ITS HAPPENING CHINESE INSURER WARNS OF MASSIVE DEFAULTS AND UNREST

PREPARE FOR 2008 PART 2
ft.com/content/7941c59e-3af4-11e7-821a-6027b8a20f23
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/chinese-insurer-warns-mass-defaults-social-unrest-due-mass-redemptions-run

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLCvdd-YUc
twitter.com/lysglimt/
independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

china about to short dick us

Is it 2008 again?

for china or for usa

What a time to be alive. It's all coming together.

Transplants leaving Florida en masse again when??

china over 13 trillion yuan is at stake of a ponzi scheme by evil china men, im not joking either

These digits say that you could have stopped it.

No shit.

>mfw can't into economics

What's this mean?

C-China will g-grow larger??

Bumping for Seth

YOU FUCKING CHINESE FAGGOTS YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS STYX TRIED TO WARN YOU!

CHINA IS A DECK OF CARDS WITH NO SUPPORT!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLCvdd-YUc

Are WMPs the same as subprime mortgages or wat

Hhhm... A vewy good pran!

China has been generous.

The article said that if regulators give the insurers more leeway then a catastrophe could be avoided. What is the likelihood of the Chinese deregulating more?

And how many times have we been told China is going to collapse?

We will live in prosperity!

a high high chance, china is not honest at all in anything, some moron will fuck the entire thing up and crash everything like that bank, the workers stole the jewelry and money for themselves

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

is it because he channels occult magic?

ugh

such is the tide of nature

HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE HE JUST NEEDS TO GET PAST HIS CIVIC NATIONALISM

We need to let Kek know that we want china to collapse. It's gonna be a massive shit show.

The Ecommunist says that its going to crash every other month or so, but it never does. This is probably to scare Chinese investors into buying more into pseudo-Western banking schemes like HSBC.

>millions of Chinese refugees flee to america
>Sup Forums autist defend them because they're "traditionalist" and not like the black/Muslims/Hispanics

>Unironically thinking this

self bump

Bump for limitless suffering

self bump

China's going to collapse, any day now. Like the last 3650 times.

This will be worse than 2008.
This will be the Big One.
Ron Paul, Martin Armstrong, and other voices have been warning us.
pic very related.
It's why the elites want WWIII so bad. They need an external enemy so the people don't come after them with pitch forks.

>Whiterose is a hacker affiliated with the Dark Army. Xe is a Chinese transgender woman with an obsession for managing xyr time. When xe and Elliot Alderson

Surely now China will collapse.

I work in Finance. We've known about a credit bubble in China for years now. The chinese banks have been selling wealth management products that are essentially derivatives to different things like commodities or an index etc... they payoff the old products with new product sales. It works just like a ponzi scheme. Of course this shit was going to blow up.

It means the US treasury could get wrecked as china dumps all the US debt it holds into the market to bail itself out. China may start slashing its currency. Also expect most commodities and materials prices to plunge except for precious metals will probably be ok.

They're derivatives but they problem is how popular they are, how shittily they are sold with the bankers telling people they basically can't go down and the fact that they are paying off old ones with the sales of new ones like a ponzi scheme. This has been going on for years. I think I first read about this in Grant's in 2015.

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY.

CHINA EATS DIRT!

whats gonna happen with chinas new gold backed yuan?

October 2016 Sharia law is changed for Muslims to purchase gold as a commodity.

December 2016, China begins purchasing 20 tons of gold per month.

December 2016 China opens gold clearing banks in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Bahrain.

January 2017 Russia begins moving currency back onto gold standard

January 2017 China begins moving currency back onto gold standard

March 2017 George Soros enters gold bull market.

April 2017 US market posts huge gains and spikes that represent an eventual plunge.

Buckle up boyos.

China is going to try and curtail crypto currencies and get ahead of the curve.

this is china stepping up economic war since their media subversion is failing

too many people questioned the russia narrative in america

too many people dont want war with north korea

washington and california and chicago and new york were supposed to be enough

with the Clintons in their pocket it would have been

now the whole fucker has gone off the rails with Trump fucking them every single way

isnt that right shill fuckers? hows that money laundered chinese money taste

tick tock tick tock mother fuckers

those laptops are full of chinese subversion evidence

what happens when america pulls all electronics manufacturing out of asia due to concerns over your hijacking?

this shits all going down and trump is going to land this shitty plane the best he can

dont blame him, this 20t ponzi debt scheme was on purpose but the fuckers in britain and israel wont every convince america to go on the gold standard

get fucked commies and zionists

America forever

China has either been lying about their current gold reserve or they've been lying about how they are obtaining it. They've been saying they are mining it in china, but when you look at the speed their reserve increased versus the actual speed it can be mined it's impossible they have done it all themselves. which means they've either purchased it off the open market or are lying. I've heard stories that chinese miners have been told to purchase the gold off of global markets and pretend like they mined it so that might be the case.

