It's not Kushner, Priebus, McMaster or Spicer

Mike Pence is the leaker.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/865334742434041856
archive.is/KdbdJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'd be a great plot twist, but I don't see it happening

He also has threesomes with Melania and Ivanka in secret. He's the pimp of the white house. Plot twist.

Its Kushner. He's more loyal to the Jewish papers than to the president.

It's not a plot twist, it's fucking obvious. Anyone who's watched House of Cards could see this coming from a mile away. Pence is 100% swamp.

Bannon for Vicepresident

It's Trump. He really, really doesn't want to be President any more but his ego won't let him resign.

This I could actually see happening

oh please. you can be a fan of the guy, but accept that he's a scared-of-sex weirdo that has gotten laid twice in his life, despite somehow having three children.

The mental gymnastics... in the interests of his ego, he's choosing to be thrown out as opposed to resigning. Are you even trying? It's as bad as these idiots saying unironically that Trump can't read, and then they complain about his tweeting non stop.

Pence is the only cool guy left in the inner circle except Bannon. Why shit on him?

He can blame it on conspiracies and other people then, imbecile. If he quits, it's all on him.

He's a career politician. He seems super phony. He clearly hates Trump, think DJT is an idiot.

Bannon should be VP.

>i base reality on the plots of television shows

Pence P and Bannon VP. Deal?

hopefully OP is just being silly. pence, to me at least, looks like an honest guy and seems to be doing a good job, even though he has been fairly passive (like the rest of the admin) on legislation so far.

literally left one of his sock under the Trump bathtub jerking off to the excitement of getting caught

Mike Pence is also Master Chief

I fucking hate that cernocuck keeps trying to put it on based McMaster. lispy faggot should kill himself

this is called predictive programming.

Nah. He could have bailed during pussygate but he stood by POTUS. If he didn't bail then he wouldn't all of a sudden bail now.

and i heard he diddles barron

>thispy thaggot

Do you guys think if shit hit the fan and all went to shithole city, and Pence became acting President, do you think he's the type of person that will speak to the American people to try to reunite as a country? I think that's what we need right now.

No.

To Israel probably which seems to be his ONLY purpose in federal govt. I know for fact in Indiana it was over assesing property taxes ala communistic extortion but you weren't allowed to call it that (even tho that's EXACTLY what it was and everyone who lives there and owns a home KNOWS this) Now, I love Trump to death and I know he wasn't crazy about the closet homosexual, Mike "Israel first fuck America" Pence but I see him in the same light I saw George H.W. Bush as VP when (((they))) FORCED him on the Commusim-lite Republican party member, gun grabbing Red Ronnie McReagan. He rarely even mentions America in his speeches, it's all about the brown lipstick the traitor wears for Israel. I really hope Trump locks his uber faggot ass up...

Cern's (((source))) clearly just wants mcmaster out. Who knows, Cern's source could be Trump. Would it surprise any of us if Trump saw him on 60 Minutes and called him to tell him nice job? He apparently called Tomi after seeing her on Hannity a couple months ago

Solid response. Never liked Pence, but I saw his broad appeal. And he performed well in the debate. But he was CLEARLY hedging his bets when it seemed like Trump was sure to lose. And I'm sure he got to work immediately on plot to take over as President

That is what trump was doing after the election and trying to act in a bipartisan way, look where and what that got him. There is no unity at this point bloodshed is inevitable.

Not really, you're talking about the one sentence in his inauguration speech? Nothing post-riots, antifags, etc.

I'd eat my shoe if this was true.

hahaha. nope.

>Mike Pence is the leaker.
Nope. It is globalist commie Kushner.

#FireKushner

And probably also Cohn and Powell, the two globalist commies that Jared and Ivanka brought in. Also, many of the Obama holdovers that Trump kept. I know Pence is close to evil snake Ryan, and perhaps they may have leaked a little tiny bit here and there. But hands down, it is Kushner and his globalist commie buddies taking Trump down.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

And I blame Trump. His first week he could have gotten rid of Ryan and fired all the Obama holdovers, and NEVER, EVER brought in his globalist commie son-in-law and daughter, nor allowed them to bring in other globalist commies. Trump did this all himself. So much for a "brilliant negotiator" and "brilliant businessman." Perhaps he was the snake he was warning us about in the poem he kept reciting at his rallies?

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Reminder it's always the Jews

I gotta believe as much as Pence might not actually like trump deep down, his christian faith would keep him from stabbing Trump in the back, i mean pence honestly seems like the kid in high school whos parents still force him to go to church twice a week, and they control who hes allowed to hang out with, know what I mean, out of touch with the times but still a good guy you know?

How about trying to work with Schumer and the democrats, after he won. That lasted until Schumer was crying about the ban. How will pence be view by the antufas and their kind, it will be the same.

Good point.

So in other words the perfect mask for a traitor.

I mean yeah, I'm with you there too. Ivanka and Jared need to go back to Manhattan. Bannon needs to be in drivers seat. Time to fight.

