What are things Sup Forums won't admit?

What are things Sup Forums won't admit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Christianity))) was literally how Jews took over the world yet Sup Forums still goes with it

This.
>christcucks promote open borders
>christcucks believe in gibs me dats for niggers
>christcucks believe in racial equality because all are equal in (((Yahweh)))'s eyes
>christcucks believe the jews must be protected because they are (((Yahweh)))'s chosen people

Can you smell that?
It smells like the oven is on.
Oh wait, it's the smell of a jew.

This reminds me.

Sup Forums won't admit that Brits are crypto-jews, and have all the same cruel tendencies as (((them)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Catholic here. wtf are you smoking. none of that is true

Did hebrews has light eyes?

Also you are playing askhenazi game if you think they are related to ancient hebrews

Fucking shill

Gtfo

Let me guess, you read books by (((Arthur Koestler))), or (((Shlomo Sand))), or (((Eran Elhaik)))? You're the fucking shill. You fell for a theory invented up by a COMMUNIST KIKES.

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

It is only promoted by Israelis and there is a reason for that. Fuck off with your Jewish bullshit.

Migration policies pushed by Jews.
David Schwartz was very proud of how he and his fellow jews managed it here, he even wrote it in a fucking book delineating the "racial contributions" to the migration debate saying that Jews were absolutely at the forefront.
I'm sure you'll find similar people behind the 1965 Immigration Act.

Normally i'm for giving Catholics a bit of a break but that's bullshit.
1. Peter "forcibly de-homogenize Europe" Sutherland is head of the International Catholic Migration Commission. (and Bergoglio sure gets uppity about any and all anti-immigration parties outside of Argentina)
2. Lots of pushing for welfare statism even if it's technically not demanded by the Church. (lots of tries to re-define Distributism to include it too)
3. Definitely true theologically, if the Pope kissing the feet of economic migrants wasn't enough proof.
4. At least partially true post-Vatican II with how the Magisterium acts.

Russia meddled in the election

Always a fucking leaf

I agree. Trudeau could never have been elected on his own.

Islamic countries are the last bastions of conservatism on the planet.
God doesn't exist.
Asians are to whites as whites are to niggers.
Trump is a Jewish puppet.
pic related is handsome.

Hello Russian diaspora

>What are things Sup Forums won't admit?
On health:
Fasting is good for you
Unless you have your own farm, organic veganism is best
NoFap is best

On women:
They prefer big dicks
They prefer tall men

On politics:
Whites blaming Jews for everything is equal to niggers blaming whites for everything
Hitler did a lot of things wrong

>Most people here are fucking losers and resort to collective meme ideologies in order to mitigate their own personal failures
>Not all white people are equal; some are biologically inferior to others
>Trickle down is bullshit in 85% of cases

>tfw this half breed gets blue eyes
>tfw me, an [spoiler]southern[/spoiler] European gets some shitty dark hazel color
just fuck my skata up.

Commies make the best music

t. ancap

REEEEE OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!1

Yeah, they want to live in a nice place and then take it over. They want to implement Shariah law not realizing that their archaic life style is what made their country a shit hole to begin with.

>>Most people here are fucking losers and resort to collective meme ideologies in order to mitigate their own personal failures
everyone in politics?

the whole vaoican is full of (((them))) now
don't mix the religion with the rotten chiefs

Look up who introduced the Hart-Celler act