UK government vows to bring down immigration

>Businesses will be forced to pay a £2000 tax for each migrant they employ
ft.com/content/b8be47e0-3ba0-11e7-821a-6027b8a20f23

>Immigrants will no longer have a right to healthcare, must pay for it
itv.com/news/2017-05-17/tory-manifesto-for-hard-brexit-and-tighter-immigration-controls/

>UK to change the definition of international aid - will include paying for things in the UK such as medical research
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-manifesto-2017-international-aid-definition-7-per-cent-target-general-election-foreign-a7742526.html

>Raising income threshold for migrants bringing over a wife or husband to £24,000
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-manifesto-lest-theresa-may-immigration-foreign-spouses-threshold-a7742791.html

>Total costs of employing an immigrant would be set to rise to £14,000 for each migrant

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/864743965744128000
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mark-carney-brexit-uncertainty-article-50-latest-a7448121.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dare I say it, is may /ourgal/?

wasn't it only for non-EU migrants though? At least that's what I've heard

At the moment, but they said that may not be the case after Brexit is completed.

Yeah that makes sense

yes

I fucking hate you nu/pol/ plebbit fags so fucking much.

She said the same thing every year since 2010, but in reality she allowed net migration to skyrocket to unprecedented levels, beating Tony Blair's record in his 10 years.

>Hurr she could do what she liked under Cameron
Fuck off YKTD.

But my wife is a based American qt. This shit wont fly with me.

I was also going to post this.

Ha, get rekt.

>wasn't it only for non-EU migrants though

Only non-EU migrants... and only for certain skilled jobs... not unskilled... and only in 2022.

Sure thing, May is /theirgirl/... not.

Marry a yank, pay the bank

Based May

The UK construction industry is gonna be fucked!!! 95% bozzo on all developments/projects in London. Hopefully, it'll leed to a wage increase for local trade faggots like me

Why you being a dick bro?

Just because I can. Should have got a British gf lad.

if you cant afford to pay your own countrymen to build homes, that just means the construction industry is being artificially subsidized.

That sounds pretty good. I hope she will be more successful at enforcing her policies than Trump.

based

anglos are the only ones who still care about their nation clearly

Does that commie from the labour party even have a theoretical chance to win?

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 48% (+7)
LAB: 28% (-)
LDEM: 7% (-)
UKIP: 5% (-7)
GRN: 3% (-3)

(via @GfK)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/864743965744128000

>implying british slags even compare to yanky angels

KYS

Her buddies at the bank of England won't allow it

Well, it's an island... I also hope she can do it.

The Bank of England and May are not on good terms.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mark-carney-brexit-uncertainty-article-50-latest-a7448121.html

Social democrats everywhere in Europe (except France) are going the way of the dodo. They deserve it for their grand betrayal of the European peoples.

I'll believe it when I see it. Torys have been saying they'll bring down immigration for years and they just cuck out. Maybe Brexit will change that but I remain skeptical.

None of that shit is going to happen, btw. Reducing immigration would mean having to pay decent wages to Britons, and the party of big business would rather gnaw off their own feet one toe at a time than inconvenience their masters.