At least if we go to war with russia trump will have all the power in the world to crush the deep state after he uses them up

r-right guys?

i see you are in the know

its time for the greenbacks to come back

fuck the rothchilds and their commodity based jewopoly currencies

>china whoops

I bought silver, im too poor to afford the gold.

china own alls crypto dumbass, china, jews and some neets in that order

spread this far and wide

gold is a fucking trap presented as a solution

the fucking kikes have a monopoly at it via the bank of england

america loses on the gold standard

nixon tried to builid on JFK's work to get us on the Greenback standard again but was Impeached

its on fuckers. anyone pushing gold is an obvious shill for the rothchilds who own the gold monopoly like the debeers own the diamond monopoly

good thing they have a centrally managed economy to make sure this doesn't happen

>March 2017 George Soros enters gold bull market.

Do you Know About George Soros and the Romanian gold mine conflict right now?

>March 2017 George Soros enters gold bull market.
He started buying gold in 2016, OFFICIALLY. Which basically means he started buying gold at least 6 months earlier. So, he started buying gold in late 2015.

But yeah, honestly. If China wants to enter the world stage for real and get just as much influence as UK or USA. A world-wide recession is the way to go.
Won't happen until 2018 or later though.

If only we listened when it actually mattered

I JUSTGRADUATED COLLEGE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
>WE DIDNT LISTEN

Trump wins every time

Im still in my first year of college

>monthly china will collapse thread
why is whitey so scared of big china cock

Also..

people talk about Lundered money but never eleborate on wher ehte money comes from..

ITS ABOUT THE DRUGS, HUMANS AND WEAPONS AND ORGANS STUPID!!!!

AND JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IS IN ON IT!!!!

couldnt stop this momentum

the biggest thing foreigners need to fucking do is rebel against your leadership that is anti Trump

America gave you a way out by rebelling unlike the rest of you fuckers

If you guys government colludes against Trump, consider it a world war with us fighting your fucking "international relief agencies"

>Can economics user give me a run down on what this means?
t.Word user is not good with numbers

yeah, well i graduated in 2010, it was a barrel of monkeys. fuckin' buckle up, kiddo

(((insurance)))

All insurance should be state run.

We need a massive happening to change the world.

Silver is likely to go up faster than gold from a slowdown in china anyway. 70% of silver is mined as an adjunct to industrial metals. Only 30% comes from mines that are solely designed for silver. China is the largest user of industrial metals in the world. As the prices for industrial metals like iron copper etc... fall the production from those mines will fall as well which will lower the production of silver of which demand could be higher because of the looming economic problems. Silver will have supply shrink while demand increases. Gold will only have demand increase. The rate at which it's being mined will probably stay the same or increase slightly.

Did you know Rome fell because of financial issues? The Western world will fall the same way as Rome.

Asian masculinity btfo again. Your women are ours

america has been at war with britain since its founding

specifically, the city of london and the royal family

these fuckers have destroyed every attempt at setting up and American bank till the Civil War

During the Civil War America finally broke free like Hitler did later

In the end the fuckers reasserted control in both cases

America must go to war against Britain and their children Israel and China

Russia is our greatest ally in this but America must learn that Zionist USSR is not Russia.

Unlike Trump we (Norway) actually have an Alt-right anti-globalist, anti-jew candidate, who also happens to be a libertarian. The only two noticeable things he has done so far is to talk favourably about Trump and shit about jews and circumcison. Scrolling through his twitter and you see that he is anti-gay and cultural nationalistic, and not r_the_donald cuck nationalistic.
twitter.com/lysglimt/

chink-kikes getting called out by king chink for running a pyramid scheme bank
chink-kikes not happy, threaten to nuke system into a recession

Trump is not what you think.

You have to be old to remember his 2000 run.