>implying trump himself isnt the leaker

maybe now that you mention it, gets himself in over his head then runs back to mommy and daddy (deep state)

i take back my original statement..its pence for sure

Oh, that must be why he's doing all these "presidential" photo ops and just started a PAC? Just innocent Christian guy. Get real, he's a powerhungry soulless swamp lifer just like the rest of them

Just saw the interview on Fox -- you may be onto something.

As another user said, he benefits the most from these leaks.

He didn't defend the admin on Flynn now and seemed very 'disappointed' about it.

This guy seems so fake.

Why would trump be the leaker?

The thing about Kushner is that he has nowhere to go if Trump somehow gets ousted (either by stepping down over his own version watergate or being elected out).

So anything he leaks is only to somehow push Trump in the direction he wants him going in. He can only push so far.

However with Pence, if Trump is kicked out he's next in line.

Kushner is Trump's son in law. He isn't going to sabotage him and try to bring his administration down. What he will do, and is doing, is manipulating the administration to serve Jewish interests.

see

Both houses of congress would have to approve this. So, no.

If Trump did quit, Pence's VP pick would most likely be a politician like John Kasich looking forward to the 2020 election.

And this seemingly pretty obvious theory — it was literally like two seasons of House of Cards — is never even whispered as a possibility by the media...

>The thing about Kushner is that he has nowhere to go if Trump somehow gets ousted
Oh, please. He goes back to his billion dollar family real estate business. You know, the one he was (still is?) CEO of, the one that purchased building 666 in NYC, the one where the Kushner family was in China pushing US Visas for $5k if they invested in Kushner real estate?

>Kushner is Trump's son in law. He isn't going to sabotage him and try to bring his administration down.
Why not? Why does he owe Trump loyalty? His loyalty is to his own family and the globalists and his Tribe. He takes down Trump, he will be richly rewarded by the globalists.

Bingo.

Yup. Long game for Kushner is to preserve his social standing and $. He & Ivanka could give a flying fuck about the "America First" agenda

>He & Ivanka could give a flying fuck about the "America First" agenda
Exactly. They are hard-core leftist democrats. Her bestie is Wendi Deng. Their social circle is all the top lefitst democrats of power (Huma, etc.). They hosted a fund raiser for Cory Booker, among other lefty dems. They care about China (communism), not America. They take down Trump, their standing with the globalists is set. Jobs and money will be given to them.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Tv is now more realistic than real life though.

It's Matt is. The one everyone wanted in the white house, the one we've seen the least.

Fuck you that's my former governor.

He isn't fake. He had his own radio show in Indianapolis when he was a nobody

Mattis*

Trump goes..Pence gets to be president and makes kushner vice.
>I can see this shit happening

Cernovich says the leaker is Dina Powell

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/865334742434041856

yeah I saw that but there's the possibility that she and Katie Walsh (who was fired due to leaks) share a source. Perhaps Pence?

Bullshit. If so, at the orders of whom? Pence.

By "nobody" you mean after being a 5 term congressman?

Trump's first mistake was allowing Preibus into his inner circle. Now I'm hearing it could be McMuffin up to his old tricks.

>tfw Trump intentionally set up the shit show that is going to be this hearing that the DNC has no choice but to expose themselves to build a proper case

Well played Trump

>tfw you agree but are still loyal to trump

have the pence memes deceived us?

more RESPECT for our Christian PRESIDENT

I have taken bait less spicy than this before but damn if I didn't want to take this one

archive.is/KdbdJ
Rosenstein is compromised - special council is a trap

still milking that 3d chess huh comrade?

H

Kushner gets to stay no matter what due to Trump's current cabinet and advisors being infested with ex Wall Street types and kikes. If anything, Trump has served his purpose by getting the aforementioned people into the White House and his usefulness has now expired.

Alec Baldwin claimed a NYC based banker approached him at a restaurant and said "off the record ... I'd get fired for this, but Trump is JUST like how you play him." ... sounded like Goldman Cohn.

Remember, also, all this Flynn drama also goes back to Pence claiming Flynn lied to him

I haven't seen ANYTHING about Pence in MSM for months, at least not anything important. Why is this?

@RoguePOTUSStaff Pence orders leaks

yeah, I wonder if there's some funny business regarding that meeting

Definitely. I doubt a NY swindler and a true American from the Midwest will have a great relationship.

Mike takes it up the ass with sass pence mike cock holster pence mike rimjobs for shelter pence mike balls in a bag pence mike wears a dress, mess pence and on and on we go

dafuk psycho horseshit is this? The only time I hear or read this much fagotry is when my friend from Commiefornia goes on one of his hippie tree hugger rants. I seriously doubt you two homos voted for Trump. Me thinks this is a red-dit raid. Have a (you) and a sage

No wonder your ID is so close to LOONEY.

I agree, he stands the most to gain, he's in with all the mainstream republicans, and I can see them scheming and plotting.

Erik Erickson of red state tea party fame said he knows the leaker, he is a trump loyalist and he leaked because Trump is lax about security

The main weakness in this theory is that Rinsed Penis is a huge douche bag but Mike Pence isn't.

This has been planned since Oct. Look at the articles after pussygate

purge Pence when?

i dont know whos shilling who anymore