Why do Liberals use these types of pro immigration arguments when immigration has wiped out the native people...

Why do Liberals use these types of pro immigration arguments when immigration has wiped out the native people, native culture and language in North/South America?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're called zingers and serve no purpose than to be obnoxious as possible regardless of context or logical fallacies

lols because they think white people immigrated here

I like reversing them

>Native American: You can't come here you'll displace us
>European: we're refugees you racist

The modern liberal (USA left) mindset is that of a woman. Their arguments are often surface level only, and more based on getting status via looking good and providing the proper sympathy to the weak than actually addressing the issue.

Because it is a female like mindset they are often arguing against what they actually want, so they subconsciously put in clues like this. It's the man's (in this case the USA right wing's) job to stop them and take responsibility as the bad guy. Unfortunately for decades the right has been limp wristed pussies. But that's a different problem.

>mfw white bois btfo

That was conquest, not immigration. Fucking cucks. The empathy of Whites made them commit one of the worst sins a conqueror could ever do. They let the conquered people live.

Pretty much the same arguement from aussie leftists.

They're lucky we let some of them live

There's a based jewtube vid to that effect. Check Indians are RACISTS and such.

SHINY BEADS
SHINY BEADS
SHINY BEADS
SHINY BEADS

Yup. They forgot rule 15: Crush your enemy totally.

Took a long ass time but now we're all paying for it.

Hell with immigration we're literally asking for it. It's insane

This one always confuses me. If there's one group of people you could point to as an object lesson about the dangers of mass migration, it'd be the natives of the Americas.

This. And the natives didn't even have a concept of property rights or land ownership so its impossible to say that we immigrated to their land.

no country existed back then until white people came and made it a country. Lots of native tribes where cannibalistic and got btfo

1. Whites arrived in North America first.
2. American Indians immigrated here.
Anti-Whites that post that picture literally have no argument.

You want the land back? We want our beads back. Just because you got turbo-jewed three hundred years ago doesn't mean we owe you a fair deal now.

Fuck off back to the rez to go die of a heroin overdose.

They just want to insult white people

I wonder if they realise that this just justifies European nationalism? Or am I assuming the reasoning power of liberals to be too high?

>They just want to exterminate white people
FTFY

Because they're retarded

and forget the whole conquering part

They didnt have laws when settlement began. So none were broken

>They didnt have laws when settlement began. So none were broken
That brings up another point about American Indians.

American Indians didn't believe anyone could own the land (that's why they often "sold" land for paltry amounts. they thought they were robbing the Whites.) so if American Indians themselves didn't believe they could own land, how could anyone steal the land they didn't own from them?

It's funny because they think they've found a flaw in our reasoning, like cognitive dissonance.

How hard can it be, we are for white immigration only. No bullshit, no sugar-coating, no denial of being "racist".

Yes we're racist. Now get out.

This. Are they suggesting it was a good thing to the natives that we all went over?

I really don't care what the liberal's argument is....I don't want my friends, family or fellow citizens put into danger because of "muh feelings"f

You know nothing about history, right?

Immigration =! colonization

I suppose they use those types of arguments because they're intelligent.

I can't help but sympathise with native Americans, I know they were violent savages but it's sad they got wiped out on their own continent

Their arguments rely on figurative language.

Not so fast libard.
What we know as American Indians are descendants from Paleo Siberians. That's right, they immigrated to the plains via a land bridge across the Bering straight.

>I can't help but sympathise with native Americans, I know they were violent savages but it's sad they got wiped out on their own continent
It's not their continent. Whites were here first, thus making this our continent.

Send them back to Mongolia where they came from. That's their homeland.

liberals are idiots

>It's not their continent. Whites were here first, thus making this our continent.
Source please.

>Source please.
This is just one link of the tons of info that shows Whites were here first.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html