonald" Aryan&pg=PA1589&hl=en#v=onepage&q="John A. Macdonald" Aryan&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As an American, if I go to Canada and misgender someone, can I get in trouble too?

Here is the bill for anyone interested:

ourcommons.ca/Content/Bills/421/Government/C-16/C-16_1/C-16_1.PDF

Simply put, it allows "gender identity or expression" to be actionable under our hate speech and discrimination law.

I believe the question of if refusing to use someone's pronouns is actionable under discrimination is up to the Department of Justice, and in a page now taken down, they said they would interpret the law based on the policy of the Ontario Human Rights Code which apparently states misgendering someone is against the law, which is where the overlap comes in at. This is the policy here:
ohrc.on.ca/sites/default/files/Policy on preventing discrimination because of gender identity and gender expression.pdf

If the Department of Justice does accept the policy, than willfully misgendering someone or refusing to use their name would be against the law and I believe it gives the Canadian Human Rights Commission and other tribunals the legal power for them to enforce discrimination based on gender as well.

are we next...

>trying to fix discrimination by enforcing discrimination.

(((They))) don't want ANYONE to find out how they will implement gommunism, so by using this so people will be distracted with petty bullshit and using TruKEK as a puppet while they slowly erode the existence of the middle class.

>Lets Celebrate our loss of freedom! soon it will be illegal to call us leafs praise be to allah

Or let's celebrate the fact we can finally have our own gender identity that liberals will have to respect.

Sauce or I'm calling bullshit.

Le Weedman, SJWs and Chief bum burn would be quoting that weekly if legit.

If you fucking leafs put Spokesfrog Peterson in jail i'm going to have to open a can of surströmming on you fuckers.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/sure-john-a-macdonald-was-was-a-racist-colonizer-and-misogynist-but-so-were-most-canadians-back-then

Here's the part of the policy that defines what counts as harassment.

Nice.

mfw when the old angry white men are BTFO once again

INSHALLAH BROTHER!

that dude really shut his trap when jordan quoted that.
youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo&t=24m10s

TRANSPHOBIC BIGOTS BTFO

I was actually just thinking about how he definitely will be punished in some way, if not jail outright.

Think about how high profile he is at this point. Probably any SJW that cares about this issue knows about him by now. They don't have to pay to be able to sit in during his classes. Peterson has already said that even if the law passes he won't obey it.

He's basically in the same position as Christian bakeries in the US are. SJWs everywhere will flock to him to try and "take him down" by attending his class and baiting him into not using their pronouns. The same way gays do here where they just drive around looking for bakeries asking them to make them a gay wedding cake until one refuses and they sue.

Canada just flung the gate to their walled city wide open and let chaos in, and the Dragon is going to be hunting Peterson first above all.

Because gay people have nothing better to do than drive around looking for bakeries.
God, this board is in the shitter.

Shut up, fag.

Here's the plan:
1. Every Canadian that isn't a faggot moves to Alberta.
2. Alberta votes to separate.
3. Alberta becomes 51st state.

Shitloads of oil and a bunch of new electoral votes.

Here's the plan:

1. We self-identify as something that would triggering to liberals
2. They don't comply with our preferred pronouns
3. Report them to human rights commission

And then

What's the pronoun for Attack Helicopter?

Too old and to obviously anti-tranny/gender bs

Pee / Peepee / Peeself

Ree / Reeree / Reeself

Are you really so naive to think that glaring flaws in legislation don't get taken advantage of?

In 5 years it will be a crime to tell a schizophrenic the government isn't trying to kill him.

>red shirt blue tie
Any memes on this guys already?

>Too old and to obviously anti-tranny/gender bs
Unless they want to add specific legal definitions of all the 6 gorillion genders, you can define your gender as whatever you want. Otherwise they're oppressing you.

>"Modern Hebrew is an example of words coming in by fiat"

There it is

Here is Jared Brown's legal opinion on Bill C-16:
litigationguy.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/bill-c-16-whats-the-big-deal/

Does anyone have the original Justice Department page that stated their intention? It's the smoking pistol, so to speak.

Even the other parts of what count as discrimination are mind blowing. Say if I get into an argument with a transperson and I insult them by saying something along the lines of "you still look like a man", or point out some other reason as to why they don't pass, then I could be brought in front of a human rights tribunal and they could force me to pay countless thousands of dollars. It's fucking unbelievable. Even insulting them in a private conversation is actionable.