If that candidate pushs gold, you have a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Wouldn't the jews get genocided for realsies in WWIII though?

Sounds about normal carry on gook kikes

financial issues from taking on too many darkies

makes u think

>Zerohedge

but doesn't stuff happen on there eeryday? the world is ending when you go to that site regardless which day it is.

so what makes this truly "happening"?

i honestly doubt china could cause a global financial meltdown. The center of the world is America; not China.

perfectly said.

The bolsheviks fled to China and setup their new Ponzi schemes there.

Chinese are as much a hostage as America.

Only the British seem to be willing participants with their love of their fucking royal family.

The rest of the World has been lied to about Americans being complacent and loving Israel.

We want Britain and its fucking children the CIA and Israel to get the fuck out of our Republic.

Its no coincidence that the Federal Reserve was setup by JP Morgan, a literal British fucking agent against us.

The whole make fun of other white people originates from fucking Britain

Here is the evidence

independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html

Our money is being laundered to Britain to attack us and the rest of the world except Israel

Small details, can you enlighten me?

What if I own 2 Kilograms of bitcoins

Its not America. Thats a lie.

Its the City of London.

New York is a colony of the City of London.

Or havent you ever wondered why each state in the US doesn't have its own stock exchange?

i knew this was coming

I am well aware of Trump's 2000 campaign, but for me it doesn't matter what he said 17 years ago when what he does today has so far been disappointing. He hasn't shot down any Russian planes so I am content (unlike what Hillary would have done.
Lysglimt, on the other hand, is what he has always been, a Ron Paul tier libertarian. His past shows quite well what kind of guy he is, an honest one. What he says today is not too different from what he said 8 years ago, and what he has been doing supports the view of him being at least somewhat honest

They are probally getting it from Africa.

>everything's falling apart
>"it's all coming together."

????

maga

New to Sup Forums? We have been wishing for 'the real habbs' since years back.

China built enough housing for 3 billion people more than twice its(rapidly aging) population, this is the 2006 real estate bubble x10

Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are going down with the ship, America still has hope because they actually diversified their economy

Since 2008 they went on a fucking debt binge unseen in history, just building shit constantly with no demand, the entire chinese economy is a ponzi meme scheme

13 trillion? Is that a lot? Trying to understand GDPs is like trying to understand the scale of galaxies to me.

>MFW there are probably honorary Aryans in Idaho in an Aryan Nation compound as we speak.

Communist revolution in America soon, comrades.

the old diluting gold content trick

by the 4th century

roman coins were about 80% nickel

thats probably 90 percent of chinas gdp right now if that 13 trillion doesnt come back, china could fucking die

Yes the bond market is supposedly only 80 trillion. The entirety of US debt is 20 trillion.

thats not their GDP

its their exposure to risk

and its disastrous

God, I missed economic doomposting.

Exactly, they've had a shit ton of money flood into economy that is already shitty at efficiently allocating resources to begin with. It's like the roaring 20s in china and we are about to witness the chinese great depression.

It has to happen when the meme impeachment shit stops. It has to without a doubt pinnable on Trump.
Right now the bubble is being pumped.

The fictional story of China I often read is that of 7% annual GDP growth, fast rising wages, and growing middle class consumerism underpinning so many corporations growth and revenue estimates. However, the non-fiction reality is a different story all together. That of Chinese credit growth quadrupling since '07 as the primary trigger for the doubling of wages and tripling of GDP over that period.

A quick review from 2000 should help offer some perspective:

>00-->'07 global credit grew $55 T (China was up $5 T or 9% of the global total). Chinese core pop grew by 120 million (9.5% increase vs. China's '00 total population). China wages rose 2.3x's, GDP 2.9x's. China represented 30% of global growth in oil consumption.
>08-->'14 global credit grew $57 T (China credit grew by $21 T or 37% of global credit growth). China's core population rose 42 million (3% increase vs. China total '08 population). China wages rose 2x's, GDP 2.9x's. China represented 56% of global growth in oil consumption.
>15-->'21 China's core population will fall an est. (or a -1% decline vs. China total population and the decline will only accelerate thereafter).

To maintain China's GDP and wage growth in the '15-->'21 period, particularly as global exports are decelerating and China's core population is shrinking, China will likely need to quadruple its credit base again. This would be no easy fete as this would equate to an increase of $84 trillion or $12 trillion a year!