What evidence is there that the protocols of Zion was a forgery and not written by Jews?

What evidence is there that the protocols of Zion was a forgery and not written by Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Raaly6COeH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It first appeared around 1905 yet accurately predicts in great detail the events of the 1917 revolution in Russia. Even if it is a forgery, whoever wrote it was prophetic.

there's a chapter where it says our political leadership will be so bad we will beg to be let by them...

Really makes you think

Redpill on The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

They jews released this information to a French author Joly so he could use it to make based Napoleon III look bad. This book is called Dialogue in Hell. The elders used this criticism of Nap III to stage a war and liberal revolt in France that created the disasterous joke that is the Third Republic.

In 1904 the dialogue was revealed to have been lifted by Joly from the notes meeting of Jewish Congress and was published in Russia.

London Jews panicked and claimed that the 4% of Dialogue in hell that is lifted from the Jewish Congress meeting is proof that the Jews dindu nuffin.

The fact that they hate it so much and have banned it in a bunch of countries is enough proof for me that it's real. Had a copy for a couple years now, it really is disturbing, but predicts stuff that's still happening recently.

The debate on whether or not is a hoax is just a smoke screen and irrelevant.

It blinds from the real issue of......Holy shit, literally everything in this book is coming true.

apparently Jews tell us there's no way it could be real and most definitely is a forgery. I'm sure we can believe them. Jews tend to be real trustworthy fellas.

Because everything laid out in them has mostly happened? Is that just a cohencidence?

have you read the wikipedia article too?

On the contrary, we have evidences that some passages are similar to speeches given at some Zionist Meeting in Suisse.

>(((wikipedia)))

Arschloch

The Protocols are legit, Henry knew it...

apparently it plagorizes large sections from Prince by Machiavelli, have read prince not the protocols

>trusting the czar
>"everything I do wrong is someone else's fault"

His company has been kiked. Rolling in his grave, doubtless. Just like Walt Disney.

Bump. The Goyims must know.

>What evidence is there that the protocols of Zion was a forgery and not written by Jews?
It doesn't matter if it's a forgery or not.

What matters is that it tells the truth.

It's real. And if it wasn't, that is completely irrelevant. 1), 11) an ESPECIALLY 10) were already a reality when it was written. 2), 4) and 9) followed soon after. And then 3) and 6).

Fucked up too hard 109 times. When comes 110? I expect 12 years at the absolute max.

It's real insofaras it accuratly predicts and lays out the general trends of our age. If I wrote a play about the Moon under a psudoname or even with claim that it's fake yet I give you enough information in that play to accuratly predict lunar eclipses and every observable behaivor of the Moon would you still dismiss the play and its information? or would it be a useful tool to share with others?

youtube.com/watch?v=Raaly6COeH8

BUMP and fuck Jews