He's not saying every gay person goes around and does this, you fucking retarded spaz.

Yeah but the point is for Sup Forums to have their own gender identity that originated from us.

Just don't talk to trannies or any other kind of special snowflake without a lawyer as intermediary.

Cho / Chop / Choppa

No, the point is to force every functionary of the diseased system to confront how fucking diseased they are by making them live up to their own insane rules. The more ridiculous and over-the-top you can make your identity, pronouns, whatever, the better.

Holy Fucking Shit!!!

Don't tell me they still fucking passed that law after hearing all that???? Are they fucking insane???

Can you americans stop trying to take our queens fucking land, IT BELONGS TO THE CROWN

Should try to trigger the tanned Canadians while we're at it.

All / Allu / Allah

Apache/Apacher/Apachself

basic gestalt?

Congrats to the gender confused faggots. All they did was make employers more cautious of who they hire. No emoyer will roll the dice on these people anymore.

I'll just continue not talking to them at all thank you very much

You could potentially be jailed for life if you refuse to pay their fine

>All / Allu / Allah

Now there's a good tactic! Make your identity and pronouns sacrilegious to the muzzies. Try to get into conversations with as many Liberal MPs as possible and watch them have aneurysms.

Well, it would be any negative comment based on "race, national or ethnic origin, language, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression", so that limits the time spent around pretty much everyone, but I think what is actionable depends on the province.

>No, the point is to force every functionary of the diseased system to confront how fucking diseased they are by making them live up to their own insane rules

That's exactly what I'm saying you retard.

>the more ridiculous

ALL of them are already ridiculous, that's the point I'm making.

nobody will bother communicateing with them at all, they will be completely alienated, just not worth it to treat them like humans anymore

Except old white men are the ones that passed this law

>Now there's a good tactic! Make your identity and pronouns sacrilegious to the muzzies.

Yeah retard, that works. It's almost like you're forgetting we have Islamophobia laws.

That's the point. Make one retarded law conflict with another and giggle as liberals squirm while trying to not offend any snowflakes.

We thought your Lords, Sirs, Misters, Misses and whatnot was gay. Lit homo. Now this oh prank calls coming up.

The shit rock:
>You're a homo!
Why you son of a bitch! I'll get you, get over here. *SMACK*

Canada, Sweden etc
>You're a homo!
why thank you very much

So what happens when a muslims say his religion forbids him from using someone's preferred pronouns?

they already are contradictory

It's not Islamophobic if you self-identify as an Allah-kin. Have them try to figure out which group should be more protected.

They get a free pass, duh

Alright, someone explain this in very simple terms.

1. How could you be expected to know someone's made up pronouns without them telling you?
2. If you called a trannie by the wrong pronoun and they decided to sue (which is likely since they're mentally ill and vindictive), how could they prove that you called them by the wrong pronoun when it was just a random unrecorded conversation?

It's already conflicting with established Canadian laws, so having it conflict with C-16 is useless.

Rip in the space-time continuum.

>called them by the wrong pronoun when it was just a random unrecorded conversation?
obviously this isnt for that kind of situation you dumb shit

It is a really good way to spend your time if you do not mind abusing horrible laws and suing the dollards out of the bakeries pockets.

So I get kissed for calling you a homo, homo?

Then what is it for? Most cases of reported discrimination occur in the workplace.

1. The law only covers intentionally misgendering someone, so you can call xir a he and he can be triggered all xe wants, but until you're informed of xir's pronouns you're in the clear.
2. Probably can't do shit unless it was recorded/witnessed.

It is for exactly that kind of situation. They already are prone to just taking the word of the minorities and rolling with it. The human rights tribunal is brilliantly not respecting the basic human rights.

What someone has to do RIGHT NOW is start sporadically changing your gender identity, mid-conversation. Take this shit to court when people can't keep up with your constant switching between he/she.

This needs to be more carefully defined as to whom is trying to be protected here. There's potential for huge abuse of power against political enemies. Truly frightening.

>Even insulting them in a private conversation is actionable.
This is it. This is how equality turns back into segregation and discrimination through good intentions.

Once people understand that these people are dangerous people will find any way to not interact with them as much as possible. Tranny working at grocery store? just don't shop there. Tranny wanting to get hired? Well, our interview shown that they might not be the best match for the team. Tranny asks you which way to the bus stop? Just keep walking.

