Has there been a bigger failure in all of presidential history?

Has there been a bigger failure in all of presidential history?

Hahaha yeah former trump supporter here not gonna lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president anymore

Keep spamming this shit you FUCKING retard.

Haha yeah I voted for this retard and I totally regret it. Back to being a #cruzmissile for me boys.

Not to my recollection, at least other shitty presidents got shit done and didn't complain in every fucking speech about how unfair everyone is like a whiny little bitch

Good one, Schlomo.

You Soros-funded trolls have really been hitting Sup Forums hard lately. You're afraid of us, and have every reason to be. You're losing, you will fail, and you know it.

It's true, it's true. First couple of dozens of times when everybody claimed Russian connection, but provided no evidence, i was skeptical, but reading those posts over and over again finally won me over. I'm with her now.

#NeverDrumpf#BeyondConfirmed#TwoScoopsNeedNoEvidence.

Never mind the flag, posting via proxy. I am in fact authentic american citizen.

But yo guess who's the black trump?

>bigger failure in history?

Not really. On top of him being "Trump" he married a whore. Couple has zero class whatsoever

Alexander Hamilton

You must be retarded.

I only post to ask any semi-sane person not to bump these slide threads if you read this.

He has not yet begun to fight.

Obama

also, remember to sage- it goes in the options box

What? You mean you actually like DUUUURNALD BLOOOOOMPH? Are you a poopie head, or something? Dumbledore's army is rising!

Taft and Harding, but Trump needs to be removed.

Donny the con boi is either gone or completely ineffectual.

No.

Donald Jisrael Drumpf is the worst ever.

Let's see the next one (world is laffin' USA)

So that's why He's posting to twitter like a nervous little girl...or why the charges moved up to criminal? You backed a traitor and a shill. Face it you daddyless cuck.

No

Glurmph eternally btfo! Suck it, Flumpkins!

Me and most of my friends share this opinion (without being a shill)

You were all Hillary shills and Obummer apologists before, and now your new game is pretending to be former Trump supporters. None of us are falling for your shtick but some of these newfags, who need to lurk moar and get more redpilled, so they know how to spot you spammers on the Soros payroll.

TF did you say about Mr. President?

A lot of them tbqh.
Trump hasn't been around long enough to even compete.

Only once he starts to get the hang of all this and make actual progress is when he'll get impeached.

literally who was FDR? i swear none of you have opened up a real history book in your life

I hate both drumpfh and white people, can I get some upvotes?

Angry

>FUCKING

Really let it out. It's not good to keep it all bottled inside.

Gurbleflorpf is corrupt, and I can prove it mathematically using my sex junk!