Blacks are around 13% of the American population compared to the 70%+ of whites

>Blacks are around 13% of the American population compared to the 70%+ of whites
>Interracial children are always lighter than the darker parent
Is race-mixing actually a good thing? Liberals used to go on and on about how everyone in the future will be brown, but in America wouldn't they be white? Would African-Americans cease to exist as a population within 3 - 4 generations if everyone fully embraced racemixing?

Dang, that one on the left. You wouldn't even know she was there half the time. But she is a qt

best looking of the 4

black people were white once but they never bathed and the crust turned darker and darker until it was incorporated in their genetic make up. if you shave any animal on earth their skin is white underneath

They are all pretty qt desu fambulance.

OP tho you can't predict the results of racemixing very well. I'm 25% beanerspic 75% white and everyone I've ever met considers me white.

Non-shit quality version.

Absorbing foreigners into your genetic mass isn't a bad strategy (see: China and India) IF (and this is a big if) your population has a positive growth rate independent of miscegenation.

The Chinese produce zillions of little Chinese babies, any pairing of Chinese with non-Chinese is a drop in the bucket that gets diluted to zero. The same could apply in White countries if we bred more. Who cares if 50 mixed race babies are born a year in the USA if 5,000 White babiea are too? All it does is dilute out the Blackness.

The key problem is that we Whites don't breed enough to make that strategy effective.

>Is race-mixing actually a good thing?
No.
You could be making white children instead of violent mudbombs.

Pic is an anomaly of an anomaly.

>Is race-mixing a good thing?

Only if you get some reward like Basques with the "Limpieza de Sangre" or the peninsular/criollos with the casta system in America.

But the descendants of those mudbombs will eventually be white.

I'd totally fug that high yellow on the right.

#3 is for me

Nah, they'll be various shades of brown like in South America. The white hispanics are from families with little to no native blood in them.

alright Sup Forums 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Every other post is about how great race mixing is and how "Trump is crashing and burning." Stop falling for these JIDF/George Soros bots, Sup Forums.

Fuck off nigger-loving faggot.

If a girl has good morals it doesn't matter what color she is.

the one on the right

>muh country
>thinks about nothing else than sex
>blames commies
Typical American.

Like you said it is not the case, blacks couples have 8 kids while white barely have one...

It is just a matter of time before miscegenation will turn people in Africans instead of Europeans

The more mongrelized they become the more unattractive they are. Who would have guessed?

No it takes so many generations of getting bleached for a mulattos descendants to be close to white again race mixing especially with niggers just means less whites in the long run

If I took a shit in a glass of water and then kept diluting it till it looked clear, would you drink it?

4, 3, 2, 1

> Not seeing people for the individuals they are.
> Not understanding that the diversity of the human race is beautiful as is nature's diversity

Leads one to an ugly (((personal))) life experience. It's up to you as to how you want to (((see))) the world. If you want to feel racemixing is bad, so be it. That will be your narrow and ugly experience through life. Others who don't feel the same will explore a path you have chosen not to and that will be their experience.

No one is going to cease to exist until it is deemed necessary. Lurking in everyone's DNA are the blueprints for all life. They aren't going anywhere even when mankind starts playing with them.

So when are threads like these going to be a bannable offense? Ops not so subtle blog about wanting to fuck black girls isn't politics or news.

>everyone consider me white
they're being polite

No. Because there are no whites to breed with down the line, you've traded white genes for mongrels and blacks etc.

There are no whites left.

>want to create more sub human monsters capable of only thinking about sex and fighting

You may as well change your name to Frankenstein

This is the only acceptable answer.
Thanks super Hitler.

Bleach Now!

>mix a fine wine with Diarrhea
>HEY LOOK GUISE IT ISNT SO SHITTY NOW

Oh shit! That's the origin of "muh"!???

1 then 3 desu

This guy can't into waste water treatment

Any pics with tits out, OP?

