Things Sup Forums ruined for you

I'll start.

I'm Jewish (well, half) and I used to sneer at people who would claim there's some kind of agenda. But now I've noticed more and more the (((ethnicity))) of people who write "hey fellow white people!" articles. It's actually embarrassing for me.

Also Paul Joseph Watson. When I first started taking the red pill he was a huge gateway, and I thought he was articulate, intelligent and spoke with sheer conviction. But the face distortion and typing his accent meme has driven me to the point where I'm in fits of laughter at every new video of his and I find it hard to take him seriously now. Christ knows what you think about more moderate YouTubers like Andy Warski and Chris Ray Gun.

Gas yourself, kike

>Norway

Nope.

Listen to the oil nigger, Shlomo.

Just get away, Jew.

Nobody wants, nobody likes, kikes, kikes, kikes.

For once I agree with a sandnigger.

This is how diversity should truly work. All unite against the filthy kikes.

>I'm Jewish
sage

does saudi arabia even have internet? wtf

He is some kind of prince.

Allah isn't real and women shouldn't have to wear headscarves.

Get in the oven kike

Newfag.

>women shouldn't have to {insert anything}
Cuck

I suppose you don't treat women with love and respect the way you and your prophet do with nine year olds.

Edgy.

How does it feel knowing that despite how much you've oppressed us over the years, we're still more rich and powerful and have higher IQ levels than most of you goyim are? Does it trigger you to know that we will never become extinct?

You want to talk about the master race? You're looking right at it.

>treat women with respect
Not sure if newfag, b8, cuck, or woman.

>tfw being paid to shill pjw threads on Sup Forums

Feels goodman

The only cucks are you and your countrymen, brainwashed by your backwards medieval ideology.

>Living your life by the words of some paedophile desert ape who died over a millennium ago

Cuck.

>implying we're the pakis in his shithole londostan and Birminghamabad
Nope, you're the cuck faggot.

1st you still need to fuck off either the easy way or in the oven
2nd you seem awfully upset shlomo i think muhammed might have touched a nerve..
3rd (((you))) run the iq tests and have aquired you wealth through jewish trickery and banking contributing nothing to society than being a parasite only to scream out as the victim when people wise up to your tricks

See this is why I don't even collectively hate all jews, a lot of you just are some witty motherfuckers that don't take western culture as seriously as white gentiles do.
What I don't like are most American jews and the pro EU/communism ones in Europe, most of them prove time and time again that they intend to subvert western culture and replace us with a "melting pot".

All of that inbreeding produced such profound corruption of body and soul.

I spot a GOY. You guys getting baited hard, trust me I know.

>trust me

>But the face distortion and typing his accent meme has driven me to the point where I'm in fits of laughter at every new video of his and I find it hard to take him seriously now

This is now a Paul Joseph Watson meme thread.