>Well, our interview shown that they might not be the best match for the team.

Instant lawsuit.

Kill all leftists. Let god sort them out.

1. The department of justice defines what is actionable in a criminal case of discrimination or hate speech. Most likely, not knowing someone's pronouns wouldn't ever be tried for discrimination, and I guess they would have to prove that you intended to discriminate.

The Human Rights Commission and their provincial counterparts could also rule however they will like, but such cases will probably be limited to willfully not using someone's pronouns, and I believe they mostly deal with employment related discrimination, so god help you if you employ the person.

2. If you're tried by the criminal code, you should be fine and the crown still has the burden of proof.

If you're brought in front of a Human Rights Commission it's a kangaroo court and they don't have to prove anything and will probably rule, like in civil courts on what likely happened.

>for life

Remember the name Ernst Zündel. This all started with
holocaust denial laws.

If you refuse to pay the fine you will be put in contempt of court until you pay the fine

>soon it will be illegal to call us leafs
Only in Canada.

I don't know much about Canadian law, but surely if pre-empt any trial by telling them it's a personal offence to misgender you and that you are gender fluid, you could realistically get a jury disbanded simply by doing as you say, constantly switch hitting, hell even if they call you the defendant you can say they're wilfully not using your preferred pronoun.

What? It's not our fault that this applicant chose to sit down in the wrong chair during the interview and before our HR manager sat down too! Really did not show that go getter attitude that we are looking for but this applicant is more than welcome to apply again.

Thanks,

HRCuntsalot - Senior HR manager of Cunt Industries.

This is the only correct answer
Once again burgers fixing canadian problems

>mfw a muslim misgenders someone, then honor kills them for not following Sharia Law

Tell me leafs, what will happen here? They can't punish him or else he'll sue for several billion dollors for "islamophobia". But you can't let him off the hook because muh speshal identity politics.

I call bullshit, no one used Aryan to refer to whites until the Nazis coined the term.

It needs to be pushed to the limit immediately so that it is scrapped before anyone decent loses their careers over this.

aeba8923615e7172d883774e2e3c12825ca3376b72509ce61cf9bd616f9380bf/bb587873177c3bb09a7a827de7691c0ece50bdcf4dd51474ad56032403b65f67/06aa13578111f64ed088655b6fd834cdfb4a9a89ef8ffd0138bdd60b798fc840

>Lauren Southern legally changed her gender
>she goes across Parliament for interviews
>traps them with misgendering
>???
>profit

I'm so glad to live in this shit hole right now.

Are those your pronouns?

>At first I was like...but then
RIP in peace.

Monero address?

Yes, you shitlords better respect them!

There's no saving them. It's a terminal case of virtue signalling death spiral.

Leafs, flee while you can.

I honestly hope Canada gets nuked. You people just need to restart.

In a nutshell: Criticized by (political) opponent. Pull Victim card. I feel offended. Opponent does
not comply. Opponent goes to jail

You're in a sinking ship too so I really don't see what high up vantage point you think you're on.

That crazy old hag Renée Dupuis from Quebec was concerned that Peterson would not put an F to students using conventional pronoun.

Real offer to any leafs here

If you can cross the border and get to maine I'll let you live with me. We can be free anons.

Obviously I expect you to get a under the table job of some sort that you can do with no paperwork but I'm willing to help you out because of this ridiculous situation you're in

I'm not a serial killer

The vantage point where I won't go to jail for misgendering someone.

Yeah the msm is also pushing trans-gender narrative propaganda like this. It wouldn't surprise me the hard left will start pushing for this.

Who will be pols Richard Warman?

>b-but he is well dressed and groomed
>based black guy!

i support this. you have full reign to be as silly as you can be. literally spam the canadian law enforcement saying someone harrased you, then when they get there tell them someone didnt use your proper pronoun. then switch genders and call them again. then do it again and again and again everyday. enough of these harrasment cases will flood the legal system and they'll have to change something eventually.

Yet. You're even living in a country that's probably sitting around 50% white now.

I'm in Nova Scotia, take me in bud.

>it's actually fucking real
HAHAH HOLY FUCKING SHIT

books.google.ca/books?id=EqUgAQAAMAAJ&lpg=PA1589&ots=010EK7qxER&dq="John A. Macdonald" Aryan&pg=PA1589&hl=en#v=onepage&q="John A. Macdonald" Aryan&f=false