>Interracial children are always lighter than the darker parent
>Interracial children are always darker than the lighter parent

wow, fuck off nigger lover

90% of women fuck 10% of men in society and that 10% of men are 100% Black.

1,3 and 4

Is this the modern "glass half full or empty" personality question?

No, they aren't.

Niggers must only breed with a cracker, but that same cracker must create at least one other crackerspawn.

this is how brazil solved the negro problem.

Are you ready to emulate them?

I expected better from you, Hans.

This is perhaps the most acceptable answer in that made the same logical point, yet produced a fine Kek within me. Interesting.

muh okcupid

You do realize only losers use dating sites right? The women are christmas cakes and single moms

The men are beta males

Le based weeaboo nigger kys

If I gave you a cup of 70% water and 13% diarrhea, would you drink it?

smelly dumb newfag scum

what is that thing

kek

I'm probably paler and have more freckles than you, Nigel.

light skinned black girls are my favorite

A 10/10 in London.

Reminds me of one episode of those pop sci shows on tv where the host filtered his own piss and made it legally potable.
He drank it and said it still tasted like piss

For fucks sakes you idiots it's not the skin color that makes a country full of black people bad. If you were to Michael Jackson all black people that wouldn't change the fact that they're violent apes.

Nigger bitches are fucking disgusting and not attractive at all. Even the light skinned ones. Kys.

Yes. The effects on minorites would wipe them out in a couple generations. Especially if whites increased breeding.

>photo shoot on the surface of the sun

Brightness and blurriness are extremely high for... some reason.

>ITT basement dwelling NEETs performing mental gymnastics to justify why they can't get a normal white gf

Under no circumstances is white x non white acceptable.

But then again, when most "Whites" in US are like pic related, go ahead Pedro. Blanda up.

>70%+ of whites
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>MFW when Carlos is arguing for the dissolution of his people

I love it, keep doing god's work.

Yeh im with this guy. Far right and her crazy hair does it for me

no they will just be a different kind of nigger

this, explains why they stink like shit too

eh maybe, esp. considering that American blacks are already ~25% european...but that would have to have been BEFORE the 1965 Immigration Act and all the illegal spics. The spics and the asians (chinks, indians, pakis, arabs) are the groups that are turing our country brown as well as depressing the middle class job market.

It's alright the Amish double every 10 years.

TAKE YOUR PICK WHITE MAN

The amish are like 5% of just one state. Not really relevant. It's like how the conservative Jews in New York and London have like 8 kids each but nobody is expecting them to make up a significant percentage of the US/UK population anytime soon.

So you believe that the skin color is the only thing inherited from whites, but aggression is the only thing inherited from blacks? Not a very intelligent opinion.

white men were meant to spread their genes

go on Sup Forums, conquer, conquer them all

spics are white. you just need to increase mixing

the idea of the op is brilliant, pic related
living proof of the success of this idea

Gorgeous queens all, I would be their houseboy and manicure their feet at their command.

lock them all up behind a fence? I don't think the bleeding heart liberals would go for that.

yall niggers get off my board

#16's ass is utterly disgusting.

Whatever dude, at least I have a ps4 and mad collection of fidget spinners! Are jelly?!!! Oh shit... Almost got caught!
>kek

Yes, since that's basically what comes out of the tap.

black people are really people. they are more like animals.

Varg pls go

none, dont want the HIV

9/10 video, could only be improved if it were shot at a lower height so I could see what it would be like to crawl along behind her like her faithful dogboi.

...and the Germans should import even more Turks and interbreed.

hnnng sweet jesus, just let me clean those feet and I can die happy.

you can be white like them. The secret is bleaching.

t. christian

when two mulattos have a kid, does it make the kid a full nigger?
protip the jew will say 25%

Two outer ones looks like fucking men.

Whichever one is most dominant. 12 has amazing boots.

Yum

Lurk moar

thats like jumping out of a plane while standing on a table then you jump off the table before it touches the ground shame on you kraut shame on you

it can range between 25%-75%, realistically speaking

They are all so perfect. Thank the lord for